剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表
You all think this is fun for me.
有进展吗 - 你会说德语
Are you making any progress? - You speak German.
你老板对拉米做的事
What your boss did to Rami
完全没有必要
was unnecessary.
女士希望你在60分钟内制定出计划
Madame expects a plan within 60 minutes.
我建议你珍惜利用这宝贵的一小时
And I advise you to make the most of this hour,
否则这将是你人生的最后一个小时
otherwise it will be your last.
查理 这些是施工平面图
Charly. These are the construction plans.
(马赛 警♥察♥局)
PORT OF MARSEILLE
在马赛最古老的警♥察♥局里
In Marseille's oldest police station.
(厕所)
BATHROOM
那是一栋非常古老的建筑 建于1912年 自建成后从未翻新过
A very old building, built in 1912, hasn't been renovated since.
可♥卡♥因♥被放在警局的地下室 大楼的下水道是斜向铺设的
It's stored in the basement. The sewer runs diagonally underneath.
总重量是948公斤
The total weight is 2,090 pounds.
(每箱 190克x25罐=4.75公斤 200箱 共948公斤)
25 X CANS AT 0.418 LB = 10.45 LB 200 CANS 2,090 LB
(警♥察♥局 厕所)
POLICE BATHROOM
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们会逃脱的
We'll make it.
(一号♥及二号♥门)
GATES 1 AND 2
拜托 罗伯特 我被禁止访问了
Come on, Robert. My access is blocked.
没法进系统查询
I can't get in.
你当然进不去 因为你正在停职期间
Of course, you can't. You're not an officer right now.
再这样下去 你就别想复职了
If you keep this up, you never will be.
真不敢相信我们居然找不到他们
I can't believe that we can't locate them.
那是因为 卡朗克一带的网络信♥号♥♥覆盖率极低
Look, it's because the network coverage in the Calanques is just incredibly bad.
我不需要知道他们一小时前在哪儿 我要他们当前的位置
Who cares where they were an hour ago? Where are they now?
对 就在港口的某个地方
Yes, somewhere at the harbor.
无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥绝对没错 - 好 好吧
The radio cell is 100% correct. - Yes, okay, fine.
如果有任何变化 你发现他们移♥动♥了 或者...
If anything changes, if you see movement, or...
妮娜 你还在...
Nina? Nina, are you still--
好吧 你这混♥蛋♥
Okay, you asshole.
等等 过来
Wait. Come here.
我给你解开 别动
I've got this. Don't move.
走吧 小心
Now, careful.
见鬼 - 他随时有可能回来
Shit. - He'll be back any minute.
把手放在方向盘上 - 我认得你
Hands on the wheel. - I know you.
你是警♥察♥ 对吧
Police, right?
把硬币给我
Just give me the coin.
这里是国外 不是你的辖区 你说了不算 亲爱的
You're in a foreign country. You have no say here, honey.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
约瑟夫·马克斯坦在哪里
Joseph Muckstein. Where is he?
你在城外见过他
You met him outside the city.
我至少一个礼拜没见过 那个肥仔出租车司机了 好吗
I haven't seen that fat cab driver for at least a week, okay?
去他的
Fuck it.
等等 - 约瑟夫
Wait. Wait! - Joseph!
里欧啊里欧
Rio, Rio, Rio.
我拿到我的护照了
I have my passport.
很好
Good.
把它给我
Give it to me!
给我
Give it to me!
照她说的做
Do as she says.
快
Come on!
约瑟夫
Joseph.
我会给你的
I'll give it you.
但我们得一步一步来
But one thing at a time.
放轻松 好吗
Take it easy, okay?
艾琳娜 - 什么
Alina? - Yes?
往市中心方向走 坐上你看到的第一辆出租车
Head downtown. Get into the first cab you see.
然后去机场
Then go to the airport
搭乘航♥班♥
and get on a plane.
回家去 回到你的家人身边
And go home to your family.
你可以跟她走 只要把那枚该死的硬币给我
Go with her and give me the damn coin.
求你了 约瑟夫 - 我做不到
Please, Joseph. - I can't.
快走 快
Go! Now!
你再也见不到她了
You'll never see her again.
凡事总有取舍
Everything has a price.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我想活下去
I want to survive.
我想要清净
I want peace.
快走吧 否则我们俩都得进监狱
Let's go, or we'll both go to jail.
哈桑 待在这里已经没有意义了
Hassan, staying here is pointless.
查理总有一天会回柏林的
Charly will have to go back to Berlin eventually.
到那时我们再抓他
Then we'll get him.
但在这里
But here?
好极了
Bravo!
别担心
Don't worry.
我知道你很生气
I know you're annoyed.
我们可不怕跟他们作对
We're not afraid to stop them.
来谈谈下一步该怎么做吧
Let's talk about the next steps now.
什么下一步
What next steps?
你要的人在科西嘉人那里
Your man is with the Corsicans.
没戏了
It's over.
什么意思
And that means?
非要我说得那么明白
I'll say it in your language.
意思就是你们不用再想抓人的事了
That means you are out of luck.
懂了吗
Got it?
这不是你的城市吗 你怕了
Are you afraid in your city?
我再说一遍
I'll say it again.
我不会因为某个 埃瓦利德家的小子在柏林被杀了
I'm not about to start World War III here in Marseille,
就帮你们在马赛挑起第三次世界大战
just because someone from Al-Walid's family got killed in Berlin.
那个人害死了我的弟弟
This man is responsible for my brother's death.
我他妈才不在乎你的家人怎样呢
I don't give a fuck about your family.
格丽赛达住在恶魔岛 知道吗 那就是她住的地方
Griselda lives in Alcatraz. Do you know it? She's in there.
没人能在那里来去自如 门儿都没有
No one can get in or out. It's impossible.
再见
可恶
Fucking shit!
见鬼 - 呼叫所有小组 俘虏逃跑了
Damn! - Calling all units, the captive is gone.
重复 俘虏逃跑了 红色警报
I repeat, the captive has escaped. Code Red.
这下我们会怎么样
What happens with us now?
他们在找查理 - 他逃走了吗
They're looking for Charly. - Did he leave?
抛下我们走了
Without us?
听着 查理绝不会那样做 绝对不会
Listen, Charly would never do that. Never!
我不是故意冲你吼的
I didn't mean to shout at you.
你去悬崖 你去泳池找
You go to the cliff and you to the pool.
是 老大 - 搜查整座别♥墅♥
Yes, boss. - Check the premises.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我们不是约好了要会面吗
Didn't we have an appointment?
趴下
Get down!
塞何
Serge.
他想逃跑 女士 - 不
He tried to escape, madame. - No.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
他只是想证明 没有守卫能困住或者阻拦他
He simply wanted to prove that no guards can keep him in or out.
对吧
Right?
很好 马科维克先生
Very well, Mr. Markovic.
你成功引起了我的注意 说说你的计划吧
You have my full attention. What's your plan?
大楼就在港口处 证物室的守卫并不森严
The building is right on the harbor. The evidence room isn't heavily guarded.
有两名警卫巡逻 我们要出其不意
Two guards will be on patrol and won't be expecting us.
走水路潜入 神不知鬼不觉地切断电源
If we come by boat, we can cut off the power unnoticed.
这样就能把警卫引开
That'll distract the guards.
等到应急发电机启动时 我已经在老警局的地下室了
When the emergency generator fires up, I'll already be in the basement.
只要有适当的工具 打开证物室的防盗门不成问题
The evidence room's security door is no problem with the right tools.
我可以就这样 轻而易举地拿到玉米罐头
That's how easily I get to the cans of corn.
轻而易举地拿到你的可♥卡♥因♥
And how easily I get to your cocaine.
很好
Very good.
你可以潜入进去
You can get in.
但问题是 你要怎么带着一吨♥可♥卡♥因♥出来
The question is, how do you get one tonne of cocaine out?
我们把它冲进马桶
We flush it down the toilet.
一包一包 一罐一罐地冲下去
Packet by packet. Can by can.
只要安装了抽吸泵 就能加快速度
With a suction pump in place, we can speed everything up.
你得派一批人去下水道收集可♥卡♥因♥
Some of your men have to collect the cocaine in the sewers.
就这么简单
It's as simple as that.
剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表