剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表
Yes. Peace be with you.
好 我知道他们在哪儿了
Good, I know where they are.
你就快追上那辆蓝色的车了
You almost have the blue one.
萨米拉 是我 拉米
Samira, it's me, Rami.
我去开门 你待着别动 - 请开门
I'll go. Stay. - Open up, please.
稍等
One moment.
太好了 去收拾行李 我们快走 嗨 乔纳斯 收拾好你的东西
Good. Pack your things, we're leaving. Hi, Jonas. Pack your things.
什么 去哪儿
What? Where to?
去一个朋友那儿 她会帮我们
To a friend. She'll help us.
怎么了 - 就是之前在你酒吧的那个朋友
What's wrong? - The nice friend who was at your bar?
她会保护我们 - 我们不想要那种保护
She'll protect us. - We don't want that.
之前她在地下室 对我做的那些事 跟你们没关系
What happened in the basement has nothing to do with you.
我们不想去找她 就这么简单
We don't want to go to her. It's simple.
请你走吧
You should leave now.
知道我为了保护你和你儿子 冒了怎样的风险吗 知道吗
Do you know what I'm risking for you and your son? Do you know that?
你没听见我说的吗 - 妈妈
Hey! Did you hear me? - Mom!
请你离开
You should leave now.
这里有很多危险的人
There are dangerous people out there.
快收拾行李 好吗 我只是想帮你们 去收拾东西吧
Pack your things, okay? I just want to help. Pack your things.
见鬼 你是白♥痴♥吗
Damn it! Are you stupid?
乔纳斯
Jonas!
他给我注射了什么
What was in the shot?
那是什么 - 不会有事的
What was that? - It's gonna be okay.
是什么
What was that?
这是什么
What is this?
他只是睡着了 别担心
He's just sleeping. Don't worry.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我们得离开这儿
We need to leave.
穿上鞋子 收拾好行李
Put your shoes on and finish packing.
去吧
Go.
他们在这间旅馆里
They're at the hotel.
确定他们在这里吧 - 对
They're here, right? - Yes.
你这状态能开车吗
You safe to drive?
没事
It's okay.
查理
Charly?
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事
It's okay.
(一分钟前 萨米拉 七通未接来电)
MISSED CALL 1 MINUTE AGO SAMIRA (7)
你为什么不接电♥话♥ - 我才发现你给我打了电♥话♥
Why aren't you picking up, damn it? - I only just saw that you called.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
你的朋友拉米在耍我们
Your Rami is playing games with us.
出什么事了 - 他想带我们走
What happened? - He wanted to take us away.
什么 走去哪儿 - 不知道
What, take you where? - No idea.
但情况不对劲 - 他还在你旁边吗
But something odd is going on. - Is he still there?
在 但他睡着了
Yes, but he's asleep.
他睡着了 - 萨米拉
He's asleep? - Samira?
萨米拉 是谁在敲门
Samira, who's knocking?
萨米拉 谁在敲门
Samira, who's that?
你叫萨米拉 对吧
Your name is Samira, right?
我知道你在里面 我听见你说话了
I know you're in there. I heard you.
开门 我想跟你谈谈
Open the door. I want to talk to you.
嘿 别过来 滚开
Hey! Fuck off, man! Get lost, man!
别烦我们
Leave us alone!
快开门 - 快他妈走开
Open the damn door. - Just fucking leave us alone!
你不清楚现在的状况 再不开门我们就闯进去了
You don't know what this is about. Open up or we're coming in!
喂
Hello?
我不知道 - 萨米拉
Samira!
妈妈去搬东西堵门了 - 好 很好 她做得对
Mom's barricading the door now. - Okay, good. That's right.
我们不是来抓你的 好吗 听我说 萨米拉
Listen to me.
妈妈 用这把椅子 - 给我
Mom, take the chair. - Give it to me.
开门 见鬼 他们快气死我了
Open the door! Damn it, they're driving me crazy.
萨米拉 - 给我
Samira! - Here.
门口有两个人 应该是埃瓦利德的人
Two guys are at the door. From the Al-Walids.
萨米拉 - 过来
Samira! - Come on!
关门
Close the door!
我们的东西 - 他们想拿就拿去吧
Our stuff! - They can have it.
爬上屋顶
We're going over the roof.
别挂电♥话♥ 好吗 别挂断
Don't hang up, okay? Don't hang up.
好
Okay.
不
No!
快追
Go!
我一定要抓住你 贱♥人♥
I'll get you, you bitch.
这边 - 好
This way. - Okay.
牵住我的手 快来
Come on, quickly. Come on.
快 上去
Quickly, up here.
快去
Come on.
继续跑
Keep going.
那边有梯子 好
There's a ladder. Okay.
这梯子通往另一栋楼 - 好
It leads to another building. - All right.
抓紧了 - 好
Hold on tight. - Yes.
快过去
Go!
我们到楼里了 查理
We're inside, Charly.
我们在另一栋楼的楼梯间 - 好 好的
We're in another stairwell. - Okay. All right.
别到街上去 好吧
Don't go on the street. Okay?
外面可能还有他们的人 你在楼里敲门试试 也许会有人应门
There might be others outside. Try knocking on a door.
随便敲一家的门 - 好 上楼
Knock on a door. - Okay. Up.
这里只有一户人
There's only one.
敲门 问能不能进去躲一躲
Knock on the door and ask them to let you in.
请开门
我们需要帮助
拜托
Please.
可恶
该死 快来
Shit. Come on.
萨米拉
Samira?
好了 他们好像走了
Okay, I think they're gone.
好
Okay.
可恶 我们得进屋去 - 门上是哪种锁
Shit. We need to get in. - What kind of lock is it?
不知道 就是寻常的法式门锁
No idea, just a standard French lock.
拿出你的信♥用♥卡♥
Take out your credit card.
你♥他♥妈♥是认真的吗
Are you fucking serious?
把你的信♥用♥卡♥以45度角
Take your credit card and put it into the crack,
插♥进♥门缝里
at a 45-degree angle.
好 插♥进♥去了
Okay, the card is inside.
让乔纳斯把全身的重量都靠在门上
Tell Jonas to lean all of his weight against the door.
用尽全力推门
Push as hard as you can.
然后慢慢把信♥用♥卡♥往下滑 一定要慢
And then slide it through. Really slowly.
好
Okay.
没有吗
No?
见鬼 不管用
Shit, it's not working.
那就往信♥用♥卡♥上吐一口口水
Okay, then spit on it.
乔纳斯必须用尽全身力气靠在门上
Jonas has to lean on the door. Really hard.
如果你打开了... 如果够到门闩 你就摇晃它 震动它
And if you open... if you reach the bolt, then shake it, jolt it.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
推
Push.
开了
Yes!
萨米拉
Samira.
你们进去了吗 喂
Are you inside? Hello?
萨米拉 - 冷静
Samira! - Stay calm.
塔雷克
Tarek!
过来 走了 兄弟
Come here! Let's go, bro!
塔雷克 快来
Tarek, come on!
好了 他好像走了
Okay. I think he's gone.
来吧 慢点
Come on. Slowly.
好的
Okay.
好了 乔纳斯
Okay, Jonas.
没有你我该怎么办呀
What would I do without you?
萨米拉
Samira?
查理
Charly?
我们进来了
We're inside.
好 太好了
Yes. Great.
把门锁上
Lock the door.
锁上了
It's locked.
剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表