剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表
Untie him.
我一定会抓到你
I'll hunt you down.
不死不休
Forever.
我会跑得比你快
I'll be faster than you.
这是调虎离山之计
It was a feint attack.
什么意思 - 刚才的不是科西嘉人
What do you mean? - It wasn't the Corsicans.
什么 你这话什么意思
What? What do you mean?
那不是科西嘉人 他们在声东击西
It wasn't the Corsicans! It was a distraction!
刚才那不是科西嘉人
It wasn't the Corsicans?
快来
Come on.
继续走
Keep going.
快来
Come on!
这里 - 快跑过来
Here! - Quickly, run!
快点 上车
Come on, get in!
上车 快
Get in. Quickly!
走
Go!
你这混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥
You fucking asshole! Asshole!
该死的混♥蛋♥
You fucking assholes!
我要宰了你们
I'll fuck you up!
哈桑
Hassan.
等等 我来帮你
Wait, I'll help you.
开枪
Shoot.
开枪啊
Shoot!
格丽赛达是谁
Who is this Griselda?
我晚点再告诉你吧
Let's talk about it later.
不行 不要晚点 现在就说
No! Not later, we'll talk about it now!
她是谁 我该去哪里找她
Who is she, and where can I find her?
一切都安排好了
Everything's been arranged.
给你
Here you go.
我的任务完成了
Mission accomplished.
不过 车子和伤员要另外加钱
However, the car and the injured man will cost extra.
没问题
No problem.
谢了 朋友
Thank you, my friend.
嘿 别练了 我们不能靠武力逃出去
Hey, stop it! That's not how we'll get out of here.
别打拳了
Stop it.
妈妈 如果我能把 一直监视我们的那家伙打趴下...
Mom, if I can just kick that one guy who's always with us to the ground...
不 你不能
No, you can't.
那可不一定
You don't know that.
好吧
Okay.
就算你能打倒他
Let's assume you can.
还不等我们逃脱 他们就会开枪了
They'd start shooting at us faster than we can get away.
拉米来电♥话♥了
你丈夫很快就到
来 我们去海滩上等吧
Come. Shall we go to the beach?
换身衣服
再见 - 再见
Goodbye. - Goodbye.
再见了 超级马里奥
Goodbye, Super Mario.
卡斯帕 再见
Casper. Bye.
车挺好 你给了他多少钱 - 一千
The car's okay. What did you pay? - 1,000.
我们现在要去哪儿
Where are we going?
我们现在去哪儿
Where are we going?
去港口
To the harbor.
他们会在那里接我们 最远的那个码头
They'll pick us up over there. At the end.
约瑟夫 你留在这里 - 没门儿 我不会丢下你一个人
Joseph, you stay here. - No way. I'm not leaving you alone.
你必须留下 我只跟他们提过查理
You're staying. I only mentioned Charly.
不能让他们看见你 你得假装不存在 - 不可能 如果你想...
They can't see you. You don't exist. - I do. If you want...
听我说
Listen to me.
我们要去的地方 有未知的危险在等着我们
Where we're headed now, some real shit is waiting for us.
到时候得靠你救我们出来
You'll need to get us out of that shit.
明白吗 不能让他们知道你的存在
Get it? They don't know you exist.
到时候我该怎么办
What do I do when the time comes?
我怎么知道何时出手 要是他们拿走了你的手♥机♥呢
How will I know? What if they take your phone?
拉米 把你的手♥机♥给我
Rami, give me your phone.
密♥码♥ - 2494
Code? - 2-4-9-4.
把你的号♥码存进去
Save your number.
我们会联♥系♥你的
We'll contact you.
手♥机♥还我 然后走吧
Give me the phone and leave.
快点
Hurry up.
(奥地利共和国 内政部)
REPUBLIC OF AUSTRIA MINISTRY OF THE INTERIOR
罗伯特
Robert?
对
Yes.
我查到了
I did it.
你查到什么了
What did you do?
你定位了那部手♥机♥
You located the phone?
对 我想证明给你看
Yes, I wanted to show you
你跑错地方了 你的执念是错的 可是...
you were on the wrong track with your obsession, but...
你是对的
You're right.
什么 - 他们在马赛
What? - They're in Marseille.
“他们”是指谁
Who are "they"?
好歹发挥一次价值吧 该死的硬币
Have a purpose for once, you damn coin.
真难以置信
Unbelievable.
太不可思议了 简直...真是...
Unbelievable! Unbe... Un...
太难以...你有没有...
Unbe... Did you...
你有没有...
Did you...
这该死的...该死的硬币
This damn... This damn coin!
嘿 你这该死的垃圾
Hey, you fucking piece of junk.
又关上了
It's off again.
它又关上了
And it's off again.
查理 - 约瑟夫
Charly? - Joseph?
艾琳娜 - 我刚开车跑了
Alina? - I just drove off.
慢点说 什么... - 我开了一整晚的车
Slowly, what... - I drove all night.
什么意思 你在哪儿 - 马赛
What do you mean? Where are you? - In Marseille.
你在马赛
In Marseille?
你在马...
You're in Mars...
警♥察♥突袭了俱乐部
They raided the club.
眼镜蛇部队...红哥失踪了
A Cobra unit... Red's gone.
里欧也是
Rio too.
我现在只想跟你在一起 - 你在哪里
I just wanted to be with you. - Where are you?
我不知道
I don't know.
没关系 别挂电♥话♥ 我去找你
Doesn't matter. Stay on the phone until I'm with you.
好 - 好的 告诉我你能看到什么
Okay. - Yeah. Tell me what you can see.
我在一个停车场 - 停车场 好的
I'm at a parking lot. - Parking lot, good.
在机场旁边 - 好 冷静点 我马上过去
Next to an airport. - Okay. Keep calm. I'll be right there.
喂 我们十分钟后到
Hello? We'll arrive in ten minutes.
好
Okay.
还疼吗
Are you in pain?
浑身都疼
All over.
记得我给你打电♥话♥那阵吗
Remember when I called you?
我以为有你在 我的家人会很安全
I thought my family would be safe with you.
我以为你会是我的救星
That you'd be my savior.
结果恰恰相反 正如往常一样
It's the other way around, as usual.
你才是我的救星
You're my savior.
艾琳娜
Alina.
艾琳娜
Alina!
没事了
It's all right.
我们要靠岸了
We're about to dock.
我们准备好了 就等你们了 - 好
We're ready. We're waiting for you. - Okay.
去找他们吧
Go down to them.
查理
Charly!
是他
There he is.
萨米拉 - 他来了
Samira! - He's coming.
乔纳斯
Jonas!
查理
Charly!
萨米拉
Samira!
查理
Charly!
查理
Charly!
乔纳斯 嘿
Jonas. Hey.
见到你们真是太好了 他们有没有伤害你们
It's so good to see you. Did they hurt you?
好了 够了 来吧
Okay. Enough. Come on.
跟我来
Follow me!
快跟我来
Follow me now.
你也太疯狂了
You're amazing.
剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表