剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表
罪犯的生活
The life of a criminal.
生活中总会有争执和分歧 会有错误发生 而你必须善后
There are disputes, disagreements. Mistakes happen. You gotta fix them.
你是怎么认识查理的
So how did you meet Charly?
在监狱里 - 对 在监狱里
In prison? - Yes, in prison.
他因入室盗窃被判处六个月监禁 - 对 我知道
He was doing six months for burglary. - Yes, I know.
我在里面待了更久 他就像个天使
I was inside for longer. He was like an angel.
是他救了我的命
He saved my life.
他怎么救的你
How did he save it?
你是他的枕边人 应该能猜到
You wake up with him every day. You can guess.
查理对生活有信念
Charly believes in the day.
他珍惜当下
In today.
对未来抱有希望
And in tomorrow.
而我当时已经受够了 活不下去了
I was done. I couldn't go on anymore.
我不想活了
I didn't want to.
我已经受够了这个世界
I'd had enough of this world.
他的出现 让我忽然对未来又有了盼头
Then he came in and suddenly I could see a tomorrow.
只要了解查理 你就会相信明天
If you know Charly, you know there is a tomorrow.
相信能靠自己的努力让明天变得更好
And you can make tomorrow better than today.
而且和查理在一起 你不光只是相信 明白我的意思吗
With Charly, you don't just believe that. You know what I mean?
你坚信那会实现
Then you know it's true.
你坚信那会实现
Then you know it's true.
你是不会再跟我回去了 对吧 - 绝对不会
You won't go back with me now, right? - Definitely not.
我需要知道你们在哪里
I need to know where you are.
我需要确保你们的安全 照顾你们 保护你们
I need to keep you safe, take care of you, protect you.
直到查理来
Until Charly gets here.
我就这么一个请求
I'm just asking you.
好
Okay.
(柏林 克鲁兹克伦区)
你太软弱了
You're weak.
懦夫
You're weak!
孬种 软骨头...
You're weak! You're weak...
你好 大哥
Greetings, brother.
都准备好了吗
All set?
是的
Yes.
但我们得维持生意的运转
We have to keep the business running.
这里需要你坐镇 - 我们不是商人
Under your lead. - We don't have a business.
我们是一家人 - 对 家人们都沉浸在悲伤中
We have a family. - Yes. And it's mourning.
留下吧
Stay.
我的头脑很清醒 菲拉特
My head's clear, Firat.
这正是为了家族的未来考虑 必须迅速强硬地回击
I'm thinking about the future. We need to act fast and tough.
好让敌人看到袭击我们的下场
Our enemies need to see what happens when we're attacked.
那个皮条客
A pimp.
我会杀了他 还有那个小贼
I'll kill him, and the thief too.
我会给卡里姆报仇雪恨 然后回来
And when I return, Karim will be avenged.
油箱已经加满了 钥匙在车里
The tank is full. The key is inside.
你查看过他的手♥机♥吗
Have you looked at his phone yet?
卡里姆的 - 没有 为什么 你想要我找什么
Karim's? No, why? What should I be looking for?
我不知道
I don't know.
去查看一下 拜托
Just do it. Please.
好
Okay.
他有再打来吗
Did he call again?
他不接电♥话♥吗
Is he not picking up?
约瑟夫来了 他想和你们谈谈
Joseph is here. He wants to talk to you.
他有一枚硬币要给你们
He has a coin for you.
我们去会会他
Let's go.
快走
Let's go!
约瑟夫 你还活着
Joseph. You're alive?
噢 太好了 我们都很高兴
Oh, I'm glad. We're glad.
我们很高兴...太高兴了
We're happy... We're so happy about that.
出什么事了 乔怎么了
What happened? What happened to Joe?
那个德国人呢
Where's the German?
他在外面 硬币在他那里
He's outside, with the coin.
你把保险箱里的钱给我 我去转交给他 然后再把硬币带过来
I'll give him the money from the safe, then I'll come back with the coin.
他在外面的哪里
Where exactly is he outside?
我现在就出去杀了他
I'm gonna go outside now and kill him.
约瑟夫 怎么了
Joseph, what's wrong?
你还不明白吗 里欧
Haven't you figured it out yet, Rio?
约瑟夫已经叛变了
Joseph has changed sides.
他跟那个德国佬好上了
He's in bed with the German.
我们的约瑟夫这么做不是为了钱
And our Joseph isn't doing this for money.
不 约瑟夫做事向来都是听从内心
No. For Joseph, it's always about the heart.
你对我们失望了
You're disappointed in us.
你是对我失望了吗
Are you disappointed in me?
还是对这个家族失望了 对老大失望了
Are you disappointed in the family? In the Big Guy?
你一定很不好受吧 肥仔约瑟夫
Must be awful being you, fat, little Joseph.
形单影只 又胖又丑
All alone, fat, and ugly.
该死的肥仔约瑟夫
Fat, dead Joseph.
失望 不
Disappointed? No.
算不上
Not really.
我一向对你实话实说 现在也一样
I've always been honest with you. As I will be now.
你会后悔的
You'll regret this.
接下来你会很痛 - 绝对的
This will hurt a lot. - Certainly.
对 但首先你需要硬币 对吧
Yeah, but first you need the coin, right?
你迫切需要它 但我不知道为什么
You need it desperately, but I don't get why.
为什么呢 老大已经死了
Why? The Big Guy is dead.
具体细节我就不多说了
I'm not going into the specifics.
我是一分钱也不会 让你拿去给那个德国佬的
I'm not giving you any money to give to the Kraut.
他也是这么说的
That's what he said.
他早料到了你会这么说
That you'd say that.
你又是谁
And who are you?
那个德国佬
The Kraut.
好吧 我不认识你 但我能看见你的睾丸
Well, I don't know you, but I can see your testicles.
喜欢它们吗
Do you like them?
现在是怎样
So what happens now?
你想开枪把我们全杀了
You start shooting and we all die?
最终沦为囚犯
Or you end up in prison?
那不是你想要的
You don't want that.
要我说...
Well, I suggest...
我们俩一起散散步 过去看看那个保险箱
the two of us go for a walk and look in the safe.
带我去看保险箱
Show me the safe.
在哪里 - 那里
Where? - There!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
拿起手提箱 把它装满
Take the case and fill it up.
听见没
Did you hear me?
快去
Faster.
快点
Faster.
你会后悔的
You're going to regret this.
动作快 - 你这该死的杂碎
Hurry up. - You fuckers!
要让我抓到你
If I catch you,
我就把你的头切开 往你脑子里撒尿
I'll cut your heads open and shit in your brains.
你们这两个该死的
You goddamn
狗♥杂♥种♥
motherfuckers!
你不会真的以为 没拿到硬币 我会让你们两个
You don't really think the two of you will get out of here alive
活着离开这里吧
if I don't get the coin?
那你儿子就会像赞兹格一样变成死人
Then your son will be as dead as Zwanziger.
坐下
Sit down.
你要这东西干什么
What do you need that thing for?
给你 混♥蛋♥ 噎死你
There, you asshole. Choke on it!
去那边跪下
Now kneel down there.
跪下
Kneel down!
手放在桌子底下
Hands under the table.
快点
Go on.
手放下 放在身前 - 你又想干什么
Hands down. In front of you! - What are you doing now?
你个该死的小混♥蛋♥
You fucking little son of a bitch.
我告诉你 你大错特错了
That was a big mistake, I'm telling you.
要让我抓到你...
If I catch you...
真是个蠢货
Dumb as shit!
见到这么多钱手都软了 - 闭嘴
You can't handle that amount of money. - Shut up.
你们惹错人了 我们不会放过你们的
You've messed with the wrong people. We'll hunt you down.
就算跑到天涯海角 我们也会把你们找出来
We'll follow you to the end of the fucking world!
你们这群该死的可怜虫
剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表