剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表
当然是拉米的酒吧
Rami's bar, of course.
拉米的家
Rami's.
(柏林 克鲁兹克伦区)
行李箱散落一地 衣橱门开着 那混♥蛋♥跑路了
Suitcases were lying around. Wardrobes were open. The bastard took off.
跑哪儿去了 - 不知道
Where to? - We don't know.
这是他的家人 我们会找到他们的
This is his family. And we'll find them.
你杀死的那个人
The man you killed
叫斯代潘
was called Stepan.
菲拉特查看了他的手♥机♥
Firat looked through his phone.
然后呢
And?
他有什么发现吗
Did he find anything?
对 我要去一趟维也纳
Yes. I'm going to Vienna.
维也纳
Vienna?
指令是从那里发出的
It was ordered from there.
让我去吧 你难道不明白吗 他们正盯着我们
Let me do it. Don't you realize they're watching us?
盯着你的一举一动 你是家族的老大
They're watching you. You're the head of the family.
他们知道我们要干什么
They know what's going on here.
菲拉特已经打点好了一切
Firat has prepared everything.
你...
You...
另有任务
have a different job.
找到这家人
You'll hunt down his family.
(没有信♥号♥♥)
靠边停车
Pull over here.
没门儿
No way.
什么 - 想杀我就尽管开枪
What? - If you want to kill me, okay.
但我不会任你摆布的
But I'm not driving to my own execution.
我不想杀你 我的手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥了
I don't want to kill you. I don't have a signal.
停车 - 开枪之前 你最好系上安全带
Pull over! - If you're gonna shoot, buckle up.
约瑟夫 快停车
Joseph, stop now!
停下
Stop now!
约瑟夫 停车
Joseph, stop!
快停车
Stop!
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
你♥他♥妈♥的快接电♥话♥
And you pick up the goddamn phone!
这样的场景我想象过无数次了 卡尔
How many times have I imagined this, Karli?
我每天都会想两遍
Twice every day.
做♥爱♥的时候都会想
And whenever I'm screwing.
而现在你真的死了 我却开心不起来 你这混♥蛋♥
And now I get no pleasure from your death, you asshole.
喂 - 爸爸
Yes? - Dad.
有人接电♥话♥了
Someone's picked up.
巴乔夫纳
Bachofner?
喂 我是约瑟夫 - 闭嘴 我来跟他说
Hello, Joseph here. - Shut up. I'll do the talking.
约瑟夫 - 喂
Joseph? - Hello?
现在这位又是谁
And whom do I have the honor of talking to now?
你是德...你会说德语吗
You're Germ... You speak German?
德国人 - 乔 乔呢
A German? - Joe! Where's Joe?
乔·伯格在哪儿
Where is Joe Berger?
赞兹格 也就是乔
Zwanziger! Joe!
他死了
He's dead.
死了 - 听着 你想要的东西在我手上
Dead. - Listen. I've got what you want.
但你得用两百万来换 - 那你来找我吧
But I want two million for it. - Then come here.
我要两百万现金 有问题吗
Two million in cash. Is that a problem for you?
不 没问题 给我一个小时
No, that's not a problem. Give me an hour.
然后到老大的别♥墅♥来 约瑟夫知道...
Then come to the Big Guy's villa. Joseph knows...
你们怎么会在老大的别♥墅♥
Why are you at the Big Guy's?
我们以为他快不行了
We thought he was dying.
昨天一整天都是 - 什么
All day yesterday, it looked likely. - What?
对 我还以为 得把那枚蠢硬币扔进他的坟墓呢
I already thought we could throw his stupid coin into his grave.
但从昨晚开始 他的状况又稳定下来了
But as of last night, he's stable again.
他甚至醒了 快来吧 - 我们可以再快点赶到 如果...
Even awake. Come here. - We can be there a bit sooner if...
一个小时内 - 如果他...
In an hour. - If he...
嘿 你疯了吗
Hey, are you crazy?
(维也纳 利奥波德城)
为什么跟他说卡尔叔叔还活着
Why did you tell him Uncle Karli is alive?
因为我想稳住约瑟夫
Because it's better if Joseph keeps his cool now.
但他一到这里就会发现被骗了
But he'll find out when he gets here.
里欧啊...
Oh, Rio...
等他来了 发现就发现呗
Let him find out when he gets here.
那会是他这辈子发现的最后一件事
It'll be the last thing he finds out.
所以你没打算给那废物两百万 - 当然
You're not paying the idiot two million? - Surely not.
知道吗
You know what?
我们会彻底解决他
We'll finish him off.
你要做的是你最擅长的事
You'll do what you do best,
我亲爱的儿子
my dear son.
那就是什么都不干
Nothing at all.
你这话什么意思
What do you mean?
你在给谁打电♥话♥
Who are you calling now?
紧急服务
Emergency Services.
紧急服务
Emergency Services?
紧急服务
Emergency Services.
(紧急服务)
EMERGENCY SERVICES
紧急服务 找我有事 - 海格
Emergency Services? - Listen, Helge.
尽快到别♥墅♥来
Come to the villa as soon as you can.
我有工作要给你 - 好
I've got a job for you. - Sure.
但这次务必做得干净利落
But everything has to be clean this time.
明白了吗 - 好
Understood? - Yes.
而且要快
It won't take long.
这是紧急任务 听见了吗
It's urgent. You hear me?
我这就过来
I'm on my way.
快来 收拾好装备出发 - 是 先生
Come on. Pack and get on board. - Yes, sir!
查理
Charly?
拉米 我怎么联♥系♥不上你
Rami, why can't I get a hold of you?
不知道 他们走掉了
I don't know. They took off.
抱歉 - 我怎么跟你说的
I'm sorry. - What did I say?
我说了别让他们离开你的视线
I told you not to lose sight of them!
我没有 - 你到底做了什么
I didn't. - What did you do?
我能做什么 我什么都没干 - 那他们为什么要走
What could I have done? Nothing! - Why did they leave?
我发誓 我真的什么都没做
I swear to God, I didn't do anything!
她也没接你的电♥话♥吗 - 没接
Is she also not answering your calls? - No.
别在这种时候给我添乱 好吗
I don't need this shit right now!
找到他们 - 好
Find them! - Okay.
我们要不要去老大的别♥墅♥
Are we going to the Big Guy or not?
他是你父亲 对吧 - 对 所以呢
He's your father, right? - Yeah, so?
你♥爸♥都快死了
He's dying.
你却跑去柏林拿一枚该死的硬币
And you go to Berlin to get a damn coin?
是为他拿的 那枚硬币对他很重要
It's for him. It matters to him.
比临终时亲儿子守在床前还重要吗
More than having his own son at his deathbed?
你想要我拐去比亚戈斯街 看心理医生吗
Shall I turn off towards Berggasse to see Dr. Freud?
他不想让我去柏林
He didn't want me to go.
反而是
On the contrary.
红哥和里欧非要让我去
Red and Rio wanted me to go.
他们想让你和那个 差点杀死你的哥们一起去柏林
They wanted you to go to Berlin with your buddy who tried to kill you?
现在去哪儿
Where to now?
去找你♥爸♥
To your dad.
萨米拉
Samira?
是我 - 嘿 你跑哪儿去了
Yes? - Hey! Where are you?
乔纳斯跟你在一起吗 - 他当然跟我在一起
Are you with Jonas? - Of course.
你们为什么不留在拉米那儿 - 因为他是个罪犯 查理
Why aren't you with Rami? - Because he's a criminal, Charly.
我看见他被人折磨了
I saw him being tortured.
什么 被谁
What? By whom?
不知道 我没问
No idea. I didn't ask.
我当然是立刻带着乔纳斯跑了
I grabbed Jonas and took off, obviously.
好吧 你们现在在哪儿
Okay. And where are you now?
一家旅馆里
In a hotel.
哪家旅馆
Which hotel?
告诉你 好让拉米来找我们 - 不 我...
So Rami shows up at our door? - No, I...
我需要知道你们在哪儿 我现在过去找你们
I need to know where you are. I'm on my way.
你什么时候能到
When will you be here?
什么时候...
I'll be there...
希望明晚能到吧
Tomorrow evening, I hope.
好 那我明天再告诉你
Okay, then I'll tell you tomorrow.
你怎么付的钱 - 你以为呢 刷信♥用♥卡♥
剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表