剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表
转过身去 双手放在墙上 两腿分开
Turn around, hands on the wall, legs apart!
照做 快点
Come on, hurry up!
约瑟夫·马克斯坦
Joseph Muckstein?
谁跟他最熟
Who knows him best?
转过来
Turn around.
他在哪儿 - 一个字都别说
Where is he? - Don't you say a word.
闭嘴 - 他没被红哥抓到
Quiet! - Red didn't get him.
暂时还没有
Not yet.
什么也别说 - 硬币还在他手上 对吧
Don't say a thing. - He still has the coin, right?
你们都是白♥痴♥吗
Are you stupid, or what?
你希望他被这种人找到 还是被我找到
Do you want men like them to find him or me?
他如今命在旦夕
His life is at stake.
他要带着硬币去哪里
Where's he going with the coin?
马赛
To Marseille.
亲爱的里欧
Dear Rio...
我们生活在一个邪恶的世界
We're living in an evil world.
你要想活下去
If you want to survive,
就得比其他人都坏
you have to be nastier than the others.
他们残忍♥ 你就更残忍♥
If they're brutal, be more brutal.
他们下流 你就更下流
If they're disgusting, be more disgusting.
现在你需要展示自己真正的能耐
Now you need to show what you're really capable of.
不是你死
It's you
就是他们亡
or them.
你现在只能靠自己了 明白吗
And you're on your own now, is that clear?
我要消失一段时间
I'm going away for a bit.
我们谈谈吧
Let's talk.
就是因为你派人偷硬币 才害死了我弟弟
My brother died because of your job.
我跟你没什么好谈的
We're done talking.
把衣服脱了
Undress.
快脱
Undress!
什么
What?
脱衣服
Undress!
所以 做你该做的事吧 别让我失望
So do what has to be done and don't disappoint me.
抱抱
Big hug.
我是红哥...
I am Red...
我会...
I will...
我是红哥...
I am Red...
...用这把刀杀了你
...kill you with this.
我是红哥
I am Red!
我是维也纳呼风唤雨的人物
I decide who fucks in Vienna!
在维也纳 一切由我说了算
I decide who fucks in Vienna!
我说了算
I decide!
现在你们一个个的跑来这里
Now all of you are coming here
都是我那蠢货死鬼哥哥搞的鬼
because of my stupid, dead brother!
先是该死的俄♥国♥人 现在又是你们
First the fucking Russians, and now you,
瓦利德人
the Walids!
埃瓦利德家族
The Al-Walid family.
你们可真是一家人
You're one family!
一切为了家族
Everything's about family.
一切为了家人
Everything's about family!
家人
Family!
知道我是从哪得到的消息吗
Do you know where I got the tip-off?
关于金库的事
About the vault?
你们在柏林的金库
In Berlin?
你们中间有叛徒
You have a traitor in your midst!
(马赛 全部-近期目的地-收藏夹)
MARSEILLE ALL - RECENT DESTINATIONS - FAVORITES
(马赛)
欢迎来到马赛 是这么说的吧
Bienvenue to Marseille, or whatever they say.
查理 - 对 是我
Charly? - Yes. Yes, it's me.
妈妈还在睡觉 - 好 没关系
Mom's still sleeping. - Yes, it doesn't matter.
知道我想告诉你什么吗
You know what I wanted to tell you?
我真为你骄傲 你知道吗
I'm really proud of you. Do you know that?
查理
Charly?
我们会回家的 对吧
We'll go back home, right?
我们当然会回家
Of course, we'll go home.
听着 等我们回家了
Listen, when we get back home,
就一起去多特蒙德的体育场
we'll go to the stadium in Dortmund.
而且不是那种普通的看台座位
And not just to one of the seated areas.
是南看台的“黄墙”
We'll be right in the Yellow Wall!
我们还要带你的朋友们一起去
And we'll take all your friends with us.
到时候一定很开心 知道吧
And we'll have a great time, you know?
没准我还会让你尝一口无酒精啤酒
You might even get a sip of alcohol-free beer.
听起来怎么样
How does that sound?
你保证
Do you promise?
我保证
I promise.
妈妈醒了
Mom's awake.
我让她跟你说 - 谢谢
I'll pass you on to her, okay? - Thanks.
是查理 - 对
Charly? - Yes.
嘿
Hey.
我们20分钟后到
We'll be there in 20 minutes.
我们就快进城了 - 什么叫“我们”
We're almost in the city. - Who's "we"?
我和新认识的一个人
Me and someone I met.
但他是个好人
But he's a good guy.
他是我的朋友
He's a friend of mine.
我已经受够你的朋友了
I've had enough of your friends.
不 他只是...他真的是我朋友
No, he's just... He really is a friend.
他是个很棒的小伙子
He's a really good guy.
好吗 你们待在原地别走开
Okay? So stay where you are.
我很快就到 真想快点见到你 我爱你
I'll be there soon. Looking forward to seeing you. I love you.
我等不及要见你了 - 快来吧
Hurry up.
开快点
Hurry up.
好
Okay.
这是真的羽毛
That's a real feather.
很酷
Cool.
大概是从动物园弄来的吧
Must've gotten it from the zoo.
先生
Mister?
打扰一下
Excuse me?
真不好意思
Excuse me.
我们...
We...
抱歉 先生 请听我解释 我们...
Excuse me, sir.
哇 救命 - 我们需要一个落脚的地方...
Help!
我们需要... - 救命 警♥察♥ 有人闯进我家
Help! Police! Intruders!
见鬼
Shit.
警♥察♥
Police!
我们得走了 来 把鞋穿上
We need to get out. Come on. Put your shoes on.
算了 快来 我们边走边穿
Never mind. Come on, put them on as we go.
快走
Go.
救命 快报♥警♥ 帮帮忙
Help! Call the police! Help!
好了 别回头 好吧
Okay, don't turn around. Don't turn around, okay?
就是那两个人 他们刚才在我公♥寓♥里
Those two! They were in my apartment!
走这边
Go, this way.
就是他
That's him.
怎么会有警♥察♥在这里 喂
Why are the police here? Hello?
萨米拉 出什么事了
Samira, what's going on?
可恶 对 我们不得不离开那儿
Shit. Yes, we had to leave.
那你们现在在哪儿
So where are you?
我们在...
We're...
我们在凯斯希街
We're on Rue Caisserie.
救命 快报♥警♥
Help! Call the police!
我们往右拐了 拐到了右边
We turned right, to the right.
听着
Listen, listen.
我们在另一头会合 好吧
We'll meet at the other end, okay?
绕着这个街区走
Go around the block.
一直往前走 直到没有路为止
Keep going straight until you can't go any further.
我在拐角处 - 可恶 我看不到你
I'm at the corner. - Shit, I don't see you.
我就在这等着 你们在哪儿 - 我们在绕圈走
I'm waiting here. Where are you? - We're going round in a circle.
你在哪儿 - 我就在拐角处
Where are you? - I'm here at the corner.
哪里
Where?
拐角处
At the corner!
乔纳斯和萨米拉
Jonas and Samira?
这里有人 - 你们可真走运 我们都快放弃了
剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表