剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表
怎么了
What's up?
什么事 - 玛戈特觉得那边有人
What's going on? - Margot thinks there's someone over there.
如果真的有人来抓我们 那他们得先进屋里来
If there really is someone, they need to get in here first.
或者逼我们出去
Or they want to get us out.
见鬼 跟我来
Shit! Come with me!
跟上
Come on!
下去 快
Down there! Come on!
你不该拿走硬币的
You shouldn't have taken the coin.
现在情况升级了
This is a whole new ball game.
这里有后门吗
Is there a way out the back?
出去
Get out.
高特弗里 英戈
Gottfried! Ingo!
快来
Come on.
见鬼
下来
Get down!
见鬼
保重
Take care.
嘿 你这混♥蛋♥
Hey, you prick!
小心
Watch out.
下回让我来
Let me do it next time.
你们这两个白♥痴♥
You morons!
你去开车 钥匙插在点火开关上
You drive! The key's in the ignition!
该死的狗♥杂♥种♥
You fucking pieces of shit!
快上车
In there!
该死的破烂玩意 快射子弹啊
You fucking son of a bitch! Shoot!
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
该死的王八蛋
You fucking assholes!
贱♥货♥
Motherfucker!
我儿子打来的
My son.
里欧
Rio?
见鬼 爸爸 我搞砸了
Shit, Dad, we fucked up.
干得漂亮
Hey, well done!
太好了 我真为你骄傲
That's just great. I'm so proud of you.
不 你没听明白 他们跑了 不见人影了
No, you don't understand. They took off, they're gone.
这样我们从东方来的朋友就放心了
Hey, that will reassure our friends from the east.
他们就在我旁边
They're here with me.
你知道他们的
You know them.
如果得不到想要的东西 他们会很生气
If they don't get what they want, they get grumpy.
他们就是这暴脾气 谁也没办法
It's their mentality. Nothing you can do about it.
他们跑不远的
They won't get far.
我和海格一定会抓住他们 - 好
We'll get them, Helge and me. - All right.
待会儿见
See you later.
小心堵车 保持冷静
Watch out for traffic jams. Keep your cool.
抱抱 回见
A big hug to you! Bye!
我说的没错吧 要不了多久的
As I said, it won't be long now.
你开了16枪还让他们给跑了
Sixteen shots and they got away?
什么车
Car?
一辆灰色吉普
A gray Jeep.
乔说过那个德国人要去马赛 - 闭嘴
Joe said the German's going to Marseille. - Shut up!
现在到底什么情况
What the hell is going on?
好吧 如你所愿
Okay. As you wish.
咱们打开天窗说亮话吧
Let's talk straight.
你可能已经注意到了
As you have probably already noticed,
我儿子是个蠢货
my son is a dork.
或许是我的错 我对他不够严厉
It might be my fault. I wasn't tough enough.
又或许是他妈妈的错 她一直以来太娇惯那小子了
It might be his mother's fault for constantly pampering him.
总之
Anyway,
那孩子不是特别聪明
the boy isn't particularly bright.
在紧要关头 他拿不出应有的胆魄
And when it comes down to it, he doesn't have the guts.
你到底想说什么
What are you getting at?
但眼下 我们要想拿到硬币 也只能靠他了
Well, he's the only one who can get the coin for us.
这一点无法改变
We can't change that now.
他或许能成功 又或许不能 我也说不好
Maybe he'll manage to do it, maybe not. I don't know.
事情就这么简单
It's very simple.
你在生死关头倒是显得很镇定嘛
You seem quite calm for a man whose life is at stake.
在生死关头的可不止我一个
It's not just my life that's at stake.
这些大部分都是普通嫖♥客♥
Most of them are ordinary johns,
但也有一小部分是我的手下
but a few of them are my men.
比方说维克尔 他可是个狠角色
Vikerl, for example, he's a tough bastard.
还有这家伙 他叫维桑 以前是个军人
Or this other one, Vincenz, ex-military.
除此之外还有几个人
And there are a few more among them.
你是想吓唬我们吗
Are you trying to scare us?
没有
No.
但你要明白一件事
But you should know one thing.
如果你在这里开枪 那在场所有人都别想活
If you start shooting around here,
then we're both done for.
知道吧
Agreed?
所以我建议
So I would suggest
我们还是点燃一支蜡烛 许愿里欧今天超常发挥吧
that we light a candle and hope that Rio has his moment of glory today.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得你必须在午夜之前交货
I think you've got until midnight.
它还能撑到意大利
Well, we'll make it to Italy.
我有个朋友住在那儿 他肯定能借辆车给我们
A friend lives there. I'm sure he has a car for us.
反正我们要去法国 基本上是顺路的
It's almost directly on our way to France.
约瑟夫 并不顺路
Joseph, it's not on our way.
你想丢下我吗
You wanna get rid of me?
我们俩的敌人已经够多了
We both have enough enemies.
我看起来像敌人吗 - 不像
Do I look like an enemy? No.
但是
But?
维也纳有一半的人都想要你死
Half of Vienna wants you dead.
柏林有一半人想要我死
Half of Berlin, me.
我们两个凑在一块儿 就像一个染了瘟疫的人
The two of us together is like someone with the plague
去亲吻一个霍乱患者
kissing someone with cholera.
听起来很浪漫
Sounds romantic.
听起来很致命
It sounds fatal.
我们应该尽早散伙
We should go our separate ways as soon as we can.
那是你的想法
According to you.
对 我的敌人已经够多了
Yes. I have enough enemies already.
麻烦也够多了
And enough problems.
我必须赶在埃瓦利德的人前头 到马赛 就这么简单
I need to get to Marseille before the Al-Walids. It's simple.
(休息区 欧罗巴桥)
REST AREA EUROPA BRIDGE
妈妈 我们这是要去哪儿
Mom, where are we going?
待会儿你就知道了
You'll see in a moment.
嘿
Hey!
我懂的比你想象中要多
I understand more than you think.
查理惹了麻烦 现在有人要抓我们
Charly did something, and now someone is after us.
我们会好好谈谈的 三个人一起谈 但不是现在 不是今天
We'll talk about it. All of us together. But not now, and not today.
他做了什么
What did he do?
他是杀人了还是偷车了
Is he a killer or a damn car thief?
嘿 停下
Hey! No!
你要找警♥察♥
The police?
我们怎么跟他们说
What do we tell them?
如实相告 向他们求助
Everything. We tell them that we need help.
来吧 - 查理会怎么样
Come on. - What happens to Charly?
那不是我们现在要考虑的问题
It's not about that now.
他会坐牢吗 - 嘿
Will he have to go to jail? - Hey...
现在最重要的 是我们俩的安全 别管其他人了
All that matters now is you and me. And nobody else!
快来
Now come on.
嘿 乔纳斯
Hey, Jonas!
乔纳斯 嘿
Jonas! Hey!
嘿 乔纳斯
Hey! Jonas!
乔纳斯
Jonas!
乔纳斯
Jonas!
乔纳斯
Jonas!
该死 乔纳斯
Shit. Jonas!
可恶
嘿 沙里夫
Hey, Sharif!
沙里夫
Sharif!
你是沙里夫吗 - 对 是我
Are you Sharif? - Yes, I'm Sharif.
祝你平安 - 你也是
Peace be with you. - Also with you.
我是塔雷克 - 埃瓦利德家的年轻人
Tarek. - Al-Walid Junior.
祝你平安 - 你也是
Peace be with you. - And you.
剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表