剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表
冷静点
Easy.
这是我儿时的爱好
A little childhood passion of mine.
模型制♥作♥
Model making.
是这样
So...
在特莱斯塔街上有家美甲店 就在超♥市♥附近
There's a nail salon on Treifstra?e, near the supermarket.
在那里 只用27欧元就能做全套美甲
There you can get a new set of nails for 27 euros,
店里还有全天候监控安保
and you're under 24/7 surveillance.
怎么说 在里屋有两名持械警卫全天看守
Why? There are two armed men in the back room at all times.
轮班倒 - 哥们 别像个日本武士似的
Shift work. - Dude, don't act like a samurai!
为什么呢 因为这个房♥间直通地下室
Why? This room has access to the basement.
在地下室里有一个D-10保险柜
In the basement is a D-10 safe.
在我认识的人里只有一个人
The only person I know
能在有限的时间内打开这种保险柜
who can open this safe under time pressure
那就是你 查理
is you, Charly.
而那个保险柜里 有大约两百万欧元现金
And the safe contains about two million euros in cash.
大♥麻♥毒贩
Weed dealers,
中级罪犯
mid-level thugs.
这是他们的金库
That's their vault.
好消息是 照这个平面结构图来看
The good thing for us is that according to this floor plan,
这几栋楼以前是共用一个地下室的
all these buildings used to share a basement.
直到后来才被人用墙板 隔出了这个单间 也就是说
The basement was divided up later with dry walls, which means
美甲店的地下金库和超♥市♥的地下室
our nail salon's vault and the supermarket's basement
中间只隔了 20厘米厚的保温棉和压缩木板
are separated by about eight inches of insulation wool and pressed wood.
超♥市♥在晚上10点关门
The supermarket closes at 10:00 p.m.
你可以开门 我们刚才见识过了
You can open the door. We just saw that.
店里的警报系统就是个摆设 我们就从这里切入
The alarm system is fake. This would be our entry point.
潜入超♥市♥ 打穿墙壁
Into the supermarket, through the wall,
进入金库
into the vault.
打开保险柜 撤离
Open the safe. Out.
你是打算杀了警卫吗
And you'll kill the guards?
我们不杀人
No blood.
那怎么进去
Then how?
什么
What?
就跟你说了他会找茬吧 我就说...
I told you he'd make trouble. I told you...
先生们 稍安勿躁
Gentlemen, please.
事情很简单
It's all quite simple.
夜班警卫是凯文和萨伊德
The night shift guards are Kevin and Said.
他们从晚上10点 也就是美甲店关门时开始上班
Their shift begins at 10:00 p.m. when the nail salon closes.
长夜漫漫 萨伊德很快就会觉得无聊
The night shift's long, and Said gets bored quickly.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
上厕所 - 才怪 我知道你要去哪儿
Bathroom. - I know where you're going.
给我20块 兄弟 - 20 滚蛋 去你的
Give me a 20, bro. - Twenty? Get lost, dude, get lost.
萨伊德每天晚上至少要出去散一次步
Said goes for a walk at least once a night.
他会直奔附近的赌场
And heads to the nearby casino.
祝你平安 老哥
Peace be upon you, Baba.
也祝你平安
Peace be upon you too!
要你平常吃的维他命
Your usual vitamins?
对 老兄 没错 我今晚要干翻它
Yes, bro, yes. I'll knock her up tonight.
他迷上了一台老虎机
He's in love with a specific slot machine.
他玩那个很有一手
He has the magic touch with it.
大约30分钟后
After about 30 minutes,
凯文也会离开美甲店 气冲冲地去赌场
Kevin also leaves his post in the nail salon and goes to the casino.
因为该轮到他休息了 - 不是说好了30分钟的吗
He's angry, it's his turn for a break. - We had agreed on 30 minutes.
通常 萨伊德会乖乖回去站岗
Usually, Said accepts it and goes back to his post.
除非他一直在连赢
Unless he's on a roll.
我现在手气正旺呢 - 什么情况
I'm on a roll here! - Hey, what's going on?
想输都输不了 大赢家
I just can't lose. Big win!
就跟你说了吧 老弟
I told you, bro!
不等他们发现 我们就完事收工了
By the time they notice, we're gone.
所以我们会有足够的行动时间 或者说 是你有足够的时间
That gives us the time we need. Or rather, the time you need.
潜入进去 找到保险柜...
You go in, to the safe...
两百万到手
Two million.
只有你能办到
Only you can do it.
奈罗会协助你
Nero will help you.
查理
Charly.
你通常拿多少提成 一成
How much do you usually take? 10%?
我给你两成
I'll give you 20%.
也就是四十万
400,000.
两天时间
In two days.
只要进去一趟再出来
In and out!
事成之后 我们绝不再来找你
And you'll never see us again.
我保证
I promise.
我拒绝
The answer is no.
放开他 让他走 - 你还有什么不满
Leave him. Leave him! - What don't you have?
这件事你别无选择 你知道的
You'll have no other choice. You know that.
可恶
Fuck!
(维也纳 环城大道)
VIENNA RING ROAD
(出租车)
Kronehit广播电台 再次为您带来更多音乐
Once again, more music than on any other station, Kronehit.
调大声点
Turn it up!
明天以后 我有两天不能开车送你
I can't drive you for two days after tomorrow.
为什么 - 老大要我办点事
Why not? - The Big Guy needs me.
我只能告诉你这些
I can't tell you more.
但你还会回来的
But you'll be back.
那当然
Of course.
你们终于到了 快来 进来吧
You two finally here. Come on. Come on in.
你是谁 - 艾琳娜
Who are you? - Alina.
跟我来 艾琳娜
Come with me, Alina.
你来了真好 我们去房♥里说吧
I'm glad you're here. Let's go in there.
哥们
My love.
那些该死的德国佬说唱歌♥手
Those goddamn Kraut rappers.
就爱吸可♥卡♥因♥和乱搞
Doing coke and screwing recklessly!
催眠药带了吗 - 带了
You bring the benzos? - Yes.
没那玩意他们会累死我的 给我来一份
They'll fuck me up if you don't. Get one ready.
你要的全在这儿了
All there, as ordered.
给 不用数了
Here, no need to count it.
我听说老大快不行了
I heard the Big Guy is dying.
老兄...
Dude...
维也纳要变天了 是吧
Vienna's going to burn, huh?
对 是好东西
Yeah, it's good stuff.
还差400 - 什么叫还差400
It's 400 short. - What do you mean, 400?
我连那姑娘的出场费都付了 - 老兄 还差400
The girl's included in that amount. - Dude, 400.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢 给
Are you fucking with me? Here.
你要的400 代我向红哥问好
Four hundred. Give my regards to Red.
我送你出去
I'll show you out.
快走吧 拜托 - 让开
Leave now, please. - Fuck off.
过来 继续
Come here! Keep going!
该死的 用嘴给我吸
Give me your damn mouth!
嘿 你疯了吗 - 少管闲事
Hey, are you crazy? - Fuck off!
过来
Come on.
你们要去哪儿 - 闪开
Hey, where are you going? - Fuck off!
嘿 过来 混♥蛋♥
Hey! Come here, you bastard!
(英格兰德咖啡馆)
喝苹果汁吗
Apple juice?
我自己做的 - 我们还是喝酒吧
Made it myself. - Let's have a drink instead.
最好不要
Better not.
我已经戒酒十年了
I've been sober for ten years.
很好喝
It's good.
最新研制的一批
Latest batch.
我们会有麻烦的 约瑟夫
There'll be trouble, Joseph.
你不会
Not for you.
我会处理好
I'll handle this.
你是白♥痴♥吗 - 里欧
Are you stupid? - Rio.
我听说你在那边开枪了 马上过来...
I heard about the shooting. Come immediately...
我们这就来 - 带上艾琳娜一起
On our way. - Bring Alina with you.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 小家伙睡着了吗
Hey. Is the little one asleep?
嗯 刚睡着 他睡得越来越晚了
Yeah, just now. He's getting tired later and later.
我去冲个澡 身上还有一股子动物园的味儿
I'll take a shower. I'm still reeking of zoo.
你明天来看足球赛吗
Are you coming to the soccer game tomorrow?
查理 你听见我说话了吗
Charly? Did you hear me?
剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表