剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表
Please read out the will.
“遗嘱
"Last will."
书于1996年10月21日 并通过见证和认证
"Written, witnessed and certified on October 21st, 1996."
2014年4月23日修改后的版本
"Amended version of April 23rd, 2014."
由公♥证♥人米科莱特先生见证和认证 地址:维也纳海德加斯4号♥ 1020...”
"Witnessed and certified by notary Dr. Mikolait, 4 Haidgasse, Vienna 1020..."
先生 拜托
Sir, please.
你懂我的意思
You know it.
直说吧
Just say it.
我亲爱的哥哥把遗产留给谁了
Who did my dear brother leave it to?
是履行承诺 留给了我
Me, like he promised?
还是那个傻肥仔
Or the fat idiot?
告诉我们
Tell us.
“唯一的继承人是约瑟夫·马克斯坦
"The sole heir is Joseph Muckstein,
出生于1979年6月16日
born on June 16th, 1979,
住址:斯爪兹比奇 伯格维格街33号♥ 83313
residing at 33 Bergweg, Strutzbichl 83313."
他是死者的非婚生亲生子
"He is the biological, illegitimate son of the deceased."
死者已交存了经过认证的DNA样本
"The deceased has deposited certified DNA samples
作为合法证据 证明死者
which provide legal proof that the deceased
是约瑟夫·马克斯坦的亲生父亲”
is the father of Joseph Muckstein."
那么如果
And what if
他不幸死于非命呢
he was hit by a bus?
遗产由谁继承
Who inherits then?
那么下一个顺位继承者就是你
Then the next in the order of succession would be you.
好了
Okay.
有问题就给我打电♥话♥
If there's a problem, call me.
我会在楼上 - 好
I'll be upstairs. - Okay.
你上去吧 我来看着他 - 万一他醒了呢
You can go up. I'll do it. - What if he wakes up?
醒了又怎样
So what?
好吧
Okay.
见鬼
卡里姆 你这个白♥痴♥ 可恶
Karim, you idiot. Fuck.
现在是怎样
Now what?
你要打死我吗
Will you shoot me?
不
No.
听着
Listen.
哈桑会来审问你
Hassan will come and question you.
你得供出同伙的名字 所有人
You need to name your accomplices. All of them.
全部 - 你要自保 是吧
All of them. - You need to save your ass, huh?
他会问你 是谁给你们通风报信的
He'll ask you who gave you the names.
你要说:“没人告诉我” 绝不能把我供出去 听见了吗
You'll say, "No one." You won't say my name, do you hear me?
无论他拷问你多长时间 都不能供出我的名字
No matter how long he questions you, you won't say my name!
奈罗
Nero!
奈罗
Nero.
我的儿子死了
My son is dead.
我唯一的儿子死了
My only son is dead.
你儿子不是我杀的 - 他死了
I didn't kill your son. - He's dead.
我没杀你儿子 况且我兄弟卡里姆也死了
I didn't kill your son. And my brother Karim is dead too.
难道我们也要给他们陪葬吗
Does that mean we should die now too?
我可以保住你的命
I can make sure you stay alive.
你也可以保住我的命
You can make sure I stay alive.
杀你儿子的人不是我
I didn't kill your son.
你♥他♥妈♥的去死吧 狗东西
I fucked your dead mother, you hear me?
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
塔雷克 塔雷克出♥卖♥♥♥了你们 是他... - 闭嘴
Tarek! Tarek betrayed you! Tarek... - Shut up!
(人脸识别解锁)
拉米
Rami!
怎么了 没事吧 - 遇到点问题...
What's up? All good? - There's a problem...
等会儿再说 我马上过去
Wait. I'll be there in a sec.
好的 朋友 谢谢 你最好了
Okay, my friend. Thank you. You're the best.
萨米拉 你饿吗 - 不了 谢谢
Samira, are you hungry? - No, thanks.
嘿
Hey!
快看 这是我特意为你做的
Hey, little guy, I made this for you.
这是肉吗 - 是梅格兹香肠 羊肉做的
Is that meat? - Merguez. Lamb.
我自己猎来的羊 然后...“嗒哒 ”就做成了肉肠
I hunted it myself and "bang!" Okay?
来试试 很美味的 - 好吧
Come here. It's delicious. - Okay.
你儿子很棒 真的 - 谢谢
You have a great kid, really. - Thanks.
在外面我没法保证你们的安全
I can't guarantee your safety out there.
你们最好留在这里 - 在你的酒吧里
It's better if you stay here. - In your bar?
不 我带你们去我的公♥寓♥ 但我得先去开一个会
No, we'll go to my apartment. I just have an appointment.
你如果想要喝的 说一声就好
If you want a drink, just say so.
千万别客气
Make yourself at home.
怎么了 什么
What's up? What?
祝你平安
Peace be with you.
怎么样 好吃吗
Well? Does it taste good?
好吃
这里也不算太糟 对吧
It's not that bad here, is it?
采摘苹果时最重要的一点 就是要让它们在树上多待些时间
The most important part of apple harvest is to leave them on the tree for a long time.
约瑟夫 别再念叨这个了 拜托
Joseph, not this again, please!
抱歉 我太困了 我得说话 不然我会睡着的
Sorry, I'm tired. I need to talk, or I'll fall asleep.
喂
Hello?
听好了
Listen.
你得解决掉那个120公斤的累赘 再回维也纳
You're coming to Vienna with 260 pounds less.
什么
What?
为什么 我是说 没必要吧
Why? I mean, it's not necessary.
他根本人畜无害啊
He's harmless.
...不能是树上摘的苹果 为什么 糖分太高
...no apples from the tree. Why? Sugar.
它们成熟的时间越长 含糖量就越高 很适合用来榨果汁
The longer they ripen, the more sugar. Which is great for the juice.
什么时候轮到你来质疑我的命令了
Is that how we are following my orders now?
杀了他 该死的
Kill him, goddamn it!
好吧 行
Yeah. Okay, fine.
不 我...没事了 我会照办的
No, I... That's all right. I'll do it.
没关系 我只是想...喂
It's fine. I just wanted to s... Hello?
或者甚至... - 闭嘴
Or even... - Shut up!
维也纳那边出问题了
Any problems in Vienna?
没有
Not really.
红哥想怎么样
What did Red want?
没什么
Nothing.
我的指示还不够明确吗
Were my instructions unclear?
我要跟他谈话
I wanted to talk to him.
我知道
I know.
什么
What?
你把我的话当耳边风吗
And you disregard what I say?
他直勾勾地看着我 用那种恶心的表情咧嘴朝我笑
He looked straight at me with a dirty grin on his face.
所以你就杀了他
And that's why you killed him?
愚蠢 太蠢了 - 要不是他们 卡里姆就不会死
That was very stupid of you. - Without them, Karim would still be alive!
他现在还能在楼上 吸着水烟 喝着茶
Right now he would be upstairs smoking hookahs and drinking tea!
我怎么能受得了这种事
How can I take this sort of thing?
我们得保持头脑清醒
We need to keep a clear head!
对不起
I'm sorry.
别说了
Shut up.
他交代了什么
What did he say?
全在这里了
It's all on here.
号♥码 同谋 客户
Numbers, accomplices, clients.
有些来自奥地利
Some from Austria.
其中一个是本地人
One of them is from here.
“马利·潘特”
"Mali Pantr."
那是他在聊天时用的昵称
That's his chat nickname.
他是行动的关键人物
Everything depends on him.
那混♥蛋♥是个锁匠
The bastard works as a locksmith.
我会在30分钟内查到他的住址 相信我 哈桑
In 30 minutes, I'll know where he lives. Trust me, Hassan.
我不会搞砸的 交给我吧
I won't fuck it up. Let me do it.
把他用袋子装起来
Bag him up.
出去
Get out.
好吧 先上楼
All right. Upstairs first.
我们什么时候能进公♥寓♥ - 快了 拉米应该很快就开完会了
When can we go into the apartment? - Soon. I'm sure Rami will finish soon.
查理要什么时候才过来 - 他也很快就会来了
And when will Charly get here? - He'll be here soon too.
拉米
Rami?
在这里等着
Wait here.
拉米
Rami?
女士...
Madame...
我知道他要怎样才会把东西还给你 - 让他去泡个澡
I know how he'll give it back to you. - Give him a bath.
不
No.
剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表