剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表
你还好吧
Are you okay?
谢天谢地 还好 - 你在这里很安全
Thank God, yes.
自家人
这些人 我的家人 这些人 我兄弟
家人 家
家人 我的
欢迎 来吧
Welcome. Yalla!
欢迎 - 谢谢
Welcome.
来吧
Yalla yalla!
这是我的王国 这整座城市都是我的
整个城市都是我的 我们什么都有 不出一年 我就能在这称王
我什么都有 海♥洛♥因♥ 可♥卡♥因♥ 冰♥毒♥ 大♥麻♥树脂 大♥麻♥草药...
收拾干净 都收拾干净 搞得乱七八糟的
Clean that up. Clean all that up. It's a total mess.
听说伟大的埃瓦利德帮派 如今还在柏林干起绑♥架♥行当来了
我们要找的人应该就藏在马赛 跟他的老婆孩子一起
他害死了我的表弟
这里面好臭 拜托把窗户打开
It smells in here. Please open the windows.
请打开窗户
Please open the windows.
清理一下 可恶
Clean up. Damn it!
怎么样
So?
我先前还纳闷 为什么埃瓦利德会派你来
为什么
关上窗户 要我说多少次
Close the windows! How many times do I have to say that?
这活儿不适合你 你做不来的
你什么意思
就是这活儿不适合你
在我的城市 没人能在我的眼皮子底下藏匿
就这么简单 我帮你找到人 你给我两万
That's it.
我明天就能给你搞定 然后拿钱 就这么简单
And I get 20,000 tomorrow. Deal.
成交 - 成交
Deal. - Deal.
把视频发给我
天哪 这小子可真固执
Oh man, he's stubborn.
好的...
Well, okay...
好了
我现在把它发送给所有小弟
出发
Let's go!
海格
Helge.
别废话 开快点
Just shut up and drive faster!
对德国佬友善 就只会收获轻视和忽略
Be nice to a Kraut, and he'll piss on you and ignore you.
随你怎么说
Yeah, right.
更何况你还欠了我这么多
And after everything you owe me.
我欠你什么了 - 比如你这条烂命
What do I owe you? - Your stupid life, for example.
还有这个
And this here.
对 就因为这东西 我们才会惹上更多麻烦
Yes, that's the reason why we are in more trouble.
老实说 这枚硬币对我们毫无用处 - 我不同意
Honestly, that coin is useless to us! - I disagree.
对 你不同意 知道你为什么会带走这东西吗
Yes, you disagree. Do you know why you took that thing?
怎么 在临别前 还要给我来段心理辅♥导♥
A farewell therapy session, is it?
是为了内心的安宁 它是你对家人的念想
So you can buy peace with your family.
就这么简单
It's very simple.
胡说八道
Nonsense.
你为什么一直收着这封信
Why are you carrying this thing around the whole time?
为什么不打开
Why won't you open it?
没有理由
Just because?
心理辅♥导♥结束
Therapy session is over.
再过20公里就是 到布伦纳山口前的最后一个休息区
The last rest area before the Brenner Pass is in 12 miles.
我会下车 好让你甩掉我这个麻烦 - 很好
I'll get out, then you'll be rid of me. - Fine.
很好
Fine.
现在连这破车也要甩了我
Now it's abandoning me too!
好极了
Great.
发动机的活塞在磨损 这样下去引擎迟早会坏掉
It's nibbling away at the piston. That breaks the engine.
我们现在怎么办 - 你怎么办
What do we do now? - You?
你闭嘴 走下一个出口
You shut up and take the next exit.
海格 这是白费功夫
Helge, this is useless.
高速公路上挤满了车
The highway is jam-packed.
要想看见他们 除非奇迹出现 - 现在找不到 我们就在马赛抓人
It'd be a miracle if we saw them. - If not now, we'll get them in Marseille.
你要怎么抓
How do you want to do that?
那可不是什么小村庄 而是有百万人口的大城市
It's not some hick town but a city of a million people.
你打算怎么办 打电♥话♥给广播电台
What do you wanna do? Call a radio station?
“你好 见过一个从维也纳来的肥仔吗 ”
"Bonjour, have you seen a fat Austrian man?"
还是说 你想在美食指南上登广♥告♥
Or will you place an ad in Gault Millau?
知道一个优秀士兵和门外汉的区别
Do you know the difference between a good soldier
是什么吗
and an amateur?
就是闭嘴不废话 懂了吗
He keeps his mouth shut. Got that?
好孩子
Good boy.
(意大利 菲纳莱利古雷)
ITALY FINALE LIGURE
油泵又能用了 撑不了多久 但暂时能凑合
The oil pump is working again. It won't last long, but it'll do for now.
好吧 车归你了
Here. It's yours.
我要留在这儿
I'm staying here.
怎么了 开车走人吧
What is it? Drive.
它还能跑个二三十公里 这地方对我来说够好了
It'll manage 15 miles or so. It's nice enough for me here.
约瑟夫
Joseph!
你觉得这辆车 能载我们俩到你朋友那儿吗
Do you think the car could drive us both to your buddy?
(维也纳 联邦刑事警♥察♥局)
VIENNA FEDERAL CRIMINAL POLICE OFFICE
噢
来得真快呀
That was quick.
斯爪兹比奇发生枪战
Okay, there's been a shootout in Strutzbichl.
很激烈的交火 死了两个人
A really violent attack, two dead.
你叫我来就是想让我看这个 - 这还不够惨烈吗
That's what you wanted to show me? - Is it not spectacular enough?
听着
Listen.
这事跟红哥有关系
It's connected to Red.
直到几年前 那里还是老巴乔夫纳的地♥产♥
Until a few years ago, the property belonged to old Bachofner.
卡尔老大 - 没错
The Big Guy? - Correct.
2012年的时候 他把那整块地贱卖♥♥给了...
And in 2012, he sold the whole thing for a pittance to...
冷静点 别太惊讶
Brace yourself...
...这家伙
This guy.
约瑟夫·马克斯坦
Joseph Muckstein.
一个司机
A driver.
他当时也在桑拿俱乐部
He was at the sauna.
他一定是干了什么了不得的事 才会被那样追杀
He must've done something awful for them to go after him like that.
那她呢
What about her?
我们的同事在约两公里外抓到的她
Our colleagues picked her up a mile away.
当时她双手染血 可能是在凶案现场沾上的
Blood on her hands. Presumably at the scene.
她不说话 我们不知道她的名字 甚至不确定她能否听懂我们说话
She's not talking. We don't know her name or if she even understands us.
已经通知了档案部门...
The records department has been informed...
你干什么 - 你能听懂吧
What are you doing? - Do you understand?
你要干什么 - 红哥在追杀他
What are you doing? - Red's after him.
我们都知道了 - 妮娜
We know that. - Nina!
罗伯特 - 你不能坏了规矩
Robert! - Damn it, there are rules!
红哥为什么不遗余力地追杀他
Why is he making such an effort to follow him?
他想要什么
What does he want?
这是什么意思
What's that?
约瑟夫·马克斯坦 带着这枚硬币逃走了
Joseph Muckstein fled with this coin?
逃去哪儿了
Where to?
他要去哪里
Where to?
哪里
Where to?
我们就快到了
We'll be there soon.
鲁迪是个好人 到时候你就知道了
Rudi is a great guy, you'll see.
别担心 我会留在他那里
Don't worry, I'll stay there.
最好是这样
Best if you do.
乔纳斯
Jonas?
可恶
该死的
Shit.
(查理 三通来电)
鲁迪
Rudi.
晚上好
Buona sera.
老板
Boss?
不行
No?
鲁迪 40-100
Rudi, 40-100.
40-100 我是约瑟夫
40-100. I'm Joseph.
去吧 进去
Go. Go inside.
跟我来 他在后面
Follow me. He's in the back.
嘿 宝贝 - 嘿
Hey, baby. - Hey.
回头见 - 再见 回头见
See you later. - Bye. See you later.
你们搞什么呢 出去 快
What are you doing? Go outside, go!
40-100是一家 维也纳出租车公♥司♥的号♥码
You know, 40-100 is the number for a Vienna cab company.
就像60-1-60一样
Just like 60-1-60.
要叫车的话 不是拨♥打♥40-100 就是60-1-60 这算是个信仰问题
So, it's either 40-100 or 60-1-60. It's a question of faith, so to speak.
快起来 出去
Come on, get up. Get out.
盯着那两个人
Keep an eye on those two.
非常感谢
Mille grazie!
那就是鲁迪
Rudi.
剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表