剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表
他们都是狠角色 不像你们这种蠢货 - 你要去哪儿
They're serious people, not morons. - Where are you going?
那我们就出发吧 去柏林
Now we're off to fucking Berlin.
好
Yeah.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
没事
Yes.
能有什么事
Of course.
加油 乔纳斯 再接再厉
Come on, Jonas! Keep going!
好样的
Yeah!
你要稍微再跑远一点 不然就会落在对手后面
You just need to run a bit further. Otherwise, you're behind your opponent.
再往右边跑一点 你就能摆脱防守
Then you're open, further to the right.
再跑远一点 队友就能给你传球
Run further and you get the pass.
教练说我下周还可以再上场
Coach said I can play again next week.
真的吗 太棒了 你听到了吗 首发阵容呢
Really? That's really great! You hear that? He's a starter.
听见了 - 你只要努力再多跑一点就好
I heard. - You just gotta try and run a little, huh?
披萨送到喽
Pizza.
这家伙就是个废物
This guy is useless.
抱歉打扰了 请问你是兽医吗
Sorry to bother you. Are you a vet?
你的一个邻居告诉我的 - 对
A neighbor of yours told me. - Yes.
我在那边路口不小心撞到了这只猫
I hit this cat at the intersection there.
天哪 把它给我吧
Oh, God. Let me see.
你好呀 小家伙
Hello, you.
我把它抱进屋看看 - 谢谢
I'll take a look. - Oh, thanks.
请进
Come in.
谢谢 - 让我看看你的小脸蛋
Thank you. - Let me look at your face.
不是披萨 是一位小病号♥
Look, no pizza, we've got a patient.
什么病号♥
What kind of patient?
先把你放在桌上吧
Let's put you here.
对 没事的 - 一只猫
Yes, it's okay. - A cat.
你好 - 你好
Hey, hello. - Hi.
帮我把那个装着听诊器的包拿来
Get my bag with the stethoscope.
好的 - 这只猫忽然从灌木丛里窜出来
Sure. - The cat came out of the bushes.
我一下没反应过来... - 麻烦帮我扶一下它好吗
I couldn't react quickly enough... - Can you hold it?
可以吗
Is it okay?
我来给你检查一下 - 喔 你好
We need to take a look. - Oh, hi!
嗯 你不喜欢这样 是不是
Yeah, you don't like that, huh?
肺部没问题
Lungs are clear.
很好
That's good.
对... - 它哪里骨折了吗
Right... - Did it break something?
看起来不像
Doesn't look like it.
感觉肋骨也没事
Ribs feel okay too.
反射动作正常
Reflexes are fine.
先前有一小会儿 这只猫就躺在那里
At one point, the cat was just lying there.
完全不叫唤 一动不动的
Completely silent. It wasn't moving at all.
从表面上看 我没有发现任何问题
On the face of it, I don't see any sign of problems.
看来你的反应很及时 - 幸好遇到了你
You didn't react badly at all. - I'm so glad I came across you.
真不知道该怎么感谢你才好
Can I show my gratitude in any way?
不 别客气 我明天带它去诊所检查一下
No, it's fine. I'll take it with me to the practice tomorrow.
我们会扫描芯片 希望能找到你的主人
We'll scan the chip, and hopefully we'll find your owner.
好的 检查完了
Yes. That's it.
里屋好像有个箱子 去帮我拿一下好吗
I think we have a box in the back. Can you help me?
不能让它在我房♥里睡吗 - 绝对不行
Can't it sleep in my room? - Absolutely not.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thanks. Thanks a lot.
嘿
Hey.
我已经明确拒绝了
I said no.
出去
Out.
很遗憾 我们不接受拒绝
I'm afraid "no" is not an option.
明天早上6点半
Tomorrow morning, 6:30.
出去
Out.
这个家很温馨
This is a beautiful home.
我们要花一整天的时间
It will take all day and night.
给自己想个好借口吧
Think of a good excuse.
代我向你的家人问好
My regards to your family.
(柏林 克罗伊茨克尔恩区)
敬我们 - 敬硬币
To us. - To the coin.
好了 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
兄弟 我今天就要 把硬币的事给解决了
Habibi, I'll clear things up with the coin today.
明白吗 - 今天不行
Got it? - Not today.
行的 - 今天不行
Yes. - Not today.
必须行 - 全家人都在这儿呢
Yes. - The whole family's here.
去他们的 去他妈的全家人
Fuck them, fuck the family.
我才不在乎 我现在就要把这事了了
I'm not interested. I'll sort it out now.
卡里姆 - 别拦着我
Karim! - Don't touch me!
兄弟 那是我的硬币
Bro, it's my coin!
卡里姆
Karim?
怎么了 - 回家去
What's up? - Go home!
我要跟你谈谈 你答应过的 - 明天再谈 随时都行
We need to talk. You promised. - Tomorrow, any time.
现在已经是明天了
It's already tomorrow.
我知道你想谈什么 我之前都跟你说清楚了
I know what you want to talk about. Everything's been said.
我以身犯险 给你弄来了价值数百万的硬币
I get you a coin that's worth millions. With my own hands.
这就是你对我的感谢 - 哈桑 他喝醉了
And that's the thanks I get? - Hassan, he's drunk.
卡里姆 来吧 我们走 - 滚
Karim, come on, let's go. - Go!
你们两个都给我滚 - 怎么了 你吼什么吼
Both of you. Go! - What's up, why are you yelling?
你以为你是老大吗 等我当上老大 你就知道厉害了
You're the boss? Let me be the boss. Then you'll see what's going on.
我才是未来的一家之主 - 卡里姆...
I'll rule the family. - Karim...
你很弱 太弱了
You're weak. You're weak!
放开我
Let go of me!
你到底怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
居然从博物馆偷硬币 那样太冒险了
You stole a coin from a museum. That was damn risky.
人人都知道是我们干的 那枚硬币对我们来说一文不值
Everyone knows it was us. The coin is worth nothing to us!
现在全城的警♥察♥都在盯着我们
Every fucking cop in this city is on our tail now.
既然硬币对你毫无价值 那就还给我
If it's worth nothing to you, give it back!
它是我的 是我跟塔雷克一起偷来的
It's mine! I stole it with Tarek.
好吗 就这么简单
Okay? That's just how it is.
把我的硬币还给我
Give me my coin back!
我没惩治你只有一个原因 因为你是我弟弟
The only reason I won't punish you is because you're my little brother.
而且我喜欢你这股冲劲 明白吗
And I love your passion. Do you understand?
可是弟弟
But, brother...
你需要思考和倾听别人的意见
You need to think, listen.
去你的思考 去你的倾听 去你的兄弟情 去你♥妈♥的♥ 听见没
Fuck your thinking, fuck your listening, fuck your love and fuck you! You hear me?
你敢骂我 - 对 去你♥妈♥的♥ 骂的就是你
Fuck me, brother? - Yes, fuck you. Yes!
菲拉特 马利克
Firat, Malik,
教教他什么叫尊重
teach him a bit of respect.
什么 来啊 来教训我啊
What? Come on. Come on then!
来啊 - 你这混♥蛋♥
Go on! - You bastard!
别打他的头
Not his head!
你太软弱了 懦夫
You're weak! Weak!
孬种
Weak!
卡尔
Karli...
硬币... - 对
The coin... - Yes.
硬币的事进展得很顺利
It's all good.
但我需要你在捐赠合同上签字
But I need your signature for the endowment.
卡尔
Karli?
卡尔
Karli!
医生 快过来
Doctor, come here!
他怎么了 是死了还是怎么的
What's wrong with him? Is he dead or what's wrong?
卡尔 醒醒
Karli, wake up!
老兄...
Dude...
(柏林中心区 采伦多夫区)
BERLIN CENTER ZEHLENDORF
(波茨坦广场站)
POTSDAMER PLATZ STATION
我以为你会直接出门去呢
I thought you'd leave without saying bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
(婚礼保龄球馆 每天下午3点到10点开放)
WEDDING BOWLING ALLEY OPEN DAILY FROM 3 TO 10 P.M.
早上好
Good morning.
行动要干净利索 就是潜入 撤出 没有枪 不使用暴♥力♥
Let's keep it neat, in and out. No guns, no violence.
我不要钱
I don't want a cent.
为什么不要
Why not?
我要的报酬就是你信守承诺
My payment is your word.
以后再也别来找我 明白了吗
And I never see you again. Got it?
好啊
Yeah.
好
剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表