剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表
How did you pay? - How do you think? With my credit card.
那些追杀我们的人也是罪犯
The people who are looking for us are criminals too.
我们不知道他们掌握了什么信息 也不知道他们有哪些人脉
We don't know what they know or what contacts they've got.
请相信我 你们留在拉米身边才更安全
Just believe me, it's safer to stay with Rami.
乔纳斯刚才问我 我们何时才能回家 这一切什么时候结束
Jonas just asked me when we can go home, when this will be over.
我说:“很快”
I said, "soon."
什么时候才能结束 查理 - 快了 萨米拉 很快
When will it be over, Charly? - Soon, Samira, soon.
我向你保证 很快
I promise you. Soon!
妈妈
Mom!
我得先挂了 - 萨米拉
I need to go. - Samira.
你在打电♥话♥吗 - 别 萨米拉...
Are you on the phone? - No...
你还想怎样 好歹她还活着
What do you want? She's alive.
告诉我地址
Give me the damn address.
第14区布雷斯劳大街196号♥
196 Breslauer Stra?e, 14th district.
邮编 维也纳1♥1♥4♥0
Vienna 1♥1♥4♥0.
现在是怎样
Now what?
你进去跟你♥爸♥要钱 - 什么
Go in and get the money from your dad. - What?
你把钱拿来 我俩一手交钱一手交货
Get it, I give you the coin, you give me the money.
然后我开车离开 你可以跟你♥爸♥来场父子谈心
I drive off. You can have a heart-to-heart with your father.
红哥让我们一起进去 - 我让你自己去拿钱
Red told us to go in together. - I'm telling you to get the money.
我如果告诉他们你的位置 你就死定了
If I tell them where you are, you're dead.
那我就带着硬币开车逃走
I'll drive off with the coin.
这关你什么事 我死了你会过意不去吗
What's it to you? Is it your problem if I die?
我才不在乎呢
I don't care.
很好 - 很好
Good. - Good.
好极了 - 那我去了 我这就下车
Good. - I'll do it then. I'm getting out.
听着
Listen.
你不会想进去那里的
You don't want to go in there.
尤其是自己一个人进去
Certainly not on your own.
知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为你害怕我说的是对的
Because you're afraid I might be right.
我只是个司机 见鬼
I'm the driver, for God's sake!
你觉得他们会给我两百万吗 - 你只是司机
Do you think they'll give me two million? - You're the driver?
你难道没发现吗 我负责开车
Haven't you noticed yet? I drive cars!
你不是老大的儿子吗 难道你一直在耍我
I thought you were the king's son. Have you been bullshitting me?
老大的确叫我离开 但不是去柏林 也不是跟乔·伯格一起走
The Big Guy sent me away, but not to Berlin and not with Joe Berger.
那是去哪里
Where then?
去布尔根兰 这个无所谓 重点是他想让我自保
To Burgenland. Doesn't matter. For my own protection.
因为维也纳会陷入混乱 他说的
Because it'll get messy soon, he said!
安静
Be quiet now.
别出声
Not a sound.
(里欧)
喂
Yes?
晚上好 恐怕我有个坏消息要告诉你
Good evening. I'm afraid I have sad news for you.
你的司机死了
Your driver is dead.
对 怪他自己不老实 想逞英雄
Yeah, he just wouldn't behave and wanted to be a hero.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
噢 乔瑟夫啊...
Oh, you know, Joseph...
其实 你反而是帮他解脱了
To be honest, you put him out of his misery.
所以你们不怪我
So no hard feelings?
不怪你
No hard feelings.
那你自己一个人过来
So you're coming alone?
钱已经准备好了
The money's ready.
不 我改主意了 我想在公共场所见面
No, I've changed my mind. I'd like to meet in a public place.
听着 我哥哥快不行了
Listen, my brother is dying here.
我们得抓紧时间 快过来
We can get this done quickly. Come here!
你听好了
Listen.
二十分钟内到比亚戈斯街
Berggasse in 20 minutes.
我把硬币带过去 你把钱带来
I'll bring the coin. You bring the money.
很期待见到你
I'm looking forward to meeting you.
至少约瑟夫死了 爸爸
Well, at least Joseph is dead, Dad.
如果拿不到硬币 我们也死定了
We'll be dead too, if we don't get the coin.
那我们现在怎么办
So, what do we do now?
那就是红哥和里欧 - 对
So that's Red and Rio? - Yeah.
后面那个是谁
And the third guy?
紧急服务
Emergency Services.
契约杀手
Contract killer.
现在谁看护老大呢
Who's with the Big Guy now?
你有钥匙吗 - 没有
Do you have a key? - No.
你♥爸♥爸在哪儿
Where's your father?
嘿 别乱跑
Hey! Stay here!
见鬼
Shit.
请给我们一点空间
Please.
请节哀
My condolences.
看来他们没打算给钱
There's no money.
是的
No.
我们得赶紧离开这儿
We gotta get out of here fast.
在比亚戈斯街没见到人 他们很快会回来
They'll come back when they see no one is at Berggasse.
真搞不懂为什么
I don't know why.
红哥想要那枚硬币 非常想
Red wants the coin. Desperately.
但他又不愿付钱 这太糟糕了
He doesn't want to pay for it. That's bad.
因为你需要钱
Because you need money.
开始新生活
To start a new life.
对
Yes.
但我知道去哪儿能弄到钱
But I know where we can get money.
好吧
Okay?
(东方饭店)
红哥
Red.
还有里欧
And Rio.
刺♥激♥呀
How exciting.
明白
Understood.
简直扯淡
This is stupid.
不会有人来 根本没人来
No one is coming. No one is here.
那个德国人在耍我们
The German is fucking with us.
这下麻烦了 可恶
We have a problem now. Shit.
那里生意很好呢 - 是啊
It's quite busy there. - Yeah.
今天是星期天嘛
Well, it's Sunday.
警♥察♥多久能到 - 跟我来
When will the police get here? - Come with me.
三十秒就能到
Thirty seconds.
那是有组织犯罪调查组 他们会日常监视红哥
That's the Organized Crime Squad. They observe Red routinely.
怎么样
Well?
你看
Look.
谢谢
Thanks.
今晚准备好
Be ready tonight.
(马赛)
(拉米来电)
RAMI INCOMING CALL
(我在门口 我只是想跟你谈谈)
I'M AT THE DOOR. I JUST WANT TO TALK.
萨米拉
Samira?
萨米拉
Samira.
我知道你在里面 开门
I know you're in there. Open up.
萨米拉
Samira.
请开门
Please open up.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
这是乔纳斯的 他好像落在我那儿了
This is for Jonas. I think he's missing this.
你们没事吧
Are you okay?
我们没事
We're okay, yeah.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事 但这不重要 重要的是你们平安
No, I'm not, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that you're okay.
萨米拉 拜托 我们出去喝杯咖啡吧 我可以把一切解释清楚
Samira, please, let's have a coffee outside and talk about everything.
求你了
Please.
我要上厕所 - 好 但要小心 好吗
Can I go to the bathroom. - Okay. But be careful, okay?
好 - 很简单 是寻找手♥机♥的软件
Yeah. - Quite simple. Find My Phone.
你用的是我的手♥机♥ 你没有关闭定位服务
It's my phone. You left the location services on.
查理说得没错 逃亡是一门艺术
Charly was always right. Being on the run is an art in itself.
我自己也曾逃亡多年
I was on the run myself, for years.
我得罪了惹不起的人 所以逃离了柏林
I left Berlin. I made enemies.
得罪人是你的专长
You're good at making enemies?
在地下室里
In the basement.
那个女人 她指挥手下折磨你
The woman. The men who tortured you.
那不叫折磨
That wasn't torture.
她在提要求
That was a demand.
生活是很艰难的
It's a hard life.
剧集 | 同盗中人(2024)v | 导航列表