剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on "Colony"...
《殖民地》前情概述
We can trust him. He can help.
我们可以信任他 他能提供帮助
This column means that he's at a labor camp.
这栏的意思是他在一个劳动营
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
So we were able to isolate the sound that we're hearing.
我们成功过滤出了录到的声音
Seems to have
好像
mathematical structure, but otherwise inconclusive.
有一定的数字结构 但其他的就不确定了
I need you to find me an audio engineer.
我需要你帮我找一个音频处理师
There is a special shipment coming through your camp.
有一批特殊的货物要运抵你的劳动营
It's headed off planet.
是要送给外星人的
My responsibility is to Gracie and her studies,
格雷西和她的学习是我的责任
and to teach her, I need a sound environment.
为了教育她 我需要可靠的环境
Get out of my house.
滚出我的房♥子
Where are you going? My kid is sick.
- 你要去哪儿? - 我的孩子病了
Broussard... one of his cell
布鲁萨德...他的成员之一
came knocking on my door, asking for help.
找上我了 寻求我的帮助
That's not your problem.
这不是你的问题
It is if they take him to a hospital.
如果他们带他去医院 那就成了我的问题了
BB? He was exposed to something.
BB? 他被什么东西辐射了
Your whole cell almost fell apart today.
今天 你全身的细胞基本都坏了
You need to get your house in order
你需要整顿一下你的组织了
before it comes down on all of us.
在这事降临到我们所有人之前
That's it... like that.
对 就这样
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Can we stop?
等等 能停下么?
Can we stop? Stop. Yeah, yeah, of course.
- 我们能停一下么? - 当然可以
Breathe.
吸气
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Don't be. You were great.
别这样 你刚才很厉害
We should get up. I wouldn't want you to be late.
咱们该起床了 我不想让你迟到
Let's... let's just... let's just...
咱们...就
A little... A little while longer.
再多呆一会儿
Nothing would be better.
我已经很开心了
But you need to get going.
但是你该准备出门了
It's okay if you're nervous.
感到紧张是很正常的
It's a big day.
今天是个重要的日子啊
I'm not sure if I can... hey...
- 我不确定我能不能... - 嗨
This isn't about anything else.
这不像其他的事情
It's about me and you, right?
是关于你和我 对么?
Right.
对
To liberty.
致自♥由♥
Oh.
哦
Next.
下一个
Let's go. Let's go.
走了 走了
ID? What's the holdup?
身份证? 怎么这么慢?
Next!
下一个!
ID?
身份证?
This one's clear.
此人可以通过
Have your ids and papers ready.
准备好你的身份证和通行文件
Arms up.
抬起手来
Shit.
哎呀
Sorry.
抱歉
All right. Clear.
好的 通过
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Next!
下一个!
All right, this one's good. Sorry.
- 好的 此人可以通过 - 抱歉
Hey! Stop, right now!
嗨! 马上停下!
Hands, put your hands up!
举起手来!
Don't move!
别动!
Get his papers.
拿来他的通行文件
I made a mista... mistake. I shouldn't be here.
我错了 我不应该出现在这里的
Get on the ground, now!
跪在地上!
Get on the ground!
跪在地上!
Please, I don't want... I don't...
求你们了 我不想...
He didn't reach the target, but it's done.
他没到达目标地点 但是引爆成功了
They're gonna want to know where I was yesterday.
他们会想知道昨天我在哪里的
Can't you tell them that you were working on a case?
告诉他们你正在查案不就好了?
I can't get a cup of coffee
我去拿一杯咖啡
without them asking questions.
他们都得问我问题
But you'll be okay, right? They need you.
但是你会没事的 对么? 他们需要你
Till they don't.
直到他们不需要我
So what do you want to do about Bram?
所以 布拉姆的事情怎么办?
Now you have to fill out an application at work
现在你必须找一个
just to get on a computer.
能用得到电脑的工作了
I can't open that file without causing more problems.
我要是想打开那个文件 就会遇到更多麻烦
My friends could probably open it.
我的朋友们也许能帮忙打开呢
They're good at that sort of thing.
他们对电脑这些事情很擅长
All right, see what they can do with it.
好吧 让他们去研究文件吧
You sure?
你确定
It's for Bram, right? That's all I care about.
这是为了布拉姆 对么? 我只关心这点
And you be careful.
你小心
Okay.
好的
I'm disappointed.
我好失望
Maybe I shouldn't have expected so much,
可能我不应该对你期望过高
but before you returned
但是当你
from your sabbatical,
出远门之前
all I heard about
大家都说你是
was the illustrious detective Bowman.
杰出的鲍曼警探
You haven't come as advertised.
回来以后我看你并不怎么样啊
I've been on a short leash.
我一直在见机行事
Suicide bomber hit one of the green zone gates this morning.
今早 绿区发生自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击事件
The details fit with the methodology
袭击的细节符合
of this "Red hand" group.
“红手”的作案手法
Our surveillance found footage
监控拍到了
of the bomber at a cafe two days ago.
炸♥弹♥客两天前在一个咖啡馆
He was sitting with that woman... Frankie Brun.
他跟这个女人坐在一起... 弗兰基 布伦
We cross-indexed her face and discovered
我们搜索了她的脸 发现了她
that she also met with a bomber
也跟炸掉我们大厅的炸♥弹♥客
who detonated himself in our lobby.
见过面
That girl is our way into the cell.
这个女人就是我们打进恐怖组织的切入点
Squeeze her family and friends.
跟进她的家人和朋友
Hopefully you can produce something.
希望你能弄出点成果
You're on a short leash because of your methods.
你说见机行事是因为你的方法有问题
I just have a different way of doing things.
我只是跟别人不是一个套路的
You signed a vehicle out of the motor pool yesterday.
你昨天从车辆调配场申请了一辆车
Yeah, I needed a car. And you logged 38 miles.
- 对 我需要一辆车 - 你开了60公里
Seems like a lot for one sick kid.
这路程对于接送生病的孩子来说有点长啊
I wanted to follow up on a lead while I was out.
我在外的时候想跟进一条线索来的
If there's been some developments on our case,
如果案情有一些发展的话
I need to be aware of them.
你要跟我汇报
Didn't want to bother you with it unless it was real.
除非掌握确凿情报 我不想打扰你
Turned out to be nothing.
我不想打扰你
Tell me about it.
有道理
Do you tell me everything you do?
你会跟我汇报你做的所有事情么?
Guess we're both getting used to this partnership.
看来咱俩都要熟悉下这种合作关系啊
How's everybody doing?
大家好啊?
Any heat on will?
威尔有消息么?
Nothing yet.
还没有
What's on your mind?
你干啥来了?
I have a file from the deputy proxy's office.
我从副代理人办公室拿来了个文件
It's protected, but it's got all kinds
文件被保护了 但是文件里有
of population data on the bloc, including information
这个隔离区的人员数据
on where my eldest son, Bram, is being held.
包括我的长子布拉姆被关在哪里的信息
How do you know what's on the file if it's protected?
如果文件被保护了 你怎么知道里面有什么的?
Because my sister showed it to me.
因为我姐给我打开看过
All I want's the information on my boy.
我只需要我儿子的信息
You can do whatever you want with whatever else is on here.
你在这里掌握大局
Shouldn't be too hard.
应该不会很难吧
Couldn't have been easy getting that.
拿到这个文件跟艰难吧
I took a risk for my son.
我为我的儿子冒险
I'll be grateful for whatever you can do.
你做什么我都会感激你的
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表