剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
这事会反咬你一口的
I'm going to...
我要去...
transfer some key personnel
从圣费尔南德区到洛杉矶区
from the San Fernando bloc to Los Angeles,
转移一些关键人员
and I expect your full cooperation.
我希望你全力配合
Here's the list.
这里是名单
No.
不行
I believe in my people...
我相信我的人♥民♥
and my approach,
和我的方法
and I will not be undermined.
而且我不会允许破坏的
Very well.
好吧
That's all.
没事了
Get me Alan Snyder.
给我转接艾伦-施耐德
Shh, shh, shh!
小声点
Dad!
爸爸
Thank you.
谢谢你
I made contact with the pilot.
我跟那个飞行员聊过了
She wants to meet you at a neutral site.
她想在一个隐蔽点的地方见你
Why didn't she come here with you?
她为什么没跟你回来?
'Cause I almost walked her into an ambush.
因为我走进她的埋伏里了
Has to be her way.
必须按她的意愿行事
Okay.
好吧
Turn around!
回头
I've come a long way to meet you.
我走了好长的路才见到你
I hear you have a piece of alien technology.
我听说你有一件外星科技的东西
Depends. Who's asking?
看情况了 你是谁?
I represent a resistance group
我代表一个殖民地外的
based outside the Colony.
抵抗小组
How do we know that's even true?
我们怎么能确定你说的是真的?
You took part in an operation that went bad
2010年 你参与了一项赫拉特(阿富汗西北部城市)的任务
outside Herat in 2010.
但是失败了
The official version was
官方说法是
that you responded to enemy sniper fire,
敌方狙击手先开火 你才做出回应
but in reality, one of your men fired first
但实际是 你的一个队友先开火了
after mistaking a bag of books for an IED.
就在他去拿一袋书而不小心错拿了炸♥弹♥之后
Now, only five men on Earth knew this story.
现在 地球上就5个人知道这个故事
Three of them are dead. I work for the other survivor.
他们之中三个人死了 我为剩下的两个幸存者工作
He has a tattoo on his right arm.
他右臂上有个纹身
Bugs Bunny holding a stick of dynamite.
兔八哥搂着一根炸♥药♥那个
My name is Noa.
我叫诺亚
Why did you come here?
你为什么来这里?
Is it because of the attack on the RAP?
是因为外星人的攻击么?
I'm here...
我来这里
because the real war is about to begin.
是因为真正的战争要打响了
And that thing you stole...
你们偷的那个东西
it's gonna help us win it.
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表