剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
which seemed like more of a stunt than anything else,
现在看起来只是个噱头什么的
and then we met Broussard, and...
然后我们遇到了布鲁萨德 然后...
now I'm here.
然后我就走到这步了
Guess that's life.
大概这就是人生吧
At times, it just puts you on unexpected roads.
有时 人生就把你放在无法预料的道路上
Yeah.
是啊
Why don't they let you go outside with them?
为什么他们不让你随行?
'Cause I'm not fully trained yet.
因为我没接受过全面的训练
- Does that bother you? - Nope.
-这令你烦恼么? -不
I know exactly what I can do and what I can't.
我完全知道我能干什么 不能干什么
I could help them.
我可以帮助他们
I know a bunch of stuff,
我知道些东西
but they're never gonna give me the chance.
但他们从来不给我机会
- Yeah, but you're their kid. - It's not just that.
-是啊 因为你是个孩子 -跟这没关系
They don't trust me.
他们不信任我
Give it time.
给他们点时间
What do you know about these Blackjacks?
你对这些黑桃牌了解多少?
Not much. Nobody does.
不多 没人了解
They showed up after you abducted the RAP.
你绑♥架♥外星人以后 他们马上就出现了
I think they're trying to recover the gauntlet.
我觉得他们在试着找回护手
So we steal their car
所以我们就偷一辆他们的车
and use the transponder to get through the Wall.
然后用应答器开过围墙么?
Yeah, that should be easy.
说着简单
These guys are good?
你们没问题吧?
Cream of the crop.
都是百里挑一的人选
Only way to do it is an ambush.
唯一的办法就是伏击
But we don't know their base of operations.
但是我们不知道他们的作战基地
Their habits.
他们的习惯
Where they report.
他们要去哪儿
They're in the bloc looking for you.
他们在隔离区里找你
Well, us.
确切的说 找我们
We could be the bait.
我们可以当成诱饵
Hmm.
有点儿意思
Proxy Snyder.
施耐德代理人
So, you've come back to the bloc.
所以 你回到这个隔离区了
I have.
回来了
In what capacity?
回来干啥的?
I'm doing some fact-finding
我代表总督
on behalf of the Governor-General.
来做一些实况调查
I'm interested in Will Bowman's disappearance
威尔-鲍曼的失踪
and his possible connection to Broussard
他与布鲁萨德的潜在关联
and the missing artifact.
丢失的贵重物品 这些我都很感兴趣
It's all in my report.
我报告里都写了
Is it?
都写了?
Because some of the details in your report
因为你报告里的一些细节
don't line up with what I know about Will Bowman.
跟我印象里的威尔-鲍曼不搭
I saw it with my own eyes.
我亲眼见过了
He's a dangerous man.
他是个危险的人
There have been specific instructions
代理人阿尔卡拉那里
from Proxy Alcala's staff.
给了我明确的指示
I'm just trying to do my job.
我只是在完成我的工作
You seem like a man on the rise.
你的前途好像蒸蒸日上啊
Nice suit. Nice office.
漂亮的西服 漂亮的办公室
A word of advice.
给你一句忠告
You don't want to bet on a loser.
不要下注给失败者
I, of course, want to be on the winning side of things.
我当然想站在胜利的一方
I knew you'd be a quick study.
我就知道你会学的很快
You report to me now.
你现在向我汇报
Anything happens in this bloc,
这个隔离区里的所有事情
I want to be the first to know about it.
我需要第一个知道
I've returned from the dead,
我起死回生了
Mr. Bennett.
本奈特先生
Do you really want to bet against me?
你真的想跟我赌么?
Would you mind sitting down?
你介意坐下么?
No one'll hear me all the way down here.
没人会顺着我的脚步声找过来的
It's not that.
不是这意思
- You're making me nervous. - Sorry.
-你搞得我很紧张 -对不起
It's just that we've been here for hours already.
只是因为咱们都呆了几个小时了
Hey.
嗨
We need to be patient.
有点耐心
Hoping my sister sells us out?
希望我妹妹把咱们都出♥卖♥♥♥了?
You can go back to the bunker. We can handle this.
你可以回地下室
I'm staying here.
我要留在这里
Okay.
好吧
You need to break her.
你必须让她交代
Quickly.
快点交代
I can help.
我能帮忙
Give me five minutes alone with her.
让我跟她独处5分钟
You have to help me.
你必须帮帮我
I want to help you.
我是想帮你
But first, you need to look me in the eyes
但是 首先 你要看着我的眼睛
and swear that this is real.
告诉我你对我的感觉
That you feel the same way about me
和我对你的感觉一样
that I feel about you.
你要发誓这一切都是真的
You and Hudson are the only good things in my life.
你和哈德森是我生命里唯一的幸福
I would do anything for you.
我会为你做任何事
What about your sister?
那你的妹妹呢
She means nothing to me after this.
经历了这些 我觉得她什么都不算
I hope I never see her again.
我希望永远别见到她
If you want to get out of this,
如果你想从此事中脱身
you're gonna have to follow my lead.
你就要听我指挥
Okay?
好么?
Not just today, but every day.
不仅是今天 以后每天都要听我的
I understand.
我明白了
There's only one way out now.
现在只剩一种办法了
That her?
这是她么?
She made the signal.
她发出了信♥号♥♥
What if Maddie really needs my help?
如果麦蒂真的需要我的帮助呢?
Do you really think that's why she came?
你真觉得她是为这个来的?
If the Blackjacks really did come after her,
如果黑桃牌真的随后就到了
it's because of me.
也是因为我
We don't have to do it this way.
我们不一定要这么来的
Just say no, and we'll scrap the plan.
你说一句 我马上就停止计划
I got to know.
我必须要知道
Sir?
长官?
How did it go?
怎么样了?
This is the right thing, you know.
这样做是对的 你知道的
I'm gonna check on the kids.
我去看看孩子们
What's going on? Where are you guys going?
怎么了? 你们几个要去哪儿?
We're trying to find a way out of the colony.
我们在想办法找到一条离开殖民地的路
I want to come with you.
我想跟你一起行动
- I want to fight. - Not happening.
-我想战斗 -想都别想
So you and Mom can fight the Occupation, but not me?
所以说 你和妈妈可以抵抗占领军 而我不行?
That's right.
就是这个意思
I need you to stay here with your brother
我需要你和弟弟妹妹
and with your sister.
呆在这里
We'll be back before you know it.
过一会儿我们就回来了
My name's Bram.
我叫布拉姆
I knew Maya.
我认识玛雅
Can I come in?
我能进来么?
I met her in a labor camp.
我在一个劳动营见过她
Where?
哪里?
Outside the colony.
殖民地外边
We served time there together, and...
我们一起服役来的 然后...
I got to know her.
我渐渐了解她
She was strong.
她很坚强
I wouldn't have survived there without her.
如果没有她我都活不到今天
I thought you should know that...
我觉得你应该知道...
Maya fought for what she believed in.
玛雅为了她的信仰战斗
She died for what she believed in.
她为了自己的信仰死去
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表