剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on "Colony"...
《殖民地》前情概述
I know you took the file.
我知道那个文件是你下载的
I didn't take anything from your house.
我没从你家拿过任何东西
You get us something from that suit.
你给我从那件衣服里研究点什么东西出来
Holy shit, it worked.
我的天 成功了
Whoa, why are you taking the gauntlet?
你拿那个护手干什么?
Hennessey's gonna hold on to it.
海奈希会妥善保存的
We'll take good care of it.
我们会处理好的
- What happened? - Someone left a loose end
-发生什么了? -某人昨天在安全屋里
at the safe house yesterday.
剩了个麻烦
Will's in trouble.
威尔遇到麻烦了
His team raided one of the Red Hand safe houses.
他的队伍突击了一个红手组织的安全屋
Will found a kid hiding inside and helped him escape,
威尔发现了个藏起来的孩子 放他走了
and now they're out looking for the kid.
现在当局在找那个孩子
- Who are you? - You're not safe here.
-你是谁? -你在这儿不安全
Katie, we've got company.
凯蒂 有人来了
Hey!
嗨
How did you escape the safe house?
你怎么从安全屋逃跑的?
They're gonna torture him.
他们会折磨他
Come on. We have to go now.
快点 我们该走了
I will not tolerate...
我不会容忍♥...
- Where are they? - They've been relocated.
-他们在哪儿? -他们被重新安置了
Bram.
布拉姆
Hey, we got to get in the air before a patrol spots us.
在巡警找到我们之前 咱们必须升空
Plane hasn't been flown in over a year.
这飞机一年多没飞过了
Just gotta make sure the engine doesn't conk out.
要保证引擎不会失灵
There has to be another way.
肯定还有其他办法的
Yeah? Like what?
比如呢?
Teleportation?
用传送卷轴?
This plane has no electronics.
这飞机没有任何电子器件
They won't see us coming.
他们不会发现我们飞过来的
Yeah, but that's... see, that's just a theory.
是啊 但这只是个理论
It's a theory that's been tested.
是被试验过的理论
Their sensors on the walls don't care about analog signals.
围墙上的传感器不理会模拟信♥号♥♥的
What about the drones?
那无人机呢?
We'll come out of the sun,
我们会避开太阳
and we'll bail out before they can spot us.
在无人机发现我们之前就飞过去
It's gonna work.
能成功的
- I hate flying. - Yeah?
-我讨厌坐飞机 -是么
Should've thought of that before you volunteered.
你加入志愿之前应该想到这点
We're good. Let's go.
好了 走吧
- Do you hear that? - Yeah.
-你听见了么 -听见了
Come on. We gotta get out of here.
快点 我们要离开这里
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Go ahead.
你们继续
A plane flew in from outside the bloc.
有一架飞机从隔离区外边飞进来了
Drone shot this guy down, but his partner escaped
无人机把这人打下来了 但是他的搭档逃掉了
and went to ground.
而且降落到了地面
Why would somebody want to fly a plane into the bloc?
为什么有人会驾驶飞机进这个隔离区?
I plan on asking him.
我打算问问他呢
I didn't realize your wife was related to Madeline Kenner.
我没发现你妻子跟玛德琳 肯纳有血缘关系呢
Yeah. They're sisters.
是啊 她俩是姐妹
Oh, oh.
哦
According to your file, they both grew up
根据你的档案 她俩都在
in a military family.
军旅家庭里长大
- Navy. - Mm.
-海军 -嗯
Typically, military families are close.
也是 军旅家庭的关系都很好
Do they fight much?
她俩经常打架么?
Like I said, they're sisters.
她俩可是姐妹啊
How often does your wife go visit Ms. Kenner in the Green Zone?
你妻子多久去绿区拜访肯纳女士一次?
What's with all the questions?
你问这么多干啥?
I just want to get to know the Bowman family
我只是想更多的了解下
a little bit better.
鲍曼全家的情况
Let's talk about you, Bob.
那就聊聊你吧 鲍勃
What's your story?
你有什么故事?
Any family? Friends?
有什么家庭? 朋友?
Or you just power down in a closet at work every night?
还是说你就是每天工作直到累趴下?
Oh, I've got a lot of friends. Good ones, actually.
我有很多朋友的 都是好人
Probably because I understand that our line of work
可能是我比较了解咱们这行的规矩
and friendship doesn't mix.
就是不能掺入友谊
Good talk.
说的好
We're gonna need to bag all this up for the Blackjacks.
把这人和他的东西原封不动的打包带回去
Go get your equipment from the van.
去车里拿你的装备
The dead jumper is Darin Gunn,
跳伞的死者名叫达林-冈恩
a former lieutenant in the Marines.
前美国海军上尉
Seems to have been outside the Walls during the Arrival.
在降临期间一直都呆在围墙外
Yes. I don't care who he is.
我不关心他是谁
I want to know what you're doing to find his partner,
我想知道 你们采取什么措施来寻找他的搭档
the one who escaped.
就是那个跑掉的
Let's not make this bigger than it is.
先别想太远
We'll cover up the crash site, I'll tell a convincing story,
我们会遮住坠机地点 我会叙述一个使人信服的故事
and by next week, nobody in my bloc
于是到了下周 我的隔离区里
will even remember what happened.
就没人会记得发生过什么了
Recent reports from IGA intelligence indicate
IGA(国际通用航♥空♥)情报部最近的报告显示
that there is a growing Resistance movement
在殖民地外抵抗军的运动正在增长
outside the Colony.
抵抗军的运动正在增长
What if this was an attempt
如果这是个尝试
to recover our host's missing gauntlet
试验找回我们主人丢失的护手
and take it beyond our Walls?
并且给它带到围墙外呢?
That seems unlikely.
不太像啊
Well, it doesn't have to be true.
不一定需要真实的故事
IGA simply needs to think that it's a possibility.
IGA只要觉得这故事有可能就行了
Let's not fixate on the worst-case scenario.
先别着眼于最坏的情况了
Things are trending upward in the bloc.
这片隔离区里事态在积极发展
You're right.
你说的没错
I'll have to remember to remain optimistic
我必须记住 在咱们都要被引渡的时候
as we're all being renditioned.
我要保持乐观
Find the pilot.
找到那个飞行员
It'll be good for you and your bloc.
这对你和你的隔离区都有益
Understand?
明白不?
Yes, ma'am.
明白 女士
Hi, sweetie.
嗨 亲爱的
- What's going on? - I was in the neighborhood,
-怎么了? -我刚才在隔壁
so I thought I'd give you a ride to work.
我想着顺路送你去上班
Hey, so...
听我说
when Bram wakes up,
布拉姆醒了以后
tell him to stay here, okay?
告诉他呆在这儿 好么?
Okay.
好的
We'll be home soon.
我们马上回家
All they do is sleep.
他们就会睡觉
They're boys, my love. They hibernate like bears.
亲爱的 他们男孩子都跟熊一样冬眠
- See you tonight. - Bye.
-晚上见 -拜拜
You think the pilot might still be alive?
你觉得那个逃掉的飞行员可能还活着?
He escaped into the bloc.
他逃进了隔离区
So we have to find him before the Occupation.
所以我们要在占领军发现他之前找到他
The dead jumper had a radio in his backpack.
跳伞的死者背包里有一个无线电
I memorized the frequency and then scrambled it.
我记下了频段 然后把这个频段扰乱了
Will Bowman...
威尔鲍曼
that's a clever piece of sabotage.
破坏的很聪明啊
Just trying to keep up.
只是试着跟上你的步伐
I'll go to Broussard.
我去找布鲁萨德
If the pilot really is Resistance,
如果那个飞行员真是抵抗军
he might reach out.
布鲁萨德也许能联♥系♥到他
Okay.
好吧
Come on, let's go!
快点
Bob's been asking questions about you.
鲍勃一直在打听你的事情
Do you think they broke the kid from the safe house?
你觉得那个从安全屋里跑调的孩子交代了么?
- I don't know. - Don't go back to the office.
-不知道 -别回办公室
Once we disappear, the kids are fugitives...
我们一旦消失 孩子们就成逃犯了
forever.
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表