剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
总督 很高兴见到你
Proxy alcala talk to you,
阿尔卡拉代理跟你说了
Get in the car. Excuse me?
-上车 -啥?
There's a meeting back at the colony.
在殖民地有一个会议
I'll explain along the way.
路上我再给你解释
If this is about the incident last night,
如果是关于昨晚的事故的话
I assure you it didn't come from my camp.
我向你保证 这不是我的劳动营干的
You're welcome to search the grounds.
欢迎你来搜查
We don't have anything to hide here.
我们没有什么可以藏着掖着的
It's already been decided.
上面已经决定好了
I took care of everything.
我全权负责
The hosts could scan this camp themselves.
主人们可以亲自来搜查
They wouldn't find anything.
它们不会找到任何证据的
It doesn't matter, alan. You need to get in the car.
这都不重要 艾伦 你给我快点上车
I'm not getting in the car.
我不会上车的
I'm trying to save your life.
我是在救你啊
Now get in the car.
赶紧上车
Let's go.
走吧
Wait. Wait.
等下
Six-one-four-nine. Let's go.
6149号♥ 过来
Go, go, go, come on.
快走
Get off me. What are you doing?
放开我 干啥啊?
Come on. What's going on?
-快点 -怎么了?
Get in.
上车
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪里?
Look at that. I didn't even need the whole day.
看看 我半天就找到他了
Like I said, I was just a spotter.
我都说了 我只是个观察员
I'll tell you whatever.
我会供出一切的
Please, you just have to protect me.
求你了 你只需要保护我
Protect you from whom? Them.
-从谁手里保护你? -他们
They'll kill me if they know I've even talked to you.
如果他们知道我跟你说话了 他们会杀了我
They won't touch you inside here, son.
他们不会在牢里搞你的 孩子
You have my word on that.
我向你保证
So you won't send me to the factory?
所以你不会送我去工厂了?
That depends on how much you can help me.
这就看你能供出多少东西了
What do you want to know?
你想知道什么?
How did you escape the safe house?
你怎么从安全屋逃出来的?
I hid in a crawl space.
我藏在低处
They never searched it.
他们没找到我
Who recruited you?
谁招募的你?
Frankie.
弗兰基
Frankie brun?
弗兰基 布兰?
How did she recruit you?
她怎么招募你的?
She said she loved me.
她说她爱我
I'd never been with a girl before.
我从来没有过女朋友
Did you ever have contact with the leader of the cell?
你跟你们组织的领导有过联♥系♥么?
Yes.
有
Who is he?
他是谁?
She.
是“她”
Her name is karen.
她叫卡伦
Frankie's mother.
弗兰基的母亲
He's outside.
他在外面
Augh!
啊
Hey.
嗨
They found the kid.
他们找到那孩子了
Yeah, I know.
我知道了
He didn't give me up in the first interview.
第一次审问中 他没供出我来
They're gonna torture him.
他们会折磨他的
I tried, will.
我试过了 威尔
I had him in my hands, and he ran.
我见到他了 但是他跑了
He was so young.
他还这么年轻
To be habitable for humans, a planet must have three things.
为了适应人类生存 一个星球必须具备三种条件
What's the first one? Water.
-第一条是什么? -水
Excellent, goes there.
很好 继续看
And what is the second... The second answer?
那第二条呢?
Oxygen. Very good.
-氧气 -很好
And the third?
第三条呢?
Sunlight. Good job, gracie.
-阳光 -很棒 格雷西
All right, let's move on to question number two.
好的 咱们继续下一道题
"Astronomers estimate that there are 8.8 billion.
“据宇航员估计 有88亿适应人类居住
Habitable planets..."
的行星...”
What's wrong, charlie?
怎么了 查理?
Finish your assignment, please, gracie.
格雷西 做好你的作业
Come on. We have to go now.
我们必须马上走了
Wait. What? Hey, get... charlie,
什么? 去哪里
Get back here.
你俩回来
Gracie, you are not done with your lesson.
格雷西 你课还没上完呢
I'm serious.
我是认真的
I will not tolerate...
我不会容忍♥...
Come on, let's go!
快走
- Get gracie. - I'll put her to bed.
-看看格雷西 -我去哄她睡觉
We gotta go!
该走了
Will.
威尔
Will.
威尔
Charlie, gracie.
查理 格雷西
God.
天啊
What happened?
发生什么了?
Where are they?
他们人呢?
They've been relocated.
他们被转移了
He never listened to you.
他从不听你的话
Not many people could have done that.
没多少人能这么做
I owe you.
我欠你的
I want to learn.
我想知道
We're going to live here?
我们搬到这里住么?
Just for a little while.
只是呆一会儿
It's not so bad.
也不算太坏
We'll decorate, and we'll make it a home.
我们装饰一下 弄成家的样子
Okay.
好
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Don't blame me.
别怪我
I told you what was gonna happen,
我跟你说过会发生什么了
And then it happened.
然后真的发生了
They killed everyone.
他们杀了所有人
Yeah.
是啊
You work for them.
你为他们工作
So does your father.
你♥爸♥也是
So does everyone who is holding out hope.
劳动营里所有抱有希望的人也是
That someday things will be different.
希望哪天局势能有所改变
You survived.
你活下来了
Don't forget why.
别忘了为什么
Give my best to your dad.
代我向你♥爸♥问好
Bram.
布拉姆
Thank god.
谢天谢地
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
You're home.
你到家了
tttttttttt
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表