剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
Hello?
你好?
It's me.
是我
Katie.
凯蒂
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
You were right.
你说的没错
They came here looking for you.
他们到我家里来找你了
Who?
谁?
I don't know.
我不知道
Some intelligence guys in black jackets.
一些穿着黑色夹克的情报人员
What'd you tell them?
你怎么跟他们说的?
That I hadn't seen you since...
我说我一直没见过你 自从...
We ran?
我们逃跑的那天?
Yeah.
是的
I'm scared, Katie.
我害怕 凯蒂
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Okay.
好的
I'm here.
有我在
Where?
在哪儿?
We'll come to you.
我们去找你
Do you remember where we all were
你记得你告诉我们你怀孕了
when you told us you were pregnant?
的那个地方么?
Yeah.
记得
Don't pack.
别带包
Get Hudson, and meet me there.
叫上哈德森 然后去那里见我
I don't know if I can.
我不知道我能不能做到
- You can. - Katie.
-你能做到的 -凯蒂
I have an unmarked, dark SUV headed south toward you.
我发现一辆无牌照的黑色SUV 向南行驶找你去了
Hey, I got to go.
嗨 我要挂了
I... I'll see you at the meet.
我去那边等你
Okay.
好的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Look out!
小心
Ah!
啊!
I got the vehicle.
我控制住车了
Coming around.
马上过去
SUV on the move. Get to the front.
SUV正在移♥动♥ 往门口走
Move!
快走!
I'm out front. Status.
我到门口了 汇报
We're on the move, headed your way.
我们在往你的方向移♥动♥
- Copy that. Engine's hot.
-收到 引擎开着
威尔-鲍曼
Katie, stop!
凯蒂 停下!
Out of the car! Out of the car!
快从车里出来!
Get out of the car! Get out of the car!
快从车里出来!
You all right?
你没事吧?
Had to lay low for a couple hours.
低调了好几个小时
Homeland was running parallel sweeps.
国土安♥全♥局♥在地毯式搜索
- Drones were everywhere. - Same on my end.
-无人机到处都是 -我这边也是
Those Blackjacks ordered that drone strike.
那些黑桃牌下令的无人机攻击
You ever see anything like that at Homeland?
你在国土安♥全♥局♥见过这样的事情么?
Human technology capable of controlling a drone?
人类科技能操控外星人的无人机?
Never.
没有
The gauntlet's not the only thing they're looking for.
他们找的不只是护手
There was some kind of coffin in the back of that truck.
刚才那辆卡车后面 有个棺材一样的东西
- Coffin? - Big enough for a man.
-棺材? -足够放一个人进去了
Looked like something... I don't know...
像一个...我也不知道...
like something you'd send into space.
就像一个要送进太空的东西
Was there anyone inside?
那里面有人么?
No.
没
But their on-board computer had a bunch of dossier files open.
但是他们的平板电脑显示着一些档案文件
Your profile was in there.
你的档案也在上面
They're looking for you.
他们在找你
- They're looking for all of us. - Not like this.
-他们是在找我们所有人 -这次不是
Doesn't matter. We're leaving the bloc.
这都不重要 我们要离开隔离区了
We need to lay low for a while.
我们要低调一段时间
We don't have time to lay low. We need to get out of here.
我们没有低调的时间了 我们要离开这里
That can't happen. Not now.
不可能 不是现在
Really?
你是认真的?
If you want to live down here, in my world...
如果你想在我的地盘活命的话
yeah.
忍♥忍♥吧
Okay. That's enough.
够了
That's enough.
你们够了
- You good? - Good.
-你没问题吧? -没问题
Did they find her?
找到她了没?
Yeah, they did.
找到了
Did they capture her?
她被抓获了么?
No. They didn't.
没有
It went badly.
失败了
A disaster, actually.
实际上是一场灾难
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Most of Lieutenant van Warmerdam's unit was killed in an ambush.
冯-华麦丹上尉的小队被埋伏了 全灭
Your sister escaped.
你姐姐跑了
What does this mean for us?
那我们之后会怎么样?
I have no idea.
不知道
Who are you?
你是谁?
- Bram Bowman. - Who?
-布拉姆-鲍曼 -谁?
I worked in the camps with Maya and Edison.
我和玛雅和爱迪森在一个劳动营里工作
They told me to come here.
他们让我来这儿
They said to ask for "The Cardinal."
他们说去找“枢机主教”
Come on.
进来吧
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah, man.
-好棒的音乐 -是啊
That's excellent.
太好听了
Bram Bowman.
布拉姆-鲍曼
Says he knew Edison and Maya from the camps.
说他认识劳动营里的爱迪森和玛雅
Bram.
布拉姆
I was hoping that I'd get to meet you.
我一直希望能见到你呢
Sit. Sit with me. Please.
请坐
Thank you.
谢谢
For what?
谢我什么?
For your service in the war.
你在战争中的服务
The destruction of the RAP ship resonated across the bloc.
摧毁外星人飞船的事情在隔离区里引发了共鸣
It emboldened everyone.
鼓舞了所有人
People are starting to wake up,
人们开始觉醒
to see that one person can make a difference,
人们看到一个人可以有所作为
and that's all because of the work
而且这都因为
that you and Edison and...
你和爱迪森
Maya did.
和玛雅的行为
Maya and Edison are gone.
玛雅和爱迪森死了
I hope that you can see
我希望你能看到
they sacrificed themselves for something greater.
他们为了更崇高的事业牺牲了自己
So, the Occupation released you from the camp?
占领军把你从劳动营里放出来了?
I got in with the camp administrator,
我跟营地的管♥理♥员♥走得很近
and got him to trust me.
而且让他信任我了
And he took me with him just before the RAPs.
然后他在外星人来之前把我带走了
I'm the only one who made it out.
我是唯一的生还者
I am so sorry, Bram.
我很遗憾 布拉姆
I can't imagine what you've been through.
我无法想象你的苦难
But, after all that, you came here
但是 毕竟 你来到了这里
instead of going home. Why?
而不是回家 为什么?
I went home, but there's nothing there for me.
我回到家 可是家里已经没有我的位置了
What about your parents?
那你父母呢?
They don't know me anymore.
他们都不认识我了
That's because, when they look at you,
这是因为 当他们看着你的时候
all they see is their son.
他们看到的只是自己的儿子
I see so much more.
但我看到的可不仅如此
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表