剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on "Colony"...
《殖民地》前情概述
You have been assigned
你们已经被分配到了
to one of the authority's labor camps
当局的一个劳动营
and distribution centers.
和物资分配中心
What is this?
这是在搞什么?
Who ordered you to search my house?
谁批准你们搜我家的?
I've been sent here because this office has failed
我被派遣到这里是因为这间办公室
to live up to the standards of the authority.
已经让当局大失所望
You will get the chance to prove yourself.
你会得到证明自己的机会的
You need to work for me.
你需要帮我
- What? - I know what you've been doing,
- 什么? - 我知道你一直以来在做什么
and I have the evidence.
而且我有证据
Hey, don't forget to pick up Charlie today.
嗨 今天别忘了去接查理
- See you tonight. - Copy that.
- 晚上见 - 好的
- I couldn't get Charlie. - I'll go get him.
- 我没办法让查理回来 - 我去接他
Government found him in the Santa Monica bloc.
政♥府♥在圣塔莫妮卡区域找到了他
I want to see Solomon.
我想见所罗门
Your son would've starved on the streets
如果不是我帮他
if it wasn't for me.
你儿子早就在街上饿死了
Charlie!
查理!
Okay!
好吧!
Next up!
下一位!
Have your identification ready!
请准备好你们的证件!
Are you signing up for the redhats?
你要去应聘红帽子?
If they'll take me.
如果他们要我的话
You got any military training or weapons skills?
你受过什么军事训练 会使用武器吗?
I used to take cardio kickboxing.
我上过跆拳道课
Does that count?
这个算么?
Well, I hear they're desperate for more men. They'll...
好吧 我听说他们在不顾一切的招人
They'll probably take anyone they can get.
他们也许会能招就招吧
Hope you're right. I could use the extra rations.
希望如此 这样就能得到更多的配额了
Next ten inside.
再进来10个人
All right, come on, let's move.
大家往这边走
- Good luck. - Thanks.
- 祝你好运 - 谢谢
Come on, let's go. Move it.
往这边走 动起来
Stop there.
停下
You collaborate, you die.
你要是敢跟他们合作 你就去死
This doesn't... This doesn't look good.
这看起来不太妙
Gonna hang this on you.
这事要算在你头上了
Higher-ups, it's gotta happen now.
领导们 要出事了
Morning. Your office said you needed to see me.
早 你的职员说你要见我
Who are those guys?
这些人是谁?
Professionals.
职业人员
This shitshow that I inherited makes more sense
我终于知道为什么我接手的这个破事如此难办
now that I know the previous regime was
上届成员简直是
recruiting from dating websites.
从约会网站上聘来的
I was in database administration.
我曾经是数据管♥理♥员♥
My skill set includes...
我的技能包括...
A career in high-level counterintelligence?
在高层从事反侦察活动?
Former CIA, operations division.
前CIA成员 特别行动组
Interpol. MI-6.
国际刑♥警♥ 军情6处
They've been sent from outside the bloc to clean up our mess,
他们都被送到这里来清理我们留下的烂摊子
which is not just embarrassing...
这事不仅很丢人
It might have serious consequences.
还会导致严重的结果
We need to find broussard and recover our host's artifact.
我们需要找到布鲁萨德然后回收主人的宝物
And nothing in your resume or work so far makes me believe
你的简历和工作都没让我相信
that you will be useful in this endeavor.
你有任何作用
Sir, I've been working in this bloc for six months.
长官 我在这个区域工作6个月了
I... I know the history of the insurgency,
我了解叛乱的过程
how it's structured.
他们的人员结构
And I have numerous contacts.
我还有很多联♥系♥人
Don't tell me you're valuable.
别解释你有多值钱
Show me.
做出点样子来
Okay. Let's go through the ten qualities.
咱们复习下做人10标准
Okay? Mm-hmm.
好吗? 嗯
Number one.
第一条
- Obedience. - Very good.
- 服从 - 非常好
Number two?
第二条呢?
Hard work.
努力
Hello? Do you want to go shopping?
喂? 你想一起去购物吗?
Sorry. Who is this? I can barely hear you.
抱歉,您是哪位? 我听不太清
I'm the person who knows all about your old friendships.
我是个认识你所有老朋友的人
There's a swap meet at MacArthur park.
麦克阿瑟公园有一个旧货交易市场
For the sake of your family, meet me there in half an hour.
请为了你的家庭着想 一个小时后到那里见我
- Reverence. - Good job.
- 敬畏 - 背的不错
Enlightenment.
启蒙
I have to go handle something at the yonk.
我要去杨克酒吧办些事
Can you... Can you watch Gracie?
你能照看格雷西吗?
Of course, Mrs. Bowman.
当然 鲍曼夫人
May I have a word with you first?
我能先跟你说句话吗?
Yes. What is it?
说吧
Um...
嗯
I don't understand why Gracie can't
我不明白 为什么格雷西
continue her studies with Hudson up in the green zone.
不能继续在绿区的哈德森学校学习
The change of scenery's been very distracting.
改变环境会让她分心的
I'm fighting with my sister. Oh.
- 我跟我姐吵架了 - 哦
Have you tried listening to sister maddie's perspective?
你试过听听麦蒂姐的想法么?
She's been received into the greatest day.
她已经被邀请去参加"奇迹之日"了
That is a huge honor.
这可是莫大的荣誉
I will keep that in mind.
我记住了
I love you. I'll see you soon.
我爱你 待会儿见
Love you. Bye.
爱你 拜拜
Okay. Where were we?
我们刚才到哪儿了
Let's see. Oh, yes.
我看看 哦
Um, you hungry?
嗯 你饿么?
That's a good idea.
好主意
Save it for later.
藏起来准备以后吃
You want to see something cool?
你想看些有意思的么?
I got this on duty three years ago.
3年前我在任务中把自己搞成了这样
Through...
穿透伤
And through.
一直穿到这里
You got shot?
你中枪了?
Every scar's a story.
每个伤痕都有一个故事
The more you live, the more you get.
你活得越久 故事就越来越多
Nothing to be embarrassed about.
没有什么可丢人的
A guy hit me with a board.
有个人用板子打我
It had a nail in it.
板子上还有钉子
Maybe we tell your dad you got that one...
如果我们要跟你♥爸♥解释的话
Walking into a wall or something.
就说撞墙了
Hey! Hey!
嗨 嗨!
Hold him down. Come on. Grab his boots.
抓住他 抓住他的鞋
Hurry.
快点
Welcome to the shit, fish.
欢迎来到这破地方 新人
You two, over there!
你们两个 到这里来!
This way. Take your stations. Let's go.
这边 站好位置 快点
What happened to your boots, kid?
孩子 你鞋呢?
Find anything you like?
找到喜欢的东西了么?
What do you want from me?
你想从我这里得到什么?
You know what I want.
你知道我想要什么
I already told you that I can't give you broussard.
我已经告诉你了 我没法把布鲁萨德交给你
I don't have any way to contact him.
我跟他已经没有任何联♥系♥了
I don't believe that.
我不信
I have a new boss.
我换了个新老板
He's gonna turn over every stone in this bloc.
他就是把这个区域的地皮都掀开也要找到他
The only way to stop him is to give him what he wants.
唯一能阻止他的办法 就是给他他想要的
I don't want to hand you over,
我不想举报你
but if you won't help me,
但是如果你不帮我
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
There's a bug in homeland.
在国土安♥全♥局♥有一个窃听器
What?
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表