剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
What am I supposed to do with this?
我拿这些有什么用?
I-I figured the food wasn't so good.
我觉得这里的饭肯定不好吃
- I thought it would help. - You want to help?
- 我觉得这些能帮到你 - 你想帮我?
Then get me out of here.
那就给我从这儿弄出去
It's not that simple.
没那么简单的
Hey, hey-hey-hey-hey,
嗨 嗨嗨嗨
it's good news about Charlie, right?
这对查理来说是个好新闻 对么?
You didn't hear?
你没听说么?
I've been a little out of the loop.
我有点与世隔绝了
He's home.
他回家了
Your dad found him in Santa Monica
你♥爸♥在圣塔莫妮卡找到他了
and brought him back.
而且给他带回家了
Do Mom and Dad know where I am?
爸妈知道我在哪儿么?
Yeah. Yeah.
知道
Then why haven't they done anything?
那他们怎么还无动于衷?
There are rules, Bram.
万事有规则的 布拉姆
We are trying. I promise you.
我们在试着救你出去 我发誓
You won't be here much longer.
你不会在这儿呆很久的
Right.
对啊
Bram.
布拉姆
Will?
威尔?
Hey, Doc. I need to talk to you.
嗨 医生 我要跟你说句话
This isn't a good time.
时机不对
It's important.
这事很重要
This is the Green Zone. You can't just barge in here.
这里是绿区 你不能亮出警徽就进来
I need you to take a ride with me.
我需要你跟我出去一趟
And why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做?
Look, Doc,
听我说 医生
our boys played Little League together,
咱们的孩子在一个队踢球
which is the only reason I didn't come with an APC
所以我才没带装甲车来找你
and an assault team, break your door down,
再带一个突击队 敲开你的门
and have them drag you out of here in front of your family.
最后让他们在你家人面前把你拽出来
I did you a favor today. Why don't you do me one?
我今天给了你个人情 你何不还给我一个呢?
All right.
好吧
Grab your medical bag.
带上你的医用包
My medical bag?
我的医用包?
Katie?
凯蒂?
Step down.
往下走
Up.
跟上
Step across.
转弯
Stairs.
楼梯
Who is this guy?
这人是谁?
He's a doctor.
他是个医生
Can we trust him?
能相信他么?
We can trust him to want to keep his good job
我们只能相信他不想丢了他不错的工作
and his Green Zone house.
和他在绿区的房♥子
What the hell is this?
这东西是啥?
Who are--
你们是..
You're the Resistance.
你们是抵抗军
Hey. Take it easy, Doc.
嗨 淡定些 医生
You're just here to see a patient.
你只是来治疗病人的
If I cut you loose, you're gonna behave yourself?
如果我放开你 你会正常点么?
How is he?
他怎么样了?
Bad.
很差
How bad?
多差
Critical.
很致命
He has high fever, tachycardia, hemoptysis.
他发高烧 心跳过速 咳血
Why? What's wrong with him?
为什么? 他怎么了?
How the hell should I know?
我尼玛哪儿知道
Look, it doesn't seem like any of you are presenting symptoms,
听着 从他表现出的症状来说 可能是任何一种病原体导致的
which excludes any pathogen, but without lab tests,
没有实验室的测试结果
there's no way to tell whether this is food poisoning
到底是食物中毒还是食道癌
or esophageal cancer
我不能妄下定论
or one of a thousand possibilities in between.
或者是另一种少见的病症
How do we treat him?
那怎么治疗他?
- You get him to a hospital. - We could take him.
- 你带他去医院啊 - 我们能带他去
He'd be blown the second the hospital staff
他一到医院就会被人们认出来的
see his face. There's no way.
不能让人见到他的脸
Then I don't know what to tell you.
那我就不知道该说什么了
He's just a kid, Doc.
他就是个孩子 医生
He needs your help.
他需要你的帮助
The Authority seized my medical offices
降临之后 当局查封了
after the Arrival.
我的诊所
If we could get back there, then maybe.
如果我能回到那里 我就能帮帮你们
All right. Let's try that.
好吧 就这么办
Whoa-whoa, hold up, hold up, hold up, hold up.
等下 等下
We can't tempt fate by having you two up there.
我没法冒险带上你们俩
What do we tell Broussard if he comes back?
如果布鲁萨德回来 我们怎么跟他解释?
Someone else is handling his problem.
就说别人正在处理他的麻烦
All right! Move forward!
往前走!
Just giving the Deputy Proxy the tour.
只是带副代理人参观一下
This is all going off-planet?
这些都是要送到地球外边的?
Yeah.
对
And Global's shipment?
那全球管理局的货物呢?
Let's open her up.
打开看看吧
Be my guest.
请自便
Come on, help me.
过来帮我一下
What is it?
这是什么?
You know, they say...
你知道 他们说...
faith requires having belief without proof.
信念来源于无条件的相信
This is proof.
这就是“无条件”
We're clear.
安全
We're gonna need his jacket and his shirt off.
把他的外套和上衣脱掉
All right, here we go. Up.
好了 我们走
Okay.
好的
You're okay, sweetheart.
你没事的 亲
All right.
好的
Here we go.
躺下
I got you.
我帮你
How did this happen?
怎么弄成这样
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, it's a mess.
真的很糟糕
Disturbance reported.
出现动♥乱♥
Additional units requested at the Western Food Bank.
西部粮库需要额外支援
Hey.
嗨
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
Only half dead.
才死了一半
Well, that's twice as good as before, right?
但这比刚才好两倍了 对么?
Have you talked to the doctor yet?
你跟医生聊过了么?
Just waiting on a few more tests.
只是在等一些实验结果
It shouldn't be long.
不会很久的
Rest up, okay?
好好休息吧
What have you people gotten me involved with?
你们这些人让我卷进了什么麻烦?
All of his blood cell counts have bottomed out.
他的血细胞总数都见底了
Add that to the vomiting,
再加上呕吐
the skin and lung abnormalities, the loss of hair--
再加上皮肤变化和肺部畸形 脱发
What is it?
到底是什么病?
It's been a long time since medical school,
我已经从医学院毕业很久了
but sure as hell looks to me like
但一眼就能看出
he's been exposed to radiation.
他暴露在辐射中了
Radiation?
辐射?
When would he have been exposed
to radiation?
他什么时候暴露在辐射中了?
That's exactly my question.
这也是我想问的
Have you been trying to build some sort of dirty bomb?
你们是想自♥制♥炸♥弹♥么?
No. Of course not.
没有 当然没有
Well, whatever it is you've been working on,
那好吧 不管你们在研究什么
I suggest you stop,
我建议你们停下
before you all end up like him.
否则你们都会变成他那样
How long does he have if we keep him here
他还剩多长时间 如果我们
and pump him full of pills?
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表