剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
and insult his work... our work.
侮辱他的工作... 我们的工作
You're kidding.
你开玩笑呢
You actually believe this shit.
你真♥相♥信这些胡扯的东西
Don't be so judgmental.
别那么主观啊
You don't know the things that I've seen.
你没见过我见过的东西
Wait, wait, wait.
等下
Everything you've been telling me about Bram... is that true?
那你跟我说的布拉姆的事情 这都是真的么?
- Of course it's true. - If you believe the rest of this,
- 当然是真的 - 你能相信这些外星人鬼话
how do I know that he's not in the Factory or...
那我怎么知道他是不是早就进工厂了...
I would never, ever lie to you about something like that.
我永远 永远不会对你撒这样的谎的
Look...
好吧
I'll show you, okay?
我给你看看 好吗?
See? Bram Bowman.
看到了? 布拉姆 鲍曼
This column means that he's at a labor camp.
这栏说明他在一个劳动营
What do the other columns mean?
那其他栏是什么意思?
Look, I don't know, I just asked about Bram because...
我不知道 我只问了布拉姆的事..。
I'm sorry to interrupt,
抱歉 打断你们了
but Mr. Burgess is about to give his toast.
伯吉斯先生要敬酒致辞了
- He wants you there. - Of course.
- 他希望你在场 - 我这就去
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Maddie and I are so glad that you could all be here.
麦蒂和我很荣幸能和在座的各位嘉宾...
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表