剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
It's just rumors.
只是流言
Supposedly the warlord and the Occupation made a deal.
好像军阀和占领者达成了协议
As long as the warlords turn over a certain number
只要军阀每个月
of people every month,
上交一批人口
the Redhats don't mess with them.
红帽子就不会骚扰他们
What happens to the people?
那些上交的人怎么样了?
They go to the Factory?
都去工厂了?
Then why isn't this bloc at war?
那为什么这个区域还没打起来?
Why aren't people fighting for their lives?
人们为什么没为生活而战?
Like I said, it's just rumors.
我说过了 都是流言
Nobody knows the truth.
没人知道真♥相♥
If you strip away the bullshit,
用这种办法治理
is that the Occupation really wants?
占领者就想要这些?
A constant stream of people for the Factory?
源源不断的把人送到工厂?
That's above my pay grade.
我这个级别的人就不知道了
I'm just trying to stay alive.
我只是尽力活下去
Why didn't you tell me the truth about the pen?
那你为什么不告诉我这些?
'Cause I knew you'd be all conflicted
因为我知道你会对交出那个女人
about turning over that woman
感到很矛盾的
if you knew she was going to the Factory.
如果你知道她要被送到工厂
It was the only way we could get to Solomon.
这是我们接近所罗门的唯一办法
I'm not the man I was.
我真是变了
I learned you got to do things to survive in this world.
我知道你需要做一些事情 才能在这个世界活下来
Make compromises.
做出妥协
Yeah.
对啊
- Hey! - What do you think--
嗨! 你想什么呢
Charlie! Charlie!
查理! 查理!
Come here! What do you think you're doing
过来! 你觉得你在做什么
- stealing stuff, huh? - Get off of me!
偷我的东西 哈? - 放开他!
- Charlie! - Stop it!
- 查理! - 放手!
He tried to run away.
他想逃跑
What?
什么?
Were you trying to go back to Solomon?
你为什么想回到所罗门身边?
Of course he was. That explains why Solomon was
他当然要回去 这就解释了为什么所罗门
so quick to make that trade with us.
这么快就跟咱们交易了
Why? Why would you want to go back there?
为什么? 为什么你还要回去?
Look at his ankle.
看他的脚踝
Come here. Come here.
过来
- What are those? - Nothing!
- 这是什么? - 没什么!
- It's not nothing. - I tried to run away.
- 这不叫"没什么" - 我试过逃跑
Solomon put me on the chain. I learned.
所罗门就用链子绑着我 我长记性了
What else did he do to you?
他还对你做什么了?
I came to take you home, Charlie.
我是来带你回家的 查理
You're never going back to that place--
你永远不能回那个地方
Solomon told me I had to go back or he'll hurt me.
所罗门告诉我我必须回去 否则他会打我
He won't hurt you. I won't let him.
他不会打你的 我不允许
- He'll hurt my friends. - No, he won't.
- 他会打我的朋友 - 不 他不会的
I won't let anything happen to your friends.
我不会让你的朋友出事的
- Then he'll hurt you! - No, he won't.
- 那他就打你! - 不 他不会的
Charlie.
查理
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好我自己
I'll be right back. You'll be safe here with Devon.
我马上就回来 你和德文在这里很安全
Hey. No.
嗨 别
Are you out of your goddamn mind?
你发什么疯?
What's gonna happen to Charlie if you get yourself killed?
如果你死了 查理会怎么样?
Watch the kid.
看看这个孩子
Nolan.
诺兰
Katie.
凯蒂
Is this an ambush?
这是个埋伏么?
If it was an ambush, I'd be wearing a mask.
如果是埋伏的话 我就戴面具了
It's all right. Give us a second.
让我们聊下
I-- I wanted to talk to you about Bram.
我想告诉你 关于布拉姆
I can't tell you how sorry I was to hear about his situation.
听到他处境 我很抱歉
Thank you. I just wondered
谢谢 我只是奇怪
if there was anything else that you can do for him.
还有什么是你能帮他的
- Maddie didn't talk to you? - She did.
- 麦蒂没跟你说吗? - 她说了
I just-- I thought maybe if I spoke with you directly--
我只是 我想如果我直接跟你说的话
I made a lot of calls, Katie.
我联♥系♥了好多人 凯蒂
And the bottom line is if Bram behaves himself,
底线是如果布拉姆表现好
he'll be transferred back eventually.
他会被送回来的
I'm really sorry that there's nothing more I can do.
我很抱歉 我没有办法了
It's just-- It's above my head.
只是 这已经超越我的权限了
I think there is more that you could do.
我觉得你还有办法
I think you don't want to.
我只是觉得你不想做
Do I need to remind you
难道我需要提醒你
your son got himself into this situation?
你儿子把自己搞成这种境地的?
By going under a wall that aliens put up to pen us in.
跑到了外星人围住我们的围墙下
That's a crime? He's a kid.
这也是犯罪? 他是个孩子
I'll be praying for the safe reunification of your family.
我会祈祷你们家人安全团聚的
Have a great day.
祝您愉快
Keep moving.
继续走
Come on, keep moving.
跟上 继续走
Hey. Do you want to come eat with my friends?
嗨 你想和我的朋友一起吃饭么?
Sure.
好吧
This is the guy I was telling you about.
这就是我说的那个人
The one that snuck under the Wall.
他溜进了围墙下
How'd you get under the Wall?
你怎么进到围墙下的?
- Guard's coming. - Shut up!
- 看守来了 - 闭嘴!
One of my guys saw him steal it from the docks.
我的一个手下看到他在码头偷东西
You're willing to go to the Factory
你为了一个螺丝刀
for a screwdriver?
宁愿去工厂?
Let's go.
走吧
How dare you?
你怎么敢?
What?
什么?
You went behind my back to Nolan.
你背着我去找诺兰
No, Maddie. It wasn't like that.
不 麦蒂 不是这样的
It was-- it wasn't like that.
不是 事实不是这样的
What if I did something like that to you and Will?
如果我跟你和威尔做这种事呢?
How would you feel?
你会怎么想?
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm desperate.
我走投无路了
Do you not trust me?
你不信任我吗?
Or do you just not understand boundaries?
还是说你根本不懂界限?
I deserve an answer.
我应该得到一个答案
Maybe I didn't believe
可能我不相信
that you would push Nolan hard enough.
你给诺兰的压力足够大
Nolan can protect us
诺兰能保护我们
because he knows how to play the game.
因为他知道这个世界的游戏规则
- He is gonna help Bram-- - That's what I'm talking about.
- 他会帮助布拉姆的 - 我说的就是这意思
- He just has to be smart-- - It's a game to Nolan.
- 他只要够聪明 - 这对诺兰来说就是个游戏
Oh, for Christ's sake, Katie, this isn't about you!
我的天 凯蒂 我不是说你
You run around doing whatever you want,
你想做什么就做什么
and damn the consequences.
从不管结果
I'm trying to keep my family together!
我只是想重聚家庭!
How's that working out for you?
你看看现在的你?
This. This is why you're alone.
这就是你为什么现在孤单一人
I-- I'm gonna send Gracie back down to you.
我要让格雷西离开你
You are about to enter a select group.
你要加入一个筛选小组
The question for humanity is not where we have been.
我们没讨论过关于人性的问题
It's where we are going.
所以我们现在要开始讨论
Are you prepared to accept that truth?
你准备好接受这个事实了么?
Yes, I am.
我准备好了
Will you safeguard the secrets of our movement,
你成为我们行踪的守秘人么
even from friends and family?
即使对朋友和家人撒谎?
And do you accept that the punishment
你接受违背誓言
for violating your oaths
的处罚么?
will fall not just upon you,
不仅会处罚你
but upon everyone you love?
还会处罚所有你爱的人
- I do. - Then rise, Maddie Kenner,
- 我接受 - 这样的话 麦蒂 肯纳
and receive your welcome into the Greatest Day.
欢迎来到“奇迹之日”
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表