剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表
我们的运输车有个弱点
and the IED must have hit it just right.
而且炸♥弹♥也炸的很准
First thing I saw was one of my best friends.
我第一眼见到的是 我最好的一个朋友
When I got home,
当我回到家
I never said anything about it to anyone,
我没跟任何人说过
not even your mom.
跟你妈都没说过
I just carried it around inside me,
我在心里憋着
and I can still feel it sitting there.
而且我还能感受到它
That's why we need to talk
这就是为什么咱们要聊聊
about what happened to you in Santa Monica,
你在圣塔莫妮卡遇到了什么事
'cause I don't want you to carry it around like I did.
因为我不想让你和我一样憋着
I'm not carrying around anything.
我没憋着任何事情
What about Devon?
那德文呢
She saved my life, maybe yours.
她救了咱们
It's okay to be sad about her.
你可以对她感到悲伤的
I am.
我就是
People die.
人终有一死
Want an orange?
吃个橘子?
It's okay. I'm good.
不用了
- I got oranges. - Great.
- 我拿到橘子了 - 很好
He blew me off.
他就这么走了
Like you said, he's home.
如你所说 他到家了
That's the first step.
这是第一步
What about Bram?
布拉姆呢
- Bram will come home, too. - And then what?
- 布拉姆也会回来的 - 然后呢?
You think it's an accident he got involved?
你觉得他搞成这样是个意外?
Don't put it all on me. You didn't see it either.
别怨我 你也没注意到
I didn't see a lot of things...
我没注意到很多事情...
because I loved you.
因为我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Will, lying to you was the biggest mistake of my life.
威尔 对你撒谎是我这辈子最大的错误
It haunts me.
这事一直困扰着我
Did it haunt you while you were doing it
当你撒谎的时候你觉得困扰么
or just now that you've been caught?
还是说你现在被抓了才困扰
I was trying to do something--
我只是想办法做点什么
something bigger than me, than us.
做点比我重要 比咱们重要的事
The cell started to fall apart, and-- and I asked--
我的团队开始四分五裂了 我也想过离开
I know.
我知道
Quayle came to me and was ready to give up the whole damn cell
奎尔来找我 他已经准备好放弃整个团队了
to save his own ass-- Broussard, you.
来拯救他自己 布鲁萨德 和你
He didn't even blink.
他都没眨眼
So I killed him.
于是我杀了他
He was unarmed, and I executed him...
他手无寸铁 我处决了他
for you.
就为了你
That's what haunts me.
这才是困扰我的事
You know, I did a lot of things
你知道 我做过很多事情
to try and keep this family together,
来试着让这个家团聚在一起
and the whole time you're doing things to tear us apart.
自始至终你都在做着拆散咱们的事情
That's not fair.
这不公平
Will, this all started when you decided
威尔 这都是从你决定
to smuggle yourself through the wall to get Charlie
把你自己偷运出围墙去找查理开始的
without ever saying a word to me.
都没跟我说过一个字
You and I trust our instincts.
你和我都相信自己的直觉
That is who we are. It's who we've always been.
这才是我们 这才是我们所经历的
- Well, it's not working! - You think I don't know that?
- 这不管用啊 - 你以为我不知道?
Tell me what happened to Bram.
告诉我布拉姆发生了什么
He joined a resistance cell
他加入了一个抵抗团体
through a-a teacher at his school,
通过他学校的一个老师
and they were caught going under the wall.
他们在围墙底下被抓了
Under? Where?
底下? 哪里
He said something about an old DWP tunnel.
他说过什么 一个老发电站隧♥道♥
What?
什么?
God.
天啊
Mr. Bowman! Oh, welcome home.
鲍曼先生 欢迎回家
- Thanks. - What a blessing.
- 谢谢 - 多么幸福的事情
I'm sure everyone's so--
我相信大家都
- Charlie's home. - Oh, excellent.
- 查理回家了 - 好极了
- Come on. - I'm so excited.
- 过来 - 我好激动
He's upstairs. He didn't fit into...
他在楼上 他穿不上
- Gracie. - ...his clothes
- 格雷西 - 他的衣服
but Mom gave him some of Bram's.
但是妈妈给了他一些布拉姆的衣服
Charlie? Charlie?
查理?
Are you playing hide-and-seek?
你在玩做迷藏吗
Lindsey's here.
林赛来了
Hello. You must be Charlie.
你好 你一定是查理了
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Gracie's tutor.
我是格雷西的家教
We were praying every day that our benevolent Hosts
我们每天都在祈祷 我们仁慈的主人
would bring you home, and they did.
能带你回家 主人做到了
My dad brought me home.
我爸带我回家的
With their help and guidance.
借助主人的帮助和引导
No.
不
Come on, Gracie.
过来 格雷西
What now?
现在呢
We stay together. That's how we survive.
咱们呆在一起 这样就能活下去
What about us?
咱们之间怎么了
I don't know.
不知道
- You want some help?
- 你需要帮助么
Okay.
好吧
You know, I kind of like it long.
我有点喜欢长头发了
It reminds me of Dad's.
让我想起你♥爸♥的头发
I want it how it was.
我想变成原来的样子
Okay.
好吧
Okay, what do you think?
好了 你觉得怎么样
Better.
比原来好
Yeah.
好
You know, I missed you...
你知道 我
so much.
好想你
Why is Lindsey here?
为什么林赛在这里
Uh, the government assigned her to us.
政♥府♥指派她来的
- You don't like her? - No.
- 你不喜欢她? - 不喜欢
Me neither.
我也不喜欢
You should get rid of her.
你应该把她弄走
Well, that's not that simple, Charlie.
这件事没那么简单 查理
Yeah.
是啊
I'd like to show you something.
我想给你看个东西
You're getting the backstage tour.
你要来参观后台了
- Come on.
- 过来
Come on.
过来
Look familiar?
熟悉吗
I understand you have a background in data processing.
我知道你有处理数据的背景
- That's right. - Who did you work for?
- 对啊 - 你为谁工作
Uh, singlemingle.com.
单身婚恋网站
Hmm, interesting.
有意思
That's not exactly the resume for a security post.
这不是一个安全岗位需要的资历啊
I've heard that despite your background
我听说 除去你的背景
in matchmaking, you now live by yourself.
找对象方面 你全凭自己了
How is this relevant?
跟这事有关系么
I need to know whether you've been compromised.
我需要知道你是不是也加入他们了
Your points of contact are very relevant.
你的联♥系♥人都很有问题
Do you have any family in this bloc?
你在这个区里有亲戚么
Old friends?
老朋友?
No.
没有
Well, look around this room.
好吧 看看这个房♥间
We now have the operational capacity
我们有足够能力
to follow your every move,
来监视你每一个脚步
dig through every corner of your empty life.
监视到你空荡荡的生活中的每一个角落
So I'm going to give you one more chance
所以 我再给你一次机会
to make this easy on yourself.
让这事简单些
Who is your source?
你的线人是谁
- I told you. - I know what you told me.
剧集 | 殖民地(2016) | 导航列表