剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表
-怎么回事 -她已经死了
- What happened? - She was already dead.
-她现在怎么样了 -先生 她已经死了
- What's her condition right now? - Sir, she's gone.
-什么 -她死了
- What? - She's gone.
心室
第一季第二集
被闪电击中 如果被闪电击中 还可以捐献器官吗
单变量只有一个含义
Univariate has one meaning,
但是根据条件的变化
but the meaning has different
含义也会有所不同
implications for different situations.
我们中有在只能对统计产品与服务解决方案的
You can run a linear regression model
广义线性模型中的连续变量
with only continuous predictor
可以使用线性回归模型
variables in SPSS GLM,
把它放入协变容器内
by putting them in a co-variant box
协变容器将连续变量赋值
which defines the predictor variable as continuous.
线性回归结果可以通过广义线性模型得到
You can use GLMs to analyze regressions,
但是在统计产品与服务解决方案中
but in the SPSS there are
我们可以在广义线性模型和回归分♥析♥中
options available in GLM and regression procedures
选择一个 另一个则无法使用
that aren't available in the other.
那么我们如何决定在什么时候使用它们呢
So, how do you decide when to use GLM and when to use regression?
我在这里做什么
What am I even doing here?
弗兰克还没有填写我的出勤豁免
Frank hasn't filled out my participation waiver yet.
我只能坐在一边 看着他们
And I'm kind of just sitting on the sidelines, learning the game.
这才过去几天 我感觉已经过了很久了
It's only been like a few days, but it feels like forever.
我一直在想贝基
I can't stop thinking about Becky,
她是怎么死的
and about how she died.
你会把自己逼疯的
You are going to make yourself crazy.
学着点富家女孩们的爱好吧
Just pick up some rich girl hobbies
享受这种无忧无虑的时光吧
and enjoy that time on the sidelines.
懂了吗
You feel?
说起来容易做起来难
That's a lot easier said than done.
贝基 我们想你
该死 或许下一堂课你就适应了呢
Damn. Maybe your next class will take your mind off of it?
好的 我们完成了
All right. So we're done.
你们可以收拾干净
You can all scrub up and
准备我们今天的下一阶段 猪胎
prepare for the next phase of our day, fetal pigs.
我希望今天每个人都有火鸡培根吃
I hope everyone has turkey bacon today.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我很好 真的
I'm fine. Cool.
来吧 来吧
Here, come on.
你们俩想去哪儿
Where do you two think you're going?
如此野蛮地残骸动物让萨莎觉得不舒服
This barbaric animal mutilation is making Sasha uncomfortable.
所以我自愿带她去休息室
So, I'm volunteering to take her to the nap room.
好了 去休息吧 萨莎
Right. Take as long as you need, Sasha.
-我很好 -我知道
- I'm fine. - I know.
如果你觉得不舒服也没关系
It's cool if you're not, though.
所以你不做实验吗
Is that why you didn't do it?
不是 我从来不把这些老师放在眼里
No, I just ignore the teachers here on principle.
说到那些不值得一提的东西
Speaking of shit worth ignoring.
解脱仪式
贝基·李费佛
什么是解脱仪式
What's a releasing ceremony?
一个无聊的活动 带上贝基生前喜欢的东西
Some bullshit where we take a bunch of Becky's favorite shit
放一把火
and set it on fire,
这样她下辈子就可以像松鼠一样拥有它们了
so she can have it in her next life as a squirrel.
是的 本在安奈科斯基金会待久了
Yeah, that's what happens when Ben spends too much time
就会想到这种把戏
at the Annex Foundation.
那是个新时代的乡村俱乐部
It's this New Age country club
净化灵魂的地方 还能灌肠
where you cleanse your soul and your colon.
如果你想的话 还能同时
At the same time, if you want.
我去不了 有别的事
I can't go. I have a thing.
你需要一个更好的借口
You'll need a better excuse than that.
但是我可以替你打掩护
But I've got you covered, you know.
对本和南希撒谎是我的第二大爱好
Lying to Ben and Nancy is my second favorite addiction.
现在没人会说我没带你来休息室了
Uh... Now, no one can say I didn't show you the nap room,
不过反正是最后一节课了 如果你想早点离开也行
but it is last period so if you want to leave early, feel free.
算了吧 反正我也想睡一觉
Fuck it. I could use the sleep anyway.
《知道我有多爱你吗》
《比得兔》
我很惊讶你没有留着他们的脐带
I'm surprised you didn't keep their umbilical cords too.
医生让我们留着 记得吗
The doctor told us to keep them, remember?
说跟干细胞什么的有关
Something about stem cells.
你不想把它们烧掉 对吗
You're not thinking of bringing those to the burn, are you?
我们摆脱了她的心脏
Well, we got rid of her heart.
也得摆脱她的牙齿吧
We might as well get rid of her teeth, too.
我在开玩笑
I'm kidding...
-我觉得 -我知道
- I think. - Good.
因为我们的女儿 一个女孩今天还活着
A special young woman is alive today because of our daughter.
我让埃利奥特邀请她参加仪式
I had Elliot invite her to the ceremony.
那是个糟糕的主意
That's a terrible idea.
她现在是我们生活的一部分
She's a part of our lives now.
本 你是想伤害那个女孩吗
Are you trying to traumatize the girl, Ben?
我是说 你觉得她会有什么感觉
I mean, how do you think she's going to feel,
被贝基最亲密的朋友和家人团团围住
being surrounded by all of Becky's closest friends and family
还是在我们烧她的东西的时候
while we set her shit on fire?
你担心的是她的感受还是你的
Are you worried about her feelings or yours?
这太残忍♥了
This is barbaric.
你的关注点完全反了
You're looking at this upside down.
解脱仪式不是为了毁灭
The releasing ceremony is not about destruction.
是为了希望
It's about hope.
萨莎是那个希望的一部分
Sasha is a part of that hope.
会很美好的 我保证
It's going to be a beautiful thing, I promise.
她的毯子怎么办
What about her blanket?
她去哪都带着
She never went anywhere without it.
那我们就让毯子在她身边
So, let's make sure she has it.
无论她在哪
Wherever she is.
解脱仪式
举♥行♥解脱仪式
解脱仪式
图片
姑娘
Hey, girl!
希望你不要误会
I hope you don't take this the wrong way,
但我注意到你上统计课的时候有点吃力
but I noticed you struggling a little in Stats.
我不是觉得吃力
I wasn't struggling.
只是我们在卡顿伍德没有这门课
We just don't have that class at Cottonwood.
懂了 但是 我有个想法
Oh, totally. But, hey, here's an idea.
放学以后我带你去
I take you out to coffee
咖啡店帮你补习
after school and help you get up to speed.
谢谢 但我还得赶回卡顿伍德工作
Thanks, but I have to get back to work at Cottonwood.
好吧 但是正如你所说 只是过渡
Cool, cool. But as you said, it's a transitional issue,
-我就是你过渡时期的搭档 -我不需要家教
- and I am your transitional partner, so-- - I don't need a tutor.
火葬仪式
用火葬解脱
醒醒
Wake up.
我在哪
Where am I?
斯普林站
Spring Station.
我应该在卡顿伍德下车的
I was supposed to get off in Cottonwood.
卡顿伍德一小时前就到了 在反方向
Cottonwood's an hour back, the other way.
大弗兰克
弗兰克
Frank?
从斯普林站过来的那辆公交晚了二十分钟
That stupid bus from Spring Station was 20 minutes late.
不管怎样 我到了
Anyway, I'm here now.
刚好赶上下班打卡
Just in time to clock out.
该死
Shit.
我太自私了 你有那么多事要忙
It was selfish of me to keep you working here
我还让你在这工作
with everything you've got on your plate.
我已经发了招聘广♥告♥
I put out word for the job.
已经有几个人申请了
Already got a few bites.
你发了我这份工作的招聘广♥告♥吗
You put an ad out for my job?
弗兰克 你是要解雇我吗
Frank, are you firing me?
你劳累过度了 萨莎
You're burning the candle at both ends, Sasha!
这样可不行
Doesn't make sense.
给你
Here.
这是什么 解雇通知书吗
What's this? An actual pink slip?
这是你免上体育课的申请书
It's a waiver for your gym class.
我终于抽时间填好了
I finally got around to filling it out.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不打算帮我关门吗
Aren't you going to help me close up?
我不在这工作了 还记得吗
剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表