剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表
it's almost like having our daughter around again.
约翰尼 我是弗兰克
Hey, Johnny. This is Frank.
我的孩子需要药
My kid need her meds.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
本肯定是在浴室发现了我
And Ben must have found me in the shower.
等等 你是...
Wait, like...
全♥裸♥吗
naked?
-那就是说他看到你的胸了 -伊冯
- Ew, that means he saw your titties. - Yvonne, it's--
你看见什么了吗
Well... Did you see anything?
你查出那个贱♥人♥
Did you find out what that bitch
-想让你看什么了吗 -我来抽个血
- was trying to show you? - I'm here to take your blood.
发生了一些事
Something happened.
什么
What?
彷佛她掌控了我的身体
It was like she took over my body.
我能感受到她的情绪和痛苦 太令人窒息了
I could feel her emotions, her pain. It was suffocating.
那她是怎么死的
So what happened when she died?
那我没看到 但我看见了她死前的最后一幕
I didn't see that part. I saw just right before.
伊冯 那天晚上还有别人在场
Yvonne, someone else was in there that night.
-谁 -我只看见个影子
- Who? - I just saw a shadow.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
她是被谋杀的吗
That she was murdered?
伊冯 别动
Yvonne, don't move.
你还好吗
You okay?
你没看见那个吗
You don't see that?
看见什么 你在说什么
See what? What are you talking about?
我去给你买♥♥瓶佳得乐
I'm going to get you some Gatorade.
好吗 你可能只是脱水 一定是这样
Okay? You're probably just dehydrated. That's what this is.
一定是这样
That's what this is.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
急诊病人通道
医院正门
北楼
家庭诊所
剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表