剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表
贝基
Becky?
萨莎
Sasha?
*在黄昏中*
*In the gloaming...*
萨莎
Sasha.
出什么事了
What happened?
搞什么
What the hell?
你想要自杀
You tried to kill yourself.
南希 南希
Nancy, Nancy...
那不是我
That wasn't me.
贝基不会伤害你的
Becky wouldn't want to hurt you.
她不是那种人
She wasn't like that.
她不想变成这样
She didn't want to be...
但她本就如此
but she was.
所以她才
That's why she...
她才什么
Why she what?
告诉我 求你了
Tell me, please.
她发现琼斯对她做了什么
When she found out about what Jones...
什么让她变成了这样
did to her, and what it was making her do...
她把浴缸堵住了
she stopped up the tub.
然后她
And she...
她自杀了
She killed herself.
我现在能出来了吗
Can I come out now?
我不能再让你伤害自己了
I can't let you hurt yourself again.
她现在控制不了我了
She's not in control anymore.
这到底是怎么回事
How does that even happen?
我们开始回忆的时候 我也说不好 我
When we trigger memories, I don't know, I just...
就像 重新经历了一遍
like, relive them.
她之前从来不会和别人说这些
She's never talked to anyone like that before.
但她会和我说
But she spoke to me.
她有事情想要告诉我
She is trying to tell me something.
我们能再试一遍吗
Can we try it again?
让她出来 我和她谈谈
Bring her out so I can talk to her?
我上次都这样了
After what happened last time?
-不行 -你在里面很安全
- No. - You're safe in here.
也许我能把她劝下来
Maybe I can talk her out of it.
我觉得她根本不想谈
I don't think she's in a talking mood.
肯定有别的办法能让她放下
There has to be some other way to help her move on.
我已经试着去帮她了
I've already tried to help her.
很抱歉你从来没有经历过 萨莎 但是
I-I'm sorry you never got to experience it, Sasha, but...
母女之间有独特的联♥系♥
there's a special bond between a daughter and her mother.
我让她出来的时候 很痛
When I let her through, it hurts.
非常痛
Bad.
我不想要你痛苦
I don't want you to feel pain...
但我也不知道还有什么办法能保护你
but I don't know how else to protect you.
你不想让她进到你的身体里
You don't want her in you!
我记得你
I remember you.
你说风暴就要来了
You said a storm is coming in.
你是不是知道她会出事
Did you know something was going to happen to her?
是在说李费佛家吗
Was it the LeFevres?
我是在保护她
I was protecting her.
你在保护她什么
You were protecting her from what?
想起来什么吗
Anything?
贝基最喜欢阿紫先生了
Mr. Purple was Becky's favorite.
那是粉的
It's pink.
他是粉色的
He's pink.
原本阿紫先生是紫色的
The original Mr. Purple matched his name.
我们去佛罗里达度假的时候贝基把他落下了
But Becky left him behind when we went on vacation to Florida,
我们只能找到这个了
and then this was the only one we could find.
我们告诉贝基他染头发了
We told Becky he dyed his hair.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
你在抗拒
You're resisting it.
抱歉 我觉得这样应该没用
I'm sorry. I don't think this is going to work.
我们应该找点比看和说更有力的方法
We need something more powerful than just show and tell.
这些水晶 就放在萨莎床的上方
These crystals. They were right over top of Sasha's bed.
跟你说过了 我看见了水晶阵
Been telling you, I saw a crystal chart
就像安奈科斯基金会里那样
just like that at the Annex Foundation.
这些都是治疗石 最大的那颗是放在心脏位置的
Those are healing stones. The biggest one is for over her heart.
除非就是这些东西把她吓着了
Yeah, unless those stones are what's been freaking her out.
肯定是李费佛这家人搞的鬼
It's fuckin' weird-ass LeFevre bullshit, is what it is.
我♥操♥
Fucking hell.
走吧
Come on.
不能再让水晶谷的这群神经病缠着她了
We won't let those Crystal Valley hippies mess with her anymore.
我们不该留个人和她待在一起吗
Shouldn't one of us be staying with her?
我才不能让你们跟她独处呢 把她松开
I'm not leaving either one of you alone with her. Cut her loose.
咱们走吧
Let's go.
心轮
Anahata.
心轮
Anahata.
心轮
Anahata.
-第一次飞行准备好了吗 -我想要开飞机
- You ready for your first flight? - I wanna fly the plane.
好吧 那你呢 贝基
Okay. What about you, Becky?
每个人都有降落伞吗
Does everyone get a parachute
万一我们需要跳伞呢
in case we need to jump?
宝贝儿 你可以背着妈妈的降落伞
Here, sweetie, you can take Momma's parachute.
这是个好方法
There's a good solution.
我为什么没有降落伞
Why don't I get a parachute?
我有个主意 不如
I have an idea. How about...
-来对翅膀怎么样 -好啊
- some wings, bud. - Sure.
-说好了 -对
- We good? - Yeah.
我给你一对翅膀你能开飞机吗
Can you fly the plane if I get you some wings?
贝基 阿紫先生在哪
Becky, where's Mr. Purple?
你要来吗 阿紫
You coming, Purple?
阿紫先生的头发是什么样的
What does Mr. Purple's hair look like?
看见了吗
See?
这是真正的阿紫先生
There's the real Mr. Purple.
我们需要去死
We need to die.
贝基
Becky?
为什么
Why...
你要这样做
did you do it?
恶魔
Evil.
你是说琼斯吗
You mean Jones?
他对我做的事情
What he did to me...
-让我变坏了 -贝基 不
- It made me bad. - Becky, no.
你不坏
You're not bad.
你只是精神受伤了
You were traumatized.
你很痛苦 琼斯才是坏人
In pain. Jones was the bad one.
-不 -真希望你能向我寻求帮助
- No! - I wish you'd come to me.
我会理解你的
I would've understood.
-没什么可羞耻的 -不是强♥奸♥
- There's nothing to be ashamed of. - Not rape.
他召唤了一个恶魔
He summoned an evil.
把它放进了我的身体里
He put it inside of me.
我相信感觉上一定是这样的 宝贝
I'm sure that's what it felt like, baby.
但是没有恶魔这种东西
But there's no such thing as evil--
有 就有
Yes, there is!
我应该听她的才对
I should have listened to her.
我应该听的
I should have listened!
也许你该开慢点
Maybe you should slow down a little.
靠
Oh, shit.
开什么玩笑
You're kidding me?
怎么了
What's going on?
不要动什么歪脑筋
Don't even think about doing anything weird.
驾照和登记证
License and registration.
她走了 她走了 她走了
She is gone. She is gone. She is gone.
萨莎
Sasha.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
所有的愤怒
All that anger...
她在说什么
What was she talking about?
我出幻觉了
I had hallucinations,
但我不确定这是记忆还是因为吃了药
but I wasn't sure if they were memories or the drugs.
你看见什么了
What did you see?
剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表