剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表
根据神创论神话 亚当和夏娃
Adam and Eve, according to the creationist myth,
是世界上的第一个男人和女人
were the first man and woman to roam Earth.
人类本质上是一家人这个概念
Central to the belief that humanity is, in essence, one family,
每一个人都是同一对原始祖先的后代
that everyone descended from a single pair of original ancestors.
大多数人不知道的是
What most people don't know...
亚当之前有过一个妻子
is that Adam had a first wife.
莉莉丝
Lilith.
一个危险的暗夜恶魔 一个性♥欲♥放荡的女人
A dangerous demon of the night, a sexual wanton
她拒绝服从亚当
who refused to be subservient to Adam
要求在性♥交♥的时候
and demanded that during intercourse...
她永远都要当上面的那个
she would always be the one on top.
宁愿选择变成一个恶魔
Choosing to become a demon
也不愿意生活在亚当的权威之下
rather than live under Adam's authority...
靠 那男的到底什么毛病
Shit, what the hell is wrong with him?
我喜欢女孩子在上面 不用卖♥♥力 视角还好
I love when the girl's on top. Less work, good view.
挺粗犷的吧
Yeah. It's gnarly, huh?
医生说我可以直接把它掰回原位
Doc said I could just crack it back into place,
但是我叔叔非要这么干
but my Uncle Jimmy did that.
搞得他像欧文·威尔逊似的
Left him looking like Owen Wilson.
你能给我一点零钱吗
Any chance you think I could bum some change off of you?
下面有个卖♥♥汤的机器
They got a soup machine down below,
还能做卡布奇诺 我可以给你带一杯
makes cappuccinos too. I can grab you one.
太好了
Sweet.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
如果我给你们变个魔术 能给我25美分吗
If I show y'all a magic trick, think I can I get a quarter?
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
真♥他♥妈♥奇怪
That's some weird shit.
心室
第一季第十集
失踪
能帮帮忙吗
我知道她现在疯了
I know she's crazy right now, man,
但是真有必要把她绑得那么紧吗
but doxa0we have to keep her all tied up like that?
她想伤害萨莎
She tried to hurt Sasha,
萨莎想伤害我 她不只是疯了那么简单
and Sasha tried to hurt me. She's not just crazy.
她彻底变成个神经病了
Bitch might be a full-blown psychopath.
你觉得安奈科斯那些用来膜拜的东西
Think those culty freaks at the Annex
-会管用吗 -我不是相信他们 TJ
- are gonna help? - I'm not saying I trust them, TJ.
我只是想说
I'm just saying...
也许他们超厉害的仪器能帮我们
Maybe their whack-ass equipment can help us.
知道吗
You know, and...
他们有一个房♥间叫脉轮室
They had this room called the chakra room.
那里有不同颜色的水晶
It had all these different-colored crystals--
如果一开始这件事就是这群人干的呢
What if they are the people who did this in the first place?
那你有更好的主意吗
Do you have a better idea?
操 天呐 她想自杀
Fuck! Oh, my God. She's trying to kill herself.
她绳子松了 靠边停车
She's getting loose. Pull over.
你就让我死吧
Please just let me die!
这就是我让你绑着她的原因
This is why I told you to tie her up.
这些乱七八糟的东西 肯定有东西能用
All this crazy stuff in here-- There has to be something.
-放松 -求你了
- Relax! - Please!
好了 水产镇...
Okay, AquaZen...
观赏鱼镇定剂
"Sedation of ornamental fish."
放手
Let go!
我是来救萨莎的 如果你死了 她也死了
Hey! I'm here to save Sasha. And if you die, she dies.
我知道已经过了探望时间
Look, I know it's after hours, but...
我其实在这里工作 把手♥机♥落在春分了
I actually work here and I left my phone at the Equinox.
在我的小房♥间里 我妈妈病了
In my cubby. And my mom's sick, so...
对
Yeah.
好
Alright.
十分感激
With grace and gratitude.
挺住
Come on.
我们相信你 埃利奥特
We believe in you, Elliot.
求你了
Please.
我们是要你认识最好的自己
We're here to introduce you to your best self.
相信
Believe...
我会接受的
And I will receive.
我会接受
I will receive.
挺住 萨莎 别睡
Come on, Sash. Stay with me.
这到底是什么
What even is this thing?
这应该能打开你的脉轮
It's supposed to open up your chakras.
我也不清楚 但是
I don't know, but... okay.
顶轮 眉心轮
"Sahasrara." "Ajna."
挺住 小萨
Come on, Sash.
喉轮
"Vishuddha."
心轮
心轮 就是这个
"Anahata." That's the one.
那个疯女人一直念叨的就是这个
That's the one that crazy lady kept saying over and over again.
-心轮 -什么
- Anahata. - What?
对 对了 那是对应心脏的脉轮
Yes, yes, yes, that means heart chakra.
这个该死的心脏 我不知道该怎么办
This fucking heart, man. I don't know what to do.
如果我们能打开 也许萨莎就能再出来了
If we can open it up, maybe we can get Sasha to come back out.
好了
Alright.
她说的仪式应该就是这个意思吧
I think that's what she meant by the ritual.
我全都做了
I did it all.
加油 加油
Come on, come on.
现在应该有点什么迹象吗
Is something supposed to be happening?
我不知道
I don't know.
-天呐 -小萨
- Man. - Sash.
-萨莎 -这也太扯了
- Sasha? - This is messed up.
我们应该趁着还来得及赶紧找医生
We should get her to the doctor before it's too late.
你觉得医生能干什么
What do you think a doctor's gonna do?
我不知道 但是这些水晶完全屁用没有
I don't know, but these crystals aren't fucking working.
也许 我需要
I mean, maybe I'll just-- Probably--
或许我们用错了
Maybe we were using the wrong ones.
心轮
Anahata!
那个老女人在车里把这个给我了
That old lady in the van gave me this.
黑电气石
Black tourmaline.
-帮我把这些关了 -好
- Help me turn them off. - Alright.
小萨 挺住
Sash, hold on, okay?
拜托一定要起作用
Please work.
-小萨 -怎么了
- Sash! - What's happening?
好像是在伤害她
I think it's hurting her.
-不 -我们应该怎么做
- No! - What should we do?
萨莎
Sasha.
呼吸停止了
Stop breathing.
什么
What?
天呐
God.
天呐 不要
God, no.
操
Fuck.
有人吗
Hello?
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
李费佛
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐 亲爱的萨莎*
*Happy birthday, dear Sasha
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*贝基*
*Becky*
贝基
你好 萨莎
Hi, Sasha.
放开我
Let me go.
不行 抱歉
Can't, sorry.
你对我的房♥子都干什么了
What the fuck did you do to my house?
我重新装饰了一遍 你喜欢吗
I redecorated. You like it?
还有
And besides...
这不是你的房♥子
it's not your house.
这是我们的心脏
It's our heart.
严格来讲是我的 直到你把它夺走了
Well, mine, technically speaking, until you took it from me.
想来一口吗
You want a sip?
行吧 你不想一点点进入最难的部分
Fine! You don't want to ease into the hard shit?
那就这样
Well, here it goes.
你需要去死
You need to die.
这是摆脱掉你内心黑暗的唯一方法
剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表