剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表
- Or the Lefevres. - Me neither.
是的 李费佛一家
Yeah, the Lefevres aren't as zen
不是我想象的那种信徒
as I thought they were either, but...
看看我找到的信息
Look, check out this information I found.
太疯狂了
It's crazy, I--
打开心轮
这什么
What the?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我包里多了张光盘
There was an extra CD in my bag.
"打开心轮"
"Opening the heart chakra."
是那个女孩
That girl!
一定是她把这个悄悄放进我包里
She must have slipped this in my bag.
等下 萨莎的电脑在哪
Wait, where's Sasha's computer?
快出来
Come on.
找到了
Gotcha.
打开心轮 开始启航
Open your Heart Chakra and begin the voyage within.
欢迎来到安奈科斯基金会第七部分系列
Welcome to the Annex Foundation seven-part series.
带您探索心灵中最隐蔽的部分
A guided tour through the most hidden part of your soul.
伙伴们
Guys?
没事
It's clear.
但那可怕的气味是什么
Yeah, but what's that god-awful smell?
上面有东西
There's something up here.
我个头太大上不去
I'm too big to get to it,
所以你们俩其中一个得上去
which means one of you two has got to go up.
你认真的吗
Really?
小心点
Be careful!
有什么发现就告诉我们
Let us know what you find up there.
怎么回事
What?
上面什么情况
What's going on up there?
伊冯
Yvonne!
伙计们
Guys...
这些老鼠
These mice...
好像被人
looks like somebody's been...
吃过 什么
eating them. What?
萨莎
Sasha.
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
Mom.
贝基在这
小南
Nance?
在楼上
Up here.
-怎么了 -是埃利奥特
- What is it? - It's Elliot.
他去春分派对了 和萨莎一起
He went to the Spring Equinox. With Sasha.
这对他来说可不是个好地方
Well, that's not a good place for him.
对所有人都不是
For any of us.
他去了春分派对
Just because he went there,
不代表露丝和埃文就可以不经我们同意
doesn't mean Ruth and Evan can put him
把他送进戒毒中心
in the Detox Center without our permission.
除非他确实干了蠢事
Not unless he does something stupid.
他不会的
He wouldn't.
-他戒毒了 不是吗 -据我所知没错
- He's been clean, right? - As far as I know.
那他们为什么还要把他送去戒毒中心呢
Then why do they think he needs to go there in the first place?
他们觉得让萨莎待在家里
They believe that having Sasha in the house
会让他再次吸毒
will cause him to relapse.
他们说得对吗
Could they be right?
有可能
Maybe.
如果他和我们一样察觉到的话
If he's noticed what we've noticed.
如果他看到了 他得知道自己不是一个人
If he's seen it, he needs to know he's not alone.
现在告诉他还不晚
It's not too late to tell him.
还不晚
It's not.
南希
Nancy.
玛妮 你看到埃利奥特了吗
Marnie. Have you seen Elliot?
-没有 -失陪一下
- No. - Excuse me.
萨莎居然如此完美地融入了你们家
It's amazing how well Sasha's fit into
真是让人惊讶呢
your family's big open slot.
我们又没有取代贝基
We didn't replace Becky.
你过去一直都嫉妒她
You were always jealous of her.
现在你又嫉妒起萨莎了吗
Now you're jealous of Sasha?
南希
Oh, Nancy.
直到去年为止 贝基可从来
There was never anything to be jealous of
没什么值得嫉妒的
with Becky until last year.
你养大了一个普通的姑娘
You raised a mediocre girl,
她因为我们才与众不同 萨莎也会一样
who blossomed because of us, and Sasha will do the same.
说话小心点 小姑娘
Watch yourself, young lady.
不然怎样
Or what?
你说"我们"是什么意思
What do you mean, "us"?
埃文
Evan.
南希 你吓我一跳
Oh, Nancy. You startled me.
没有必要把埃利奥特送走
There's no reason for us to send Elliot away.
请你别再拿这事烦本了
Please stop harassing Ben about it.
你让埃利奥特太早离开戒毒所了
You took Elliot out of rehab too soon.
-他妹妹死了 -现在他毒瘾复发
- His sister died. - And now he's relapsing.
有人看到他去毒贩子的公♥寓♥参加派对
He's been seen at parties at his drug dealer's condo.
如果不吸毒 那他去毒贩子那里干什么呢
You don't visit your dealer unless you're buying something.
-你是怎么知道的 -小屁孩什么都说
- How? And you know this how? - Kids talk.
-他们会骗人 -那你去问他
- Kids lie. - Ask him.
顺便问一下他有没有带上萨莎一起
And while you're at it, ask him if he brought Sasha with him.
因为腐朽会蔓延
Because those who are corrupted, corrupt.
南希
Nancy!
南希
Nancy!
南希
Nancy!
-对不起 这是我儿子 -没事
- I'm so sorry. It's my son. - No problem.
-埃利奥特 你病了 -我认识他...
- Elliot! You're sick. - I know him--
-就是他 -我担心死你了 埃利奥特
- That's the guy... - I'm worried sick, Elliot.
埃利奥特
Elliot!
看着我
Look at me!
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
-该死 埃利奥特 -我需要帮助
- Damn it, Elliot! - I need some help.
你♥爸♥去哪了
Where's your dad?
萨莎就是贝基
Sasha is Becky.
我证明给你看
Let me show you.
快来
Come on.
怎么回事
What happened?
她变成了贝基
She was Becky.
她们是同一个人
They're the same.
她和我说话了
She talked to me.
还威胁了萨莎
She threatened Sasha.
瞧 她一直在变成贝基
You see? She keeps turning into Becky.
我跟你说了
I told you.
她还会变 会不停地变成贝基
It'll happen again. It'll keep happening.
埃利奥特 听我说
Elliot, listen to me.
你现在只是病了
You're just sick right now.
但你没说错 你不是一个人
But you're not wrong. You're not alone.
她还会变 会不停地变成贝基
It'll happen again. It's gonna keep happening.
然后...南希 你必须有所行动
And then-- Nancy, you have to do something.
别动
Just don't move.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
一切都会没事的
Everything will be okay.
-一切都好吗 -不好
- Everything alright? - No.
是埃利奥特
It's Elliot.
他又病了
He's sick again.
正如你所说
Just like you said he would be.
我来帮你们
I'm here to help.
来
Come on.
没事的
It's alright.
没事的
It's alright.
他们能怎么帮萨莎
How are they supposed to help Sasha?
他们是来帮你的
They're here for you.
我知道看起来不太像
I know it doesn't seem like it,
但你会远离那些让你
but you'll be safe away from what made you do this,
这么奇怪的东西
what's triggering you.
让我奇怪
Triggering?
不
剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表