剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表
不能就这样结束
This doesn't have to be the end.
我不理解
I don't understand.
你和南希要签名
You and Nancy need to sign this...
同意捐献贝基的心脏
to donate Becky's heart.
事情怎么会发展成这样
How did this happen?
那是一场意外
It was an accident.
我们做错了吗
Did we do something wrong?
今晚发生的事是个奇迹
What happened tonight was a miracle.
我的女儿死了
My daughter is dead.
但她的心脏还在跳动
But her heart is still beating
因为她比其他人
because she is stronger...
都要坚强
than all of this.
想想这颗心脏还能为世界带来好处
Think of the good this heart could still bring to the world.
做这件事是正确的吗
Is this the right thing to do?
这是唯一能做的事
This is the only thing to do.
我们得做个决定
We have a decision to make.
看起来你已经有了决定
Looks like you've already made yours.
贝基的心脏还能救别人的性命
Becky's heart could save someone else's life.
我做不到
I can't.
宝贝...
Baby...
心脏是唯一可以延续她生命的东西
The only thing keeping her alive is the heart.
医生说她体内的其它器官都已经被毁
The doctor says that with everything else inside of her destroyed,
心脏也将在未来几小时内停止跳动
it'll stop beating within the hour.
你并不想要我的
You don't want my...
签名
signature.
你想要我的祝福
You want my blessing.
贝基不会死得毫无意义
This doesn't have to be for nothing.
如果你极力要从这件事寻找意义
If you're so desperate to find meaning in this, then just...
那就把我的名字写在你名字旁边吧
write my name next to yours.
但我不能假装有任何希望
But I can't pretend there's any silver lining.
我陪你
I'm here.
漂亮的女孩
Beautiful girl.
*朦胧之中*
*In the gloaming*
*微风渐起*
*When the wind blows*
三号♥手术室准备切除手术
Ready for removal in OR3.
-小心输液架 -你们在干什么
- Watch the IV stand. - What are you doing?
夫人 你能不能...
Ma'am, if you could just--
不 别动那个
No, no. Don't touch that.
看下那条线是对的吗
Watch the line there right?
夫人 请您先出去
Ma'am, please just step outside.
我丈夫在哪 本
Where's my husband? Ben!
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
-抱歉 请止步 -我们不能陪她吗
- I'm sorry, you can't go any further. - We can't go with her?
停
Stop!
心室
第一季 第九集
别喊了
Stop screaming!
听着
Just listen!
喝点饮料
Here.
会对你有帮助
This will help.
我得去坐牢 是吗
I'm gonna go to jail, aren't I?
不会
No.
他喝醉了 迷路走进了沙漠
He was drunk. Wandered into the desert.
这是他们找到他时的样子
That's how it'll look when they find him.
那你为什么要把我的衣服消毒
Then why did you bleach my clothes?
只是以防万一
Just in case.
以防有人看见我是和他一起离开的
In case someone saw me leave with him?
没人看见你
No one saw you.
你看到了
You did.
琼斯强♥奸♥了我的女儿
Jones raped my daughter.
他还要对你做同样的事
He was going to do the same to you.
你是因为自我防卫杀了他
You killed him in self-defense.
我没有杀他
I didn't kill him.
当然
Of course.
那只是个意外
It was an accident.
那不是意外
It wasn't an accident.
贝基把他推下去了
Becky pushed him.
贝基已经死了
Becky is dead.
你告诉我你看见她在我体内
You told me you saw her inside of me.
-我不知道 -我知道
- I don't know anymore. - I do.
我能感觉到她
I could feel her.
她
She...
想要伤害他
wanted to hurt him.
贝基不会伤害任何人
Becky wouldn't hurt anyone.
你女儿不是你想的那样
Then you don't know your daughter like you think you did.
只是... 好吧
Just... okay.
等本回来我们再讨论
We'll talk about this when Ben gets home.
*亲爱的 朦胧之中*
*In the gloaming Oh, my darling*
*光线柔和又黯淡*
*When the light is soft and low*
不要再把我留在洞里了
Don't leave me in the hole again.
我知道你听到了
I know you heard that.
那是贝基
That was Becky.
那个
That...
摇篮曲
lullaby.
我过去都唱着它哄她和埃利奥特入睡
I used to sing it to her and Elliot to put them to sleep.
她说的那个洞是什么意思
What did she mean by the hole?
贝基觉得
Becky fell...
在她小时候
when she was little.
我们去徒步旅行
We went on a hike...
我们爬上了山顶后我把她放下来
and we got to the top and I set her down.
她四处蹦蹦跳跳
She hopped around and...
然后滑倒了
and then she slipped.
掉进了一个裂缝里
And fell into a crevice.
一个又黑又小的洞
This dark little hole.
抓住我的手
Grab my hand!
只有1.8米深 但我够不到她
It was only six feet down, but I couldn't reach her.
-天色越来越暗 -妈妈
- And it was getting dark. - Mommy!
-非常冷 我能看到她呼气 -妈妈
- Cold. So cold, I could see her breath. - Mommy!
我必须离开她去找人帮忙
I had to leave her to get help.
妈妈 不要丢下我
Mom, don't leave me!
我还在下面
I'm still down here.
我每跑一步都能听到她的呼喊
Every step I ran, I could hear her screaming.
我还在下面
I'm still down there.
对不起 我需要再来一次
I'm sorry, I have to do this again.
不
No!
我以为你已经过了这个阶段了
I thought you were past this.
你终于开始承担责任了
You were finally starting to take responsibility.
我在撒谎
I was lying.
把真♥相♥讲出来就容易多了
Telling the truth is a whole lot easier.
你知道吗
You know?
贝基的事情我撒谎了
I was lying about Becky.
我从来没攻击过她
I never attacked her.
是她找上我
She came at me.
然后
And...
我抓到她在剁老鼠
I caught her cutting up mice...
然后她放我到这 这样你们就不会发现了
and she put me here so you wouldn't find out.
你说的一点都讲不通
You're not making any sense.
我们过一会儿再聊这个吧 好吗
We'll talk about this later, okay?
你听我说
Fucking listen to me.
贝基出问题了 爸爸
Something happened to Becky, Dad.
她伤害了佩内洛普
She hurt Penelope.
她伤害了我
She hurt me...
现在她要伤害萨莎了
and now she's gonna hurt Sasha.
我们要帮她
We need to help her.
这里没事吧
Everything okay in here?
没事
Yeah.
他需要睡一会
He just needs some sleep.
我们会照顾他的
We'll take care of him.
谢谢 我晚点再过来 好吗
Thanks. I'll be back later, okay?
你要帮她
You need to help her.
抱歉 但是我需要再来一次
I'm sorry, but I have to do this again.
剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表