剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表
And before I acknowledge all of you for coming here today...
和来看望我之前...
to see me...
我要感谢我的女朋友萨莎
I would like to thank my girlfriend Sasha
谢谢你一直支持我
for always having my back,
无论是清晨的田径训练
whether it was early morning track practices
还是周末的外地比赛
to weekend out-of-town meets.
你一直陪在我身边
You're always there.
我还想感谢...
I would also like to acknowledge...
我们活着是因为我们的亲人...
that we live because our relatives survived...
在回到迪纳塔的漫长旅途中坚持了下来
the long walk to return to Dinétah.
纳瓦霍族是坚强的民族
Diné is strong.
-你在干什么 -我不知道
- What are you doing? - I don't know.
今天对TJ非常重要 是你毁了这一切
This was a really important day for TJ, and you ruined it.
我不是故意搅局的
You know I didn't mean to interrupt.
如果你需要别人送你回家 我很乐意代劳
If you need a ride, I'd be happy to take you home.
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
-你不想让一切变得更糟吧 -闭嘴 卡拉
- You don't wanna make this worse. - Shut the fuck up, Kara.
-艾因辛 -不
- Iinziin. - No.
离我们远点
Get away from us.
-这是你带来的 -卡拉 不是我
- You brought this here. - Kara, I didn't.
不是我
It wasn't me.
贝基...
Becky...
你想怎样
What do you want?
告诉我 你想怎样
Tell me, what do you want?
萨莎
Sasha?
我很抱歉这么冒昧地来找你
I'm sorry for bursting in on you like this,
但我没有你的电♥话♥号♥码
but I didn't have your phone number.
只有你的地址
I had your address though,
因为弗兰克把那些包裹扔出去了 但...
because Frank tosses out those packages, but...
我真的需要和你聊聊
I really need to talk to you.
进来吧 休息一下
Come in. Rest.
你肯定赶了很久的路
You've come a long way.
你告诉了弗兰克多少关于这个贝基的事
How much have you told Frank about this Becky?
一点点
A little.
但他不相信我
But he wouldn't believe me.
我告诉了你一半 我都觉得自己疯了
I feel crazy even telling you half of all this.
他知道你来这吗
Does he know you came here?
他根本没告诉过我你去看过我
He didn't even tell me you came by to see me.
别怪他
Don't blame him.
他离开这是为了自在一点
He left here to feel free,
但他身上的担子很重
but he carries a heavy burden.
他那天本应该给我打电♥话♥的
He should have called me that day instead.
但我原谅了他
But I forgive him.
他也应该学着原谅自己
He needs to learn to forgive himself.
但你现在在这儿
But you're here now,
这是最重要的
that's all that matters.
你知道吗 你出生之后
You know, after you were born,
我们把你的脐带剪断 埋在了这里
we took your umbilical cord and gave it back to the land here.
你的根...
Your roots...
让这里变成了你的家
this makes this your home.
那么...
Then...
给我讲讲我妈妈的事情吧
tell me about my mom.
你的妈妈...
Your mother...
坚强...
strong...
友善
kind.
但是她找到真正所爱后 就性情大变
A woman you wouldn't recognize after she found her habit.
所爱
Habit?
让你远离你妈妈和你的家人...
Keeping you from your mother and your family...
让你内心感到空虚
has created a void within you.
你需要挺住
You have to deal with it.
否则就会崩溃
Or else.
有什么办法能让我和贝基对话吗
Is there something here that can help me talk to Becky?
那个"迷人之地"的标志
That "Land of Enchantment" sign
总给人们错误的暗示
gives people the wrong idea.
这里外面的一切都很重要
Everything out here is important.
魔法并不存在
There's no magic.
萨莎
Sasha.
不会有事的
It's going to be okay.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
到处都是 车上都是
They're everywhere, they're all over the car.
你觉得我是不是疯了
Do you think I'm crazy?
你要抵抗的东西不在外面
What you're fighting is not out there.
在你身体里
It's in you.
我知道你还在那里
I knew you were still there.
你不想伤害萨莎
You didn't mean to hurt Sasha.
妈妈 别这样 萨莎是家人
Mom, come on, Sasha's family.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
妈妈
Mom.
萨莎会毁了我
我们的老地方
Our old table.
上班时发生什么事了吗
Something happened at work?
没有
No.
今天早上我们谈过之后
This morning after our talk...
我在贝基的房♥间里待了一会
I spent some time in Becky's room...
在那我找到了她的婴儿毯
where I found her baby blanket.
我还没准备好把它烧掉
I wasn't ready to burn it.
而且我还很开心
And I'm glad.
开心
Glad?
我肯定觉得我疯了
You're gonna think I'm insane.
比你觉得我对你撒谎更糟糕吗
Is that worse than thinking you lied to me?
我的宝贝
My baby...
我能感觉到她
I can feel her.
她在这里 她...
She's in here, she's--
她在那个女孩身体里面
She's inside that girl.
-小南 -我是她的妈妈...
- Nance. - I'm her mother and...
我能感觉到她
I feel her.
你没疯
You're not crazy.
我也能感觉到她
I feel her too.
那你瞒着我
You kept this from me?
我当然要瞒着你
Of course I did.
因为我以为你会觉得我疯了
Because I thought you would think I was crazy.
本
Ben...
我没办法让她就这样走了
I cannot let her go.
宝贝 听我说
Baby, listen to me.
我们不能再继续这样了
We have to stop.
把她留在这儿 困住她
Keeping her here, stuck...
这不公平...
it's not just unfair...
很自私
it's selfish....
而且会毁掉我们家的
and it will destroy our family.
我今天去看萨莎了
I went to see Sasha today.
不是说要不管她了吗
What happened to leaving her alone?
我必须要去
I had to go.
贝基
Becky...
她通过萨莎跟我说话
she spoke to me through her.
她说了什么
What did she say?
第330页
Page 330.
什么
What?
这个本来是我的 但贝基 她拿走了
It was mine and Becky, she took it.
"这种痛苦构成了
"Such pain constitutes
一种建立逃避心理的激发性操作"
a motivational operation establishing escape."
-这是什么意思 -贝基
- What does this mean? - Becky...
她很痛苦并且她很想让我们知道原因
She was in pain and she wants us to know why.
小南
Nance...
贝基想让我们知道
Becky wants us to know that
她被困住了 需要我们的帮助才能解脱
she's trapped and needs our help to move on.
那不可能
That will never happen.
只要萨莎还一个人待在卡顿伍德
Not as long as Sasha is alone in Cottonwood.
哈里森打电♥话♥给我了
Harrison called me.
你到底在想什么 居然去见他
What were you thinking, going out there to see him?
我在想
I was thinking...
剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表