剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表
孩子 你在干什么
What are you doing, kid?
我要出去
I'm going out.
我们之前不是说好了 我做了饭你得吃
I thought we agreed that when I cooked, you were gonna eat.
我们之前还说过
And I thought we agreed
不在工作日喝碳酸饮料呢
we weren't gonna drink soda on the weekdays.
-把盘子放进水槽里 -谢谢
- Put your dish in the sink. - Thank you.
切达 你好
Hey, Cheddar.
我12点之前回来
I'll be back by midnight.
-别干坏事 -我去学习
- Don't do bad things. - I'm gonna study.
-不学习也别吸毒 -爱你 弗兰克舅舅
- No study, no drugs. - Love you, Uncle Frank.
我们先喝点四洛克怎么样
I was thinking, shall we get some Four Lokos first?
也许我们该保持清醒
Maybe we should do it sober.
好...
Yeah...
这样我们就能感受一切...
Well, we'll feel everything...
你知道吗
you know?
我以前认为
I used to think that
破处就是一个男生
losing your virginity meant a boy touched you
第一次触碰你
for the very first time.
即使只碰了胳膊也算
Like, even if it was just your arm.
上帝啊 我以为我幼儿园就破处了
Thought I lost my virginity back in kindergarten, swear to God.
如果你还没准备好 我们可以等
We don't have to do this if you're not ready.
我偷了我爸爸的钥匙...
I stole my dad's keys...
想让你在加州大床上度过第一次
Take your virginity in a California King.
*放点东西在你身上*
*Lay something down on you*
选一个你喜欢的
Pick any one you like.
我来布置一下
I'll set these up.
你知道你对我有多特别 对吧
You know how special you are to me, right?
过来
Come here.
你真好闻
You smell really pretty.
停下
Stop.
停下
Stop!
谁来帮帮我
Somebody, help me please!
有人吗
Anybody?
救命
Help!
我不知道怎么了 帮帮我
I don't know what's wrong. Please, somebody help me.
别睡 求你
Stay with me, please.
她最近在用什么药吗
Is she on any medication?
心室
第一季第一集
-快起床 上班要迟到了 -我醒了
- Rise and shine! You're late for work. - I am awake.
-七点半了 -糟糕
- It's 7:30. - Oh, shit.
传说中的登陆点 美洲唯一一批英国殖民者...
A legendary landing site, the only English settlers in America...
向真♥主♥起誓 都没人发现你走了
Hand to Allah, nobody even noticed you were gone!
怎么了
What?
发生什么了
What happened?
"科学怪人 你还好吗
"Waddup, Frankenstein?
幸好他们没把你的胸也切掉"
Good thing they didn't have to cut your tits off too."
我♥操♥ 能不能放尊重点
Oh, hell no. Have some respect!
你只是突发心脏病
You just had a freak heart attack out of nowhere.
肚子被剖开
You got your insides all cut out,
换上了一个死亡女孩的器官...
some dead girl's organs are put inside you...
萨莎
Sasha?
小萨
Hey, Sash.
萨莎 你没事吧
Sasha, you okay?
我不是故意提起这些糟心事 只是...
I didn't mean to bring all that shit up back there, I just--
我不喜欢别人这么对你 仅此而已
I don't like people messing with you. That's all.
我可以问你个问题吗
Hey, can I ask you a question?
你感觉...和以前有什么不同吗
Does it... feel any different?
你能感觉出那是别人的器官吗
Like, can you tell it's someone else's?
好吧 不用回答
Fine, don't answer me.
我就在这站着等你出来
I'm gonna stand out here until you come out.
不
Hell, no.
*酷酷地打节拍*
*Beat nasty*
*给我 给我那个节拍...*
*Gimme that, gimme that Gimme that beat...*
*我上道了 我要把它带回来*
*I'm on the track and I'll bring it back*
*给我 给我那个节拍*
*Gimme that, gimme that*
*萨莎在这买♥♥零食*
*Sasha over here trying to buy some snack*
你知道吗...
You know...
你要是不破处 胸就不会变大
The longer you stay a virgin, the longer your tits don't grow.
真的 你也看到
It's true! You saw what
七年级那个夏天之后我的变化了
happened to me the summer after seventh grade.
每次你穿紧身衬衫
We got a free Sonic burger
我们都能免费得到一个索尼克汉堡
every time you wore a tight shirt.
可不是
Hell, yeah.
你有一美分吗
Do you have a quarter?
没有
Nah.
抱歉
Sorry.
我真的很想吃那个超辣的
I really wanted those Flamin' Hots.
随你便
Whatever.
而且...
And...
不是我
it's not me.
我已经准备好破处了
I'm ready to lose it. I've been ready.
是TJ没准备好 每次我们单独出去时
It's TJ. He's been avoiding me
他总是躲着我
and every time I hang out with him,
他对我超级...温柔
He just treats me super...soft.
抱歉 我伤到你了吗
I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?
没有
No.
那就好 你吓我一跳
Okay. You scared me.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
好
Okay.
过来
Come here.
等待
Wait.
不好意思
Yo, do you mind?
我女朋友刚刚做了心脏手术 兄弟
My girl just had heart surgery, bro.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
看到了吗
See?
一点点烟
A little bit of smoke
不会伤到我的心脏 你碰我一下
isn't gonna break my heart and neither is you
也不会怎么样
touching me again.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我是说已经三个月了
I'm talking it's been three
你还没有吻过我
months and you haven't even kissed me yet.
我只是
I just...
弗兰克星期一要盘查库存
Frank's doing inventory Monday.
他整晚都不在
He's gonna be gone all night.
你确定你可以吗
Are you sure you're okay to?
那星期一将是我一周中最喜欢的一天
I guess Monday is my new favorite day of the week then.
我得去跑步了
I gotta run.
-TJ -怎么了
- Hey, TJ? - Yeah?
你可能需要先慢跑一圈冷静一下
You might wanna take a cool-down lap first.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
-该死 -懂了吧
- Oh. - Yeah.
低价影片
水族馆
小河豚
Hey, puffer.
萨莎 过来一下
Sasha, come over a sec.
这是本 本·李费佛
This is Ben... Ben LeFevre.
他是那个女孩的父亲 捐给你心脏的那个
He's the father of the girl who-- -Your heart donor.
好吧
Oh, okay.
她的名字叫贝基 原名是丽贝卡 但是
Her name was Becky. Well, Rebecca, but...
她不喜欢被这样称呼
She hated being called that.
她说听起来像是个罪名
She said it sounded like an accusation.
这就是她小时候的样子
And that's her when she was little.
多么可爱的脸颊
Huh, her cheeks.
是啊
I know.
有点像梨 对吧
Kinda look like pears, right?
听着 我知道这有各种严格的规定
Look, I know there's all kinds of strict rules about this...
但有时
but sometimes...
规则只是为了
rules only exist to keep us
不让我们有该有的感受
from feeling exactly what we need to feel.
也许我们这样...
And maybe us meeting like this...
面对面...
skin to skin...
剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表