剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表
你想要钱 那就归你了
You want the money? It's yours.
利息是每周两百美金
The interest is 200 a week.
高♥利♥贷♥利息都没这么高
Loan sharks don't charge that much, man.
你认识高♥利♥贷♥的吗
You know one?
那就联♥系♥他 如果不认识
Call him. If not...
约翰尼的保释金店
我猜全世界对薄荷的看法都有误解
I guess the world was wrong about mint.
你完事后我来接你
I'll pick you up when you're done.
不必了
You-- You don't have to.
我想来
I want to.
谢谢
Thanks.
水生宠物店
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
热带鱼
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
把河豚再画大点
Go even bigger on puffer.
我可以把河豚画得像飞艇那么大
I can make puffers big as a blimp,
但还是没法让鱼类买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥促销
it's still not going to
变得像黑色星期五那么火爆
turn a two-for-one fish sale into Black Friday.
好吧 我也不想后半辈子还要
Well, I'm not paying Johnny Bail Bonds
每周付两百块约翰尼的保释金利息
200 bucks a week for the rest of my life.
所以除非你手头还有闲钱
So unless you got some spare cash
可以借给我
laying around that you can loan me,
否则这就是我的全部家当了
that right there is all I got.
我就知道你会这么说
I knew you were gonna say that.
好吧
Okay.
这张如何
How about that?
没错 确实太大了
Yeah, it's too big now.
我说了吧
What'd I say?
店看起来不错
Store looks good.
你到这来干什么
What are you doing here?
我听说你给办事处打过电♥话♥
I heard you called the field office.
想从家族的土地上拿走科贝尔的钱
Trying to access the Cobell money from the family lands.
你们俩慢慢聊
I'll let you two catch up.
如果你需要帮助 儿子...
If you need help, son...
我会把那些文件签了
I'll sign the papers.
骄傲蒙蔽了你的双眼
Your pride blinds you.
不 我看得很清楚
No. I can see pretty clear.
所以我一开始就离开了
That's why I left in the first place.
萨莎需要这些钱
Sasha needs this.
-我不需要你告诉我... -她需要你
- I don't need a lecture... - She needs you.
萨莎需要什么
on what Sasha needs.
我不需要你的钱
I don't need your money,
萨莎也不需要你的雪松
and Sasha doesn't need your cedar.
她需要的是药物和我 这就够了
She needs medicine and she needs me. That is it.
她的心脏很好
Her heart is just fine,
所以别再寄那些该死的包裹了
so stop sending your goddamn packages.
你看了那些信吗
Did you read the letters?
-没有 直接扔垃圾桶了 -她有危险
- I didn't. It went straight in the trash. - She's in danger.
-丛林狼每晚都环绕着那座小屋 -又来了
- Coyotes circling the hogan at night. - Here we go.
它们冲进谷仓 带走了两头刚出生的小羊羔
They got into the barn, took two newborn lambs.
这里也有黑暗存在
There's darkness here.
我能在梦里感觉到
I feel it in my dreams.
你和妈妈在莉娜身上也玩过这种伎俩
This is the same stunt that you and Mom pulled with Lena.
你妹妹的遭遇
What happened to your sister
和现在的事没有任何关系
doesn't have anything to do with now.
她曾经很信任你 你辜负了她
She trusted you and you failed her.
我不会犯同样的错误
I'm not gonna make the same mistake.
放过我们吧
Just let us be.
连上了
It's up.
这里面都是标注着日期的视频
These dates are all over the place.
看来只有在房♥间里有动静时
Looks like it only recorded
它才会录像
when there was movement in the room.
我觉得这也太菜了
Rookie shit if you ask me.
这是她死的那天
This is the day she died.
那首歌♥
That song.
没错 白人女孩就爱听这种烂音乐
Yeah, white girls love the worst music.
不 这就是关掉收音机时
No. That's the song I heard in Becky's car
我在贝基的车上听到的歌♥
when the radio was off.
靠 她是故意的
Damn it. She's doing this on purpose.
-谁 -佩内洛普
- Who? - Penelope.
等等 在梅威瑟和这一切发生之前
Wait, before you go all Mayweather and everything,
那晚有暴风雨
there was a storm that night.
恶劣天气干扰了直播
Weather messes with the live feed.
你有答案了吗
You got your answer, right?
拜托 她当时正走去淋浴房♥
Come on. She was on her way to the shower.
她就是别人说的那样死的
She died the way everyone says she did.
这并不能说明什么
It doesn't mean anything.
好吧
Okay.
我去看看我妈
I'm going to go check on Mom.
但在我回来之前
But when I come back,
你就不要再想这件事了 你答应过的
you're putting this away like you promised.
我对这个完全没印象
I don't remember this.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
看
Look.
什么鬼
What the hell?
为什么你跟她穿着一样的衣服
Why are you dressed like her
在她房♥间里跳着她跳过的舞
and dancing around in her room the same way she did?
请解释一下
Please explain this.
这看起来就像《鬼影实录》里那种视频
This looks like some Paranormal Activity shit.
这到底是什么
What is it?
我觉得她是想要告诉我什么
I think she's trying to tell me something.
她想告诉我她死的那晚发生了什么
She's trying to tell me what happened the night she died.
也许如果我回到她的房♥子里
Maybe if I get back into her house and
重现当时的场景
recreate it,
我就会看到她想让我看到的东西
then she can show me what she wants me to see.
你跟我一起去吗
Are you with me or no?
我没法假装相信这些装神弄鬼的东西
I can't pretend I believe this ghost shit.
但你知道我相信你
But you know I believe in you.
那就再帮我回到贝基的房♥子里
Then help me get into Becky's house again.
我一直想破解一辆普锐斯
I always wanted to jailbreak a Prius.
收件人 本·李费佛
发件人 琼斯教练
主题 回复 萨莎的测验
姓名 贝基·李费佛
找出数据集的均值
坐标
亚利桑那州
正在定位
兔子出洞了
Rabbit come out of the hole,
又回到这棵树下兜圈子
goes round back around the tree...
状态
已停止
李费佛大宅
萨莎
Sasha.
好啊
Hey.
-你还好吗 -很好
- You okay? - Yeah.
我刚去学校拿了点东西
I was just picking up stuff from school
然后这个雨刷器一直停不下来
and the wipers started going
我不知道我还能去哪
and I didn't know where else to go.
你知道我们永远欢迎你来的
You know you're always welcome here.
我就是在想或许你能帮我
I was thinking maybe you could help me with this?
让我看看
Let me have a look.
看一看
Let's see.
-我能用一下洗手间吗 -当然 去吧
- Can I use the bathroom? - Yeah, sure. Of course.
等一下
You know what?
我跟你一起进去
I'm right behind you.
我直接打电♥话♥给美国汽车协来解决好了
It's probably easier if I just callxa0AAA.
不用了
It's okay.
我可以开车去找弗兰克 他对车很在行
I can just take it to Frank. He's really good with cars.
别傻了 一个电♥话♥的事
Nonsense, it's one phone call.
我花钱买♥♥的就是这个服务
That's what I pay the service for.
我知道 但我已经可以听见弗兰克的唠叨了
I know, but I can already hear Frank.
"车都不会修
"You shouldn't drive a car
你就不应该开车"
unless you can fix it yourself."
等等
Hold on.
我正好有时间就帮你再仔细看看好了
I got some time to get under the hood.
好啊
Okay.
剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表