剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表
操
Fuck.
什么鬼
What the hell?
有人吗
Somebody!
我需要帮助
I need help.
有没有人 救救我 求你了
Somebody, help me, please!
来人啊
Anybody!
不 我早就跟你说了我不知道那是什么意思
No. I already told you I don't even know what that means.
她之前呼吸很重 还捂着胸口
She was breathing heavy, she was clutching her chest.
现在完全没有呼吸了
Now she's not breathing at all.
我会心脏复苏术 让我来吧
Hey, I know CPR, can I?
不不不 我还在这
No, no. I'm still here.
如果我不马上给她做心肺复苏
If I don't do CPR on her right now
让她保持血液循环 她会死的
and get her blood circulating, she's going to die.
操
Fuck.
医护人员
她的脉搏很弱 但还有
Her pulse is weak but there.
心室
第一季第八集
萨莎
Sasha.
不要 萨莎
Don't, Sasha!
我不会让她取代我的
I'm not gonna let her take me over.
在同一个地方 你能记起更多
You have a better shot of remembering what Becky forgot
贝基遗忘的事吧
if you do it in the same place, right?
我都不知道那地方在哪
I don't even know where that is.
我知道
I do.
X标记的地方
X marks the spot.
这个标记到处都有
I've been seeing that everywhere.
是什么意思
What is it?
颌针鱼
Gar.
象征着牺牲和尊严
Symbol of sacrifice and dignity.
那它是怎么跟贝基产生联♥系♥的
And it has to do with Becky how?
这个是去年在安奈科斯举办的春分派对的
It was the mantra at last year's Spring Equinox party,
咒文
at the Annex.
下一届是什么时候
When's the next one?
没想过我还会来参加这种活动
Never thought I'd be at one of these things again.
我可以一个人来的
I can do it on my own.
好让你一个人抢走风头吗
Let you steal all the glory?
不可能
No way.
走吧
Come on.
萨莎
Sasha...
你真的要这样做吗
Do you really want to do this?
如果我能直接看到什么使贝基变坏
If I can just see what made Becky bad
说不定就能阻止同样的事发生在我身上
then maybe I can stop it from happening to me.
打扰了 先生
Excuse me, sir.
-需要喝一杯吗 -谢谢
- Can I offer you a drink? - Oh, thanks.
-来得刚刚好 -我的荣幸
- Just in time. - My pleasure.
祝您有一个愉快的夜晚
Have a good evening.
别让我做任何傻事
Make sure I don't do anything dumb.
我想我已经失败了 但是...
I think I already failed at that, but...
我会陪着你的
I'll be here.
我只是想放飞自我
I just want to be fucking free.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
玛妮
Marnie?
佩内洛普
Penelope?
你不是贝基
You're not Becky.
-怪胎 -那是什么
- Freak. - What is that?
-放开我 住手 -你妈妈根本不喜欢你
- Get off of me! Stop! - Your mom didn't even like you.
没人想跟你一起玩
No one wants to play with you.
-真的吗 萨莎 -你太丑了
- Really, Sasha? - You are so ugly.
埃利奥特
Elliot.
不要 萨莎
Don't, Sasha!
我不会让她取代我的
I'm not going to let her take me over.
在同一个地方 你能记起更多
You have a better chance of remembering
贝基遗忘的事吧
what Becky forgot if you do it in the same place, right?
过来
Come here.
颌针鱼 象征着牺牲和尊严
Gar. Symbol of sacrifice and dignity.
这个标记到处都有
I've been seeing that everywhere.
但它是怎么跟贝基产生联♥系♥的
And it has to deal with Becky how?
这个是去年
It was the mantra at...
在安奈科斯举办的春分派对的
last year's Spring Equinox party...
咒文
at the Annex.
贝基可能不记得了 但...
Becky might not remember it at first, but...
我是不会忘记的
I'll never forget it.
那里是我第一次吸海♥洛♥因♥的地方
It's where I got dosed up with heroin for the first time.
谁给你的
By who?
我不知道
I don't know.
我吸了粉
I was doing coke...
拉维和玛妮也吸了
but so was Ravi and Marnie.
但只有我一个人吸毒后驾驶被抓
But I was the only one who ended up with a DUI.
只有我一个人上瘾了
I was the only one who ended up addicted.
我也是唯一一个醒来之后脑子里有声音的
I was also the only one who woke up with voices in my head.
一开始我以为是海♥洛♥因♥在呼唤我
At first I thought it was the heroin calling me.
如果是贝基呢
What if it was Becky?
没想过我还会来参加这种活动
Never thought I'd be at one of these again.
走吧
Come on.
你吸过迷幻药吗
You ever do DMT?
没有 那东西我都怕碰
No, that shit scares even me.
-能把这杯拿给穿绿衣服的男孩吗 -当然
- Could you give this to the boy in green? - Sure.
打扰了 先生 需要喝一杯吗
Excuse me, sir. Can I offer you a drink?
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
来得刚刚好
Just in time.
我的荣幸 祝您有一个愉快的夜晚
My pleasure. Have a good evening.
别让我做任何傻事
Make sure I don't do anything dumb.
我想我已经失败了
I think I already failed with that.
但我会陪着你的
But I'll be here.
我只是想放飞自我
I just want to be fucking free.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
萨莎
Sasha?
埃利奥特
Elliot!
对不起 埃利奥特
I'm sorry, Elliot.
她必须得死
She has to die.
南希
Nancy!
南希
Nancy?
南希
Nancy!
-非常抱歉 -没关系
- I'm so sorry. - That's okay.
我儿子的错
It's my son.
埃利奥特
Elliot.
你怎么了
What's gotten into you?
-你怎么了 -就是那个家伙
- What's gotten into you? - That's the guy!
埃利奥特
Elliot?
埃利奥特
Elliot!
看着我
Look at me!
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
该死的 埃利奥特
Damn it, Elliot.
你吸嗨了
You're high.
-你♥爸♥爸在哪 -萨莎
- Where's your father? - Sasha...
萨莎就是贝基
Sasha is Becky.
发生什么了
What happened?
她是贝基
She-- she was Becky.
她们是同一个人
They are the same.
她和我说话 她威胁萨莎
She talked to me. She threatened Sasha.
看见了吗 她在变成贝基
See? She keeps turning into Becky.
-我告诉过你 -埃利奥特
- I told you. I told you. - Elliot.
你只是病了 埃利奥特
You are just sick right now, Elliot.
南希 你得做点什么
Nancy, you have to do something.
你得帮我让贝基离开萨莎
You have to help me to get Becky out of Sasha.
别动
Don't move.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
埃利奥特
Elliot.
他们能怎么帮萨莎
How are they supposed to help Sasha?
他们是来帮你的
They're here for you.
我知道似乎看上去并不像 但你会远离
剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表