剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表
露丝和埃文 他们举♥行♥了一个
Ruth and Evan, they did something.
一个仪式
Some ritual.
南希 安奈科斯是个精神健康中心
Nance, the Annex is a spiritual wellness center,
不是死亡邪教
not a death cult.
我和露丝还有埃文的确有矛盾
I've got my problems with Ruth and Evan now,
但他们不会做出伤害贝基的事情
but they never would've done anything to hurt Becky.
他们做的事情
What they did...
让她自杀了
made her kill herself.
贝基的死是意外
Becky's death was an accident.
不是
It wasn't.
你知道不是
You know it wasn't.
本 她把淋浴室堵住了
Ben, she plugged up the shower.
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
萨莎告诉我该怎么和贝基交谈
Sasha showed me how to talk to Becky.
让我看看
Show me.
她为什么在那里面
What is she doing in there?
她又想要自杀
She tried to kill herself again.
这次我拦住她了
This time I stopped her.
萨莎
Sasha.
不 求你了 别
No, please, don't!
宝贝
Baby.
我来解决这件事
I'm gonna fix this.
我向你保证
I promise you.
好吗
Okay?
是你干的
You did this to me.
妈妈 是他 是他干的
Mom! It's him! He's the one!
-本 -不会有事的
- Ben? - It's gonna be okay.
你让他们伤害她
You let them hurt her.
她本不该受到伤害的
She was never supposed to be hurt.
害我死掉了
It killed me!
我永远都不会原谅我自己的
And I'll never forgive myself for that.
本该是件美好的事情
It was supposed to be a beautiful thing.
我们需要一个特别的人
We needed someone special.
没有人能比你更特别了
There was no one more special than you.
我们将会治愈这个世界
We were gonna heal the world.
放进你身体里的东西 我们会拿出来
What we put inside of you, we're gonna take out.
-但重要的事情是 -不
- But the important thing is... - No!
带你去安奈科斯基金会
...we get you to the Annex Foundation,
我们就能还你自♥由♥了 贝基
so we can set you free, Becky.
-不 别让他伤害我 -停下
- No! Don't let him hurt me! - Stop!
你把事情弄颠倒了
You're looking at this upside down.
留着她 很自私
Keeping her, it's selfish.
会毁了你的家庭
It will destroy our family.
妈妈 别让他伤害我 妈妈
Mom, don't let him hurt me! Mom!
-贝基 停下 -快来帮我
- Becky, stop! - Someone help me!
离我女儿远点
Stay away from my daughter!
南希
Nancy!
对不起我弄坏了
Sorry I made it bad.
离我女儿远点
Stay away from my daughter.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
快来人报♥警♥
Somebody, call 911!
救命
Help!
求你了 快来人
Please, anybody!
有人受伤了
A man's hurt.
有人受伤了
A man's hurt.
萨莎
Sasha...
埃利奥特 埃利奥特 埃利奥特
Elliot, Elliot, oh, Elliot.
听着 我们希望独处一段时间
Listen, we'd hoped some time alone
释放毒素能够起作用
to release the toxins would have helped.
我们要采取更全面的措施
We're gonna need to take a more holistic approach
让你重新开悟 好吗
to your re-enlightenment, okay?
会对你有帮助的
They're gonna help you.
来吧
Right here.
-来吧 我们抱住你了 -在哪
- Come on. We got you. - Where--
什么
What?
什么
What?
南希
Nancy!
南希
Nancy!
-天呐 你太好看了 -你太美了
- Oh, my God, you look beautiful. - You look gorgeous.
女士
Madam.
好了
There you go.
萨莎
Sasha.
如果你不够强大去自杀的话
If you're not strong enough to kill yourself,
就让我来吧
just let me.
让我来
Let me.
让我来
Let me.
让我来
Let me.
让我来
Let me.
让我来
Let me.
让我来
Let me.
让我来
Let me.
让我来
Let me.
-我只想回家 -让我来
- I just wanna go home. - Let me.
我只想回家
I just wanna go home.
-让我来 -我只想回家
- Let me. - I just wanna go home.
让我来
Let me.
萨莎
Hey, Sasha!
萨莎
Sasha!
-有人吗 -伊冯
- Hello? - Hey, Yvonne.
我们认识吗
Do I know you?
我是萨莎在水晶谷的好朋友 我是佩内洛普
Hey, I'm Sasha's best friend in Crystal Valley. I'm Penelope.
你是佩内洛普
You're Penelope?
不 你可以走了
Oh, no. You can go.
走
Go!
-不行 -等等
- No. - Wait.
我知道你
I know you.
就是这个贱♥货♥闯进莎萨家里
It's that bitch that broke into Sasha's house, that's who she is.
她救了萨莎一命
She saved Sasha's life.
-什么 -她犯心脏病的时候
- What? - When she had a heart attack.
你
You?
萨莎需要你的帮助 你知道她去哪了吗
Look, Sasha needs your help again. Do you know where she went?
她一直没离开
She never left.
他们把她关在酒柜里了
They have her trapped in the wine closet.
你知道该怎么进去吗
Do you know how we can get in?
车♥库♥密♥码♥是贝基的生日
The garage code is Becky's birthday.
It's 0321.
走吧
Let's go.
萨莎 萨莎
Sasha? Sasha.
小萨
Sash!
-是萨莎 -天呐 是个南瓜
- That's Sasha. - Oh my God, a pumpkin!
-用它能做出完美的南瓜灯 -她戴假发了吗
-It'd make the perfect jack-o'-lantern. -They put a wig on her?
这他妈是谁
Who the fuck is that?
贝基·李费佛
Becky LeFevre
剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表