剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表
对于暴风雨的最新报道 马修
...for those updates on the storm, Matthew.
我是克里斯蒂娜 下面报道一则
This is Christina, reporting on a developing story
在郡医院发生的新闻
from the county hospital.
当暴风雨侵略该地区
As the storm continues to move through the area,
当地医院新生儿暴增
local hospitals are inundated with newborns.
在亚利桑纳州
November 10th has just become the most popular birthday
11月10日成为最受欢迎的生日
in the state of Arizona.
国家气象局紧急警报
这是紧急警报系统
This is an emergency alert system.
这不是演戏
This is not a test.
险风和雷击
Dangerous winds and lightning
造成了险情
strikes have caused hazardous conditions.
国家气象局提醒马里波萨
The national weather service urges all civilians
水晶谷 塞多那和卡顿伍德市民
in the cities of Mariposa...
请尽量待在室内
...Crystal Valley, Sedona and Cottonwood to please stay indoors.
-这不是演戏 -我这是怎么了
- This is not a test. - What is wrong with me?
爸爸
Dad...
是贝基
It's Becky.
心室
第一季第五集
她有告诉她叔叔什么吗
Did she say anything to the uncle?
弗兰克吗 据我所知没有
Frank? Not that I know of.
你做得很对
You did the right thing.
反应也很迅速
And quickly.
兄弟 我为你自豪
I'm proud of you, man.
你的人有没有发现什么
Has your guy found anything yet?
他一直在找 但在那没发现什么
He's been looking. Says there's nothing at the place.
告诉他去别的地方找找
Well, tell him to look somewhere else.
你觉得那个人是本
You think it was Ben?
他骗了弗兰克大哥 说他是在浴室发现我的
He did lie to Big Frank about finding me in the shower.
如果我发现一个裸体女孩在我家昏倒了
I'd lie too if I found a naked girl
我也会撒谎
passed out in my house.
等等 那他为什么要杀贝基
Wait, why would he kill Becky though?
笔记
Notes.
或许他和她乱♥伦♥
Maybe he was a perv with her.
或许他有见不得人的事情
Maybe he had some shady business shit,
被她发现了
and she found out about it.
-好吧 -或者我也不知道
- Okay. - Or I don't know.
或许她只是从他那里遗传了疯子基因
Maybe she just gets the psycho gene from him.
-好多假设 -我知道
- It's a lot of maybes. - I know.
我只需接近他们就能查清楚
I just gotta get closer to them to figure this out.
那太蠢了
That's stupid.
你不相信我
You don't believe me?
我相信 但问题是
I do. That's the problem.
你要去接近凶手
You're gonna get closer
然后问他们问题吗
to the murderer and start asking questions?
你有更好的主意吗
Do you have a better idea?
有 不要那样做
Yeah. Don't do that.
我是说 难道就没有别人知道点什么吗
I mean, isn't there someone else who knows something?
事实上
Actually...
有的
Yeah.
你的房♥间真漂亮
Your room is so pretty.
为什么 和你的期待有什么不同吗
Why, did you expect something different?
很抱歉突然打扰你
I'm sorry to bust in on you like this.
不 我很高兴你还活着
No, I'm just glad you're alive.
我看见本把你放到了车上
I saw Ben carrying you into
隔天你就没来学校
the car the other day and you weren't in school.
我以为 可能你的心脏...
I thought, maybe your heart...
我在他们家浴室里惊恐发作
I had a panic attack in one of their bathrooms.
幸好他在家
Thank God he was there.
后来他掩饰了真正的事情发生经过
Afterward he covered up what really happened.
这让我感觉很奇怪
It gave me a weird feeling.
贝基
Did...
贝基信任他吗
Did Becky trust him?
对那一家人我不是很喜欢
Look. I don't have a lot of love left for that family.
埃利奥特是个疯子
Elliot is a psychopath and
我觉得南希精神也有点问题
I think Nancy might be on the spectrum,
但本是个好人
but Ben is one of the good guys.
如果那只是他的面具呢
What if that's just the face he shows the world?
相信我 这不是表面功夫
Trust me, it's not an act.
贝基死后 他给我爸爸找了份工作
After Becky died, he hooked my dad up with a job.
即使处于悲痛中 他仍然感激...
Even in his grief, he was still grateful for...
-你知道... -感激什么
- You know... - For what?
是我爸爸发现贝基的
My dad's the one who found Becky.
他回家时听到烟雾报♥警♥器响了
He was getting home and he heard the smoke alarm going off.
前门没锁 于是他就进去想看看大家没事吧
Front door was unlocked, so he went in to make sure everyone was all right,
但不是所有人都没事
which they weren't.
烟雾来自贝基...
The smoke was from when Becky...
触电时...
The electricity...
引起了她房♥里的警报
It set off the alarm in her room.
事情不是这样的
That's not how it happened.
那个警报器总是不响
That stupid thing was always going off,
即使装上新电池也一样
even with new batteries.
所以我把它拆了
That's why I took it down.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你♥爸♥爸撒了谎
Your dad lied.
什么
What?
你恐慌发作了还是什么
Are-- are you having an attack or something?
我不知道
I don't know.
我给你拿点水
Let me get you some water.
如果我妈妈在这
If my mom were here,
她会因为我不早点倒水杀了我
she'd kill me for not offering sooner.
"礼貌 佩妮 有点礼貌"
"Manners, Penny, have some manners."
怎么了
What the hell?
了解自己的灵魂的欲望
将终结其它欲望
鲁米
当你打开窗户时感觉如何
How do you feel when you open a window?
用三个词认真描述一下
Describe in three words
当你打开窗户的时的感觉
how you feel when you open a window, seriously.
自♥由♥
Free.
连结
Connected.
温暖
Warm.
这就是你将成为母亲的感觉
That's how it felt for you, becoming a mother.
现在窗户关上了
Now the window is closed.
你感觉如何
What do you feel?
阻塞 分离 生气
Obstructed. Disjointed. Angry.
怀孕
Pregnant.
我不想要这种感觉
I want it to stop.
我理解
I understand.
当年怀不上孩子的时候
The Annex helped us
安奈科斯基金会帮了我们
when we couldn't conceive, so...
所以我想也许你们能解决这...
I thought maybe you guys might have a solution for this...
让人歇斯底里的糟糕感觉
hysterical bullshit.
-我也有过这种感觉 -什么
- I did too. - What?
你还记得乌卢鲁朝圣吗
Do you remember the pilgrimage at Uluru?
没错
Yes.
我们本打算去的 但当时双胞胎才三水
We were supposed to go, but the twins were three and, well...
双胞胎
Twins.
怎么了 发生了什么
Why? What happened?
我怀孕了
I got pregnant.
我以为这是个奇迹 在乌卢鲁发生的一切
I thought it was a miracle. Uluru and everything.
结果
And then...
我流产了
I miscarried.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
当我回到美国后
When I got back to the States,
他们告诉我再也不能怀孕了
they told me I'd never carry another again.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我
I...
我不知道该怎么说
I didn't know how to talk about it.
我们的社会期望妇女可以承受痛苦
Our society expects women to keep in their pain,
但内心与身体联♥系♥是那么重要
but the mind-body connection is so important,
尤其是在承受痛苦的时候
and especially during those times.
剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表