剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表
急诊
奇迹出现了
There's been a miracle.
她还好么
She's okay?
我不会骗你 但是她的情况很糟糕
I'm not going to lie to you. She's in real bad shape.
她需要心脏移植
Her heart. She needs a transplant.
什么
What?
-拿我的 -不是这样办的
- Take mine. - That's not how it works.
你说她需要一颗心脏 就拿我的吧
You said she needs a heart. Just take mine,
-该死的 -我们已经找到了配型 来自隔壁镇
- goddammit. - We already found her one. One town over.
年龄 血型 一切都很匹配
Same age, blood type, everything.
那个人是谁
Whose is it?
她能得到吗 有等待名单吗
She can have it? Is there a waiting list?
捐献者的心脏已经停止跳动了
The donor's heart stopped.
刚刚身亡 那颗心脏不错 但是
Just briefly, and it's probably fine, but...
名单上的每个人都拒绝了
everyone on the list turned it down.
你签署了这项免责声明
You sign this liability waiver...
这颗心脏就是萨莎的了
and the heart can be Sasha's.
当然
Okay.
请带我去见她
Please, take me to her.
产房♥里所有的女人
All the women in the Maternity Ward
都在分娩
are going into labor.
新生儿重症监护室的床位不够了
Running out of beds in the NICU for preemies.
就在那里
Be right there.
我要去看萨莎
I need to see Sasha, please.
你会见到的 看着点电梯
You will. Watch the elevator.
克莱尔 如果我不签那张表
Claire, what would've happened
会发生什么事
if I wasn't here to sign that form?
天上的人会保佑你们的
Just know someone up there is watching out for you guys.
萨莎 萨莎
Sasha! Sasha!
萨莎
Sasha!
萨莎
Sasha!
萨莎
Sasha!
心室
第一季第四集
直连金属批发
我记得70年代的时候金价高不见顶
I remember the '70s, when gold went through the roof.
真的
It's true.
黄金是我儿子未来的完美投资
Gold is a perfect investment for my son's future.
现在是时候再次拥有黄金了
Now is the time to own gold again.
-萨莎 -储蓄账户
- Sasha. - Savings accounts,
黄金投资账户
gold investment accounts.
-你在外面睡的吗 -黄金 个人退休账户
- Did you sleep out here? - Gold, IRA accounts,
-美国货币 国际货币 -是的
- US coins, international coins. - Yeah.
-对不起 -你没事吧
- Sorry. - Are you okay?
没事
Yup.
去你的床上睡 孩子
Go to sleep in your bed, kid.
睡沙发对后背不好
This couch will break your back.
约翰尼保释业务
Johnny's Bail Bonds.
约翰尼保释业务
我们提供经济实惠的专业服务
We offer affordable and professional service
让你尽快离开监狱
to get you out as fast as you went in.
我们提供1500美元现金的预付
We're offering $1,500 cash advance.
请记住 没有再高的保释金
So remember: no fine is too big,
也没有再低的罚款
no charge is too small.
警♥察♥在你面前 约翰尼在你身后
The Five-O's on your sack, Johnny B has got your back.
-真是个白♥痴♥ -约翰尼帮你忙
- What an idiot. - Johnny's here to help.
致电6021
Call 602-1--
倒霉
Shit.
佩内洛普
视频呢
羚羊谷妇科诊所
上午11点
-你还好吗 -是的
- You okay? - Yeah.
只是露丝取消了我们女子午餐会
It's just Ruth canceling our girls' lunch.
这是个好消息
That's great news.
不好意思 我不该这么说
Sorry. That didn't come out right.
我是说现在你可以
I just meant now you can
把埃利奥特送到社区服务中心去
drop Elliot off at his community service.
那可是在卡顿伍德
It's all the way in Cottonwood, I mean...
他不能叫个优步吗
Can't he take an Uber?
不是 这周在羚羊谷
No, it's in Antelope Valley this week.
再说了 你真的觉得他有优步就会乖乖去吗
Plus, you really think he'd show up if he had an Uber?
我知道听起来有点疯狂
I know It sounds kind of crazy,
但我同意南希的观点
but I actually agree with Nancy.
如果是信任问题
If it's a trust issue,
我可以穿上橙色连体衣之后跟你视频通话
I can FaceTime you in my orange jumpsuit.
我可以把捡的垃圾都带回家
I can bring home all the trash I picked up
然后你可以知道我的确受了苦
so you know I suffered properly.
没关系 我带你去
It's okay. I'll take you.
你会受尽折磨的
You'll suffer enough.
-我还以为你跟我是一伙的 -没错 来吧
- Just when I thought we were a team. - We are. Come on.
态度好点
Be nice.
我在跑道上 你在哪
该死
Oh, shit!
萨莎
Sasha!
萨莎
Sasha.
-你在干什么 -我走神了 不好意思
- Where you at right now? - I'm here. Sorry.
别道歉了 你没有惹麻烦
Stop apologizing, you're not in trouble.
把垃圾拿给我
Grab me that trash.
这到底是什么
What the hell is this?
我不知道 这是 伊冯
I don't know. It's... Yvonne--
可能是一条发带
Might be a hair tie.
伊冯在水槽旁给我梳头
Yvonne was doing my hair at the sink.
我告诉过你不要在水槽边上洗漱
I told you not to do that beauty stuff in the sink.
会把下水道堵了的
It clogs up the drain.
对不起 我是说 不会有下一次了
Sorry-- I mean, okay, won't happen again.
你有没有遵照医嘱吃那些样本药
Are you taking those sample pills like the doctor told you?
在吃
Yeah.
我是说我觉得我挺好的
I mean, I think I feel fine.
-我去扔垃圾 -不用了 我去扔
- Let me take the trash out. - No, I got. I'll take it.
顺便想要呼吸一下新鲜空气
I need the fresh air anyway.
人死后会怎样
What happens to people when they die?
这话从何说起
Where did that come from?
我想说我体内有贝基的心脏 是吧
Well, I mean, I have Becky's heart, right?
那她的灵魂去了哪里
But where did her soul go?
纳瓦霍人不相信白人的来世
Diné don't believe in the white man's afterlife.
我们相信鬼灵吗
Do we believe in ghosts?
有点吧
Sort of.
纳瓦霍人相信魂灵
I mean, there's chindi.
它就像是人体的阴暗面
It's like the dark parts of somebody
人死之后被留在人世
that's left behind when they die.
我们要怎么摆脱魂灵
How do you get rid of chindi?
很复杂 这需要让四个人
It's complicated. But it takes four guys...
利用他们酷炫的背包里的能量
and they harness this energy in these cool backpacks,
开着漂亮的车
and they drive nice cars
-住在消防站 -TJ 这不好笑
- and live in a firehouse-- - This isn't funny, TJ.
或许你应该更积极快乐点
Maybe you should be more positive.
你会喜欢这个的
You'll like this.
我最终决定
Finally made my decision.
亲爱的 我要真正的成为纳瓦霍人
It's Diné, all the way, baby.
你妈妈怎么想的
What about your mom?
你跟她怎么说我的
What did you tell her about me?
我告诉她你是我生命的一部分
I told her you're a part of my life
她最好接受这个事实
and she'd better get on board.
习惯她有一个皮马人儿子
Or else get used to a Pima son.
-你真的告诉她了吗 -当然
- You really told her that? - Of course.
我的天
Damn.
真想看看她当时的表情
Wish I could've seen her face.
你知道我一直都很爱你
You know I always got you.
来自佩内洛普的邮件
视频压缩包下载
来自佩内洛普的邮件
视频压缩包下载
不支持文件类型
视频压缩包
亲爱的 你的洗澡水放好了
Sweetie, your water is ready.
有点烫 小心点
It's hot, be careful.
知道了
Okay.
剧集 | 心室 | 导航列表