你发现了一块大石头
You have just discovered a big piece of stone.
-这就是入口 -我们要抬起来还是...
- It's the door. - Do we lift it or...?
真奇怪
That's odd.
我好像无法将它挪动分毫
I don't seem to be able to get any purchase on it.
我明白了
I see now.
我们抬不起来的
You won't be able to lift it.
我的家人能想办法抬起来
Well, my family got it up somehow.
我小时候下去过
I was taken down there as a child.
你看到他们抬起来的吗
Did you see them lift it?
不 他们是在入口开着的时候带我下去的
No, they brought me through it once it was open.
他们说将来会教我怎么开门
They told me they'd teach me how to do it one day.
估计应该有个特殊的机关
I supposed there was a special trick.
-你的父母是魔法师吗 -不是
- Were your parents magicians? - Not as such.
他们懂很多
I mean, they knew a lot,
但这扇门是我们的一个祖先建造的
but this door was put in by one of our ancestors.
估计这特殊机关应该是代代相传
Well, I guess the special trick was passed down the generations,
就像神谕团传递信息一样
the way we Speakers transmit knowledge.
你的父母知道机关
Your parents knew the trick,
但不知道是什么机理或者其真正的原理
but didn't know where it came from or what it really was.
后退
Stand back.
芝麻开门
Open sesame.
那是以诺语吗
Was that an Enochian word?
是的 我懂那种语言
Yes, I know that language.
调皮的贝尔蒙特家族
Well, well, naughty Belmonts
追杀森林中的危险种族
hunting the terrible things of the forest
却日日安坐在用异教♥徒♥语言开启的魔法门上
but sitting on a magic door opened by occult language.
我不知道这是一扇魔法门
I didn't know it was a fucking magic door.
这不说明我们是黑魔法师
Doesn't make us black magicians.
但是你知道代表死亡的词 对吧
But you know that the word Teloch means of death, right?
-闭嘴 -这是死亡的魔法门 贝尔蒙特
- Shut up. - It's the magical door of death, Belmont.
你到底下不下来
Are you coming or what?
贝尔蒙特不是瓦拉几亚的名字
Belmont isn't even a Wallachian name.
我一直很困惑
That just dawned on me.
是的 我们家族来自法国
No. The family's originally from the Kingdom of France,
但是我们几百年前离开了那里
but we moved out of there a few hundred years ago.
-离开还是被人追杀 -离开 谢谢你
- Moved or chased? - Moved. Thank you very much.
后面有人挥舞着草叉和火把吗
With people behind you waving pitchforks and torches?
不 不 我们是专业的
No. No. We're professionals.
任务在哪里 我们就搬到哪里
We move where the work is.
那是什么意思
What does that even mean?
所有的黑暗生物都在东行
All the dark things moved into the east.
应该是里昂·贝尔蒙特第一个来到了这个地方
I think it was a Leon Belmont who entered the region first.
然后他造了这幢大宅
And he built this house
并挖出了地下的空间
and dug the foundations for everything under it.
天啊
My God.
我家族的记忆
The memory of my family.
只剩这些了
All that's left of us.
这些都整理好的吗 有办法找吗
Is it organized? Is there a way to find things?
我想你献祭一只鸡 献出它的肠道
I imagine one sacrifices a chicken and divines the location
就能知道你想知道的书在哪
of the book you want from the intestines.
也许贝尔蒙特还在这里藏了一个有问必答的水晶球
Maybe Belmont has a crystal ball in here you could ask.
闭嘴
Shut up.
这个提议不错 贝尔摩特 但也只是提议
It's an impressive tip, Belmont, but it is, nonetheless, a tip.
你的祖先们显然都是精神不正常的囤积狂
Your ancestors were apparently mentally ill hoarders.
我非常期待在书架间
I fully expect to find family cats
找到你们家族的木乃伊猫
mummified under some of these shelves.
除非你们家族更喜欢把它们吃了
Unless your family preferred to eat them?
在讲台底部有索引
There's an index on the lectern at the bottom.
所以这一切真的全都是整理好的
So, this really is a managed collection?
这是世代的心血
It's the work of generations,
是我们自里昂·贝尔蒙特后
an archive of everything we've found and learned
所找到和学习的一切
since the days of Leon Belmont.
你们的里昂·贝尔蒙特来瓦拉几亚干什么
What was your Leon Belmont doing in Wallachia?
猎杀德古拉
Hunting Dracula.
都在这里了
Here it all is, then.
我们所剩余的一切
The last of us.
上帝啊 这真的是我想的东西吗
Bloody hell. Is that what I think it is?
小心点 特雷弗
Careful, Trevor.
你的声音听上去都有点兴奋了
You almost sounded excited about something.
不可能吧
It couldn't be. Could it?
太美了
Beautiful.
这丑陋的东西是什么
What on Earth is that ugly thing?
真不敢相信他们藏了起来
I don't believe they hid it.
这是晨星
It's the Morning Star.
都在这里 你说得对
It's all here. You're right.
太了不起了
This is quite amazing.
是吧 很了不起吧
Isn't it? It's amazing.
-有意思 -你一点都不惊讶吗
- Charming. - You're not even a little bit impressed?
这就像是一间
It's like a museum dedicated
专门消灭我族人的图书馆 所以不
to the extermination of my people, so, no.
一点都不激动
Not thrilled.
我能和您谈谈吗
May I speak to you?
请进 戈德布兰德
Approach, Godbrand.
我有一个问题
I have a question.
你说
Go on.
如果您杀死了所有人类 我们吃什么
If you kill all the humans, what are we gonna eat?
什么
What?
很简单 德古拉 如果您杀了所有人类
It's very simple, Dracula. If you kill all the humans,
还能去哪里找源源不断的人血
where does the continuing supply of human blood come from?
我们改变位置时 我允许你们去掠夺食物
I allow you to go on feeding raids when we change location.
我的冷库中储藏了血
I have blood stored in cold canisters.
还有更加低阶的动物
There are animals in the lower levels.
你不会饿的 戈德布兰德
You won't go hungry, Godbrand.
现在不会 但以后呢
Not right now, no. But later?
我可不想被迫去喝猪血
I don't want to be rationing myself on fucking pig blood.
-小心点 -我讨厌猪血
- Careful. - Pig blood gives me the shits.
对不起 但就是这样
I'm sorry, but there it is.
-你不用担心 戈德布兰德 -当然了
- You will be taken care of, Godbrand. - Yes, of course. Right.
只不过 万一需要呢
Except, what if we're not?
万一你杀死了所有人类
What if you just wanna kill all the humans,
然后没有给我们留足能饮用的血
and you don't leave us enough to keep in camps to feed from?
你不得质疑我
I will not be questioned by you.
我已经告诉你会怎么样了
I have told you how it will be.
人类会死亡 你不用担心
The humans will die. You will be taken care of.
小戈德布兰德
Little Godbrand,
小吸血鬼 小寄生虫
little vampire, little parasite.
小象鼻虫 喜欢发出声响
Little boat weevil who delights in making noise
假装自己很重要 很危险
and pretending he is important and dangerous.
你要继续质疑我吗
Are you going to continue questioning me?
你要反抗我吗 小戈德布兰德
Are you going to fight me, little Godbrand?
不
No.
那你为什么还在这里发出声音
Then why are you still here making your little noises?
趁我还没有把你撕成两半
Get out before I slit you up the middle
咬掉心肝之前快滚
and bite out your heart.
我们的大人怎么样了
And how is our lord and master?
那老家伙疯了
The old man has lost his mind.
他要杀光所有人类
He's going to kill all the humans
让我们没有像他们这样的牲畜
and leave us without any livestock.
-我们都会饿死 -当然不会了
- We're all gonna starve to death. - Surely not.
我再和你说一件事
I'll tell you another thing.
我还是不想正面和他交锋
I still wouldn't wanna try him in a straight fight,
但我强烈怀疑他很久没有进食了
but I have a strong suspicion he hasn't fed in a while.
为什么德古拉会不用血呢
Why would Dracula, of all people, go without blood?
因为这不是战争 卡米拉 这是自杀
Because this isn't a war, Carmilla. It's a suicide.
他的妻子死了 他想随她而去
His wife's dead, and he wants to join her.
他要带我们所有人一起死
And he wants to take all of us with him.
我们都会死的 所有人
We'll all gonna die. All of us!
戈德布兰德 等等
Godbrand, wait.
我不会上你的 卡米拉
I'm not gonna fuck you, Carmilla.
-我太生气了 -你这个蠢货
- I'm too pissed off. - You stupid bastard.