会指导我们的下一步
will be directing our next moves.
他们肯定会需要你的帮助
I'm sure they would enjoy your help.
如你所愿 大人
As you wish, my lord.
我还是不太明白
I'm still not completely clear
为什么你白天不会着火
on why you don't catch fire in the daylight.
我是半人类
I am half-human.
我母亲的名字是莉莎 她是个凡人
My mother's name was Lisa, and she was a mortal.
我很想听听那个故事是怎么发生的
I would very much like to hear the story of how that happened.
她就那样出现在他的门前 她发现了城♥堡♥
She actually showed up at his front door. She found the castle
然后用刀柄敲打大门
and banged on the front door with the pommel of her knife.
她听起来很有趣
She sounds interesting.
她很了不起
Oh, she was remarkable.
她坚持敲门直到我父亲让她进去
She beat on the door until my father let her in
然后要求他教自己做一名医生
and demanded he teach her how to be a doctor.
等等 德古拉教一个人类女人做医生
Wait, Dracula taught a human woman how to be a doctor?
第一课是什么 放血吗
What was first, bloodletting?
天啊 你还觉得自己很好笑
God, you still think you're funny.
-我父亲 -德古拉
- My father... - Dracula.
是科学家 哲学家 学者
...is a man of science, a philosopher, a scholar,
他知道被我们的社会反复忘却的知识
and knows things our society have forgotten three times over.
你还是不明白我们在做的事有多艰巨吗
Do you still not understand the enormity of what we're doing?
他疯了 而且无法恢复了
He's gone mad and from that, there is no recovering him.
-可惜 -是悲剧
- Shame. - It's a tragedy.
他是几个世纪的学识的宝库
He's a repository of centuries of learning.
他本可以改变世界
He could have changed the world.
如果母亲没死 他现在可能已经做到了
He might have if Mother hadn't died.
她让他去世间巡游
She'd sent him out into the world.
所以当主教们来抓她时他不在
That's why he wasn't there when the bishops took her.
她让他离开了
She sent him away?
她让他去旅行
She sent him to travel.
去了解世界的状况
To learn the state of the world,
人类的本性 生活的方式
true nature of humans, how they live.
她在转变他
She was turning him.
想象一下如果他能
Imagine if he could have
利用那些知识来改善人们的生活
aimed all that knowledge at improving lives.
如果那场宗教裁判
If the religious inquisition
没有证实他对人类最坏的揣测的话
hadn't proved his worst instincts about humans.
现在他要用她的死
And now he's going to use
作为借口来毁灭世界
her death as an excuse to destroy the world.
世界不会毁灭 贝尔蒙特
Oh, the world will still be here, Belmont.
树木还会生长 鸟儿还会歌♥唱
Trees will still grow, birds will still sing,
动物还会在灌木中交♥配♥
animals will still hump away in the undergrowth.
但你不会在这
But you won't be here.
你也不会在这
And you won't be here.
你们都不会
None of you.
太阳照常落下 但你不会看到它升起
The sun will still set, but you will not see it rise.
只会剩下德古拉
There will only be Dracula,
他的战争议会 和暗夜怪物
and his war council, and the hordes of the night.
他写了厚厚的书卷
He writes in great books, you know.
他自己砍橡树做成封面
He hews the covers himself from oak
然后用他最恨的人们的人皮包裹
and wraps them in the preserved skin of the people he hated most.
他在写计划 我见过
He writes plans. I've seen them.
让乌云密布的想法
Ideas for darkening clouds
让乌云和北境的冰霜一样永久
and making them as permanent in the air as the frost of the north.
古怪的飞行机器
Strange flying machines that
在空中拉起帆布遮挡太阳
pull shrouds across the sky to block out the sun.
想象一下
Imagine it.
制♥造♥出的无尽黑夜中的没有人类的世界
A world without humans under endless invented night.
德古拉在他的城♥堡♥中
And Dracula in his castle,
复仇完成的太彻底
his revenge so complete there is nothing left to do
他将看着没有艺术和回忆和笑声的世界
but look out over a world without art or memory or laughter
感到自己做得很好
and know that he did his work well.
是为爱情而做的
That he did it all for love.
-你们听到了吗 -动物在灌木中交♥配♥
- You hear that? - Animals humping in the undergrowth.
等等 不是
Wait, no.
最近的小镇是哪个 还是格莱士吗
Which is the nearest town? Is it still Gresit?
阿尔热离我们更近
Arges is closer to us.
此路不通
No further.
今晚别想去阿尔热了
Nobody's going to Arges tonight.
你个混账小偷
You thieving little shit.
我什么也没偷 我是想学习
I didn't steal anything. I'm trying to learn.
我把路边濒死的你捡回来 给你住处还喂饱你
I found you dying on the street. I gave you a home and fed you,
你需要做的只是
and all you were supposed to do
安静工作并保护我
was work quietly and watch my back,
而不是背着我乱动我工作的道具
not go behind my back and fuck around with the tools of my trade.
偷偷溜进来 翻我的书
Sneaking down here, going through my books.
-对不起 -你以为你能学到什么
- I'm sorry. - What did you think you were gonna learn?
怎么帮助你
How-- How to help you.
你是想学习来帮助我的工作吗
You actually wanted to learn so you could help me do my work?
-为什么 -因为
- Why? - Because--
请不要再对我生气了
Please don't be angry with me anymore.
告诉我 艾萨克 没事的
Just tell me, Isaac. It's all right.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
保佑你
Oh, bless your heart.
你虽然经历了这么多事
Even after everything in your life,
你还是一个相信着爱的温柔男孩
you're still a sweet boy who believes in love.
对不起 我只是想帮你
I'm sorry. I just wanted to help.
我也爱你
Well, I love you, too.
所以我要这么做
That's why I do this.
这就是我爱你的方式
This is how I love you.
这就是我教你的方式
This is how I teach you.
别再到处鬼混 乖乖听话
You stop fucking around, you do as you're told,
不许再说出"爱"这个词
you never use the word love again.
不 艾萨克
No. Isaac.
世界上没有"爱"这种东西
No such thing as love in this world.
这都是派往阿尔热的军队
From a party sent to Arges.
-死在了离我们门口20码的地方 -阿尔热很远
- It died 20 yards from our door. - Arges is some distance.
他肯定飞了一整晚
He must have flown all night.
你为什么要这样抽打自己
Why do you do that, the whipping?
约束 平静
Discipline, peace.
用我自己的行动
Choosing my own actions
让自己陷入一个恐怖的世界
and inuring myself to a world of horrors.
拜托 醒醒 你面前就是恐怖的世界
Oh, come on, wake up. We have a horror right here for you.
想象一下 受了这么重的伤
Imagine, so horribly injured
却如此决绝地要回到我们身边
and so determined to come back to us.
结果一分钟都没撑住
And crapping out a minute before it managed it.
没用的东西 来施展你肮脏的人类魔法吧
Useless fucking thing. Now do your filthy human magic with it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你如此努力地回家 如此忠诚
You struggled so hard to come back home. So loyal.
也许在一个没有爱的世界 这就是忠诚的回报
Perhaps this is all loyalty buys, in a world without love.
暗夜里的痛苦
Pain in the night
死在主人的门前
and death on your master's floor.
也许我的未来也是如此
Perhaps that's all that awaits me, too.
但是你并不介意
But you didn't mind.
不管怎样 你都回家了
You came home regardless.
我的教训就是我不该在意
The lesson here is that I shouldn't care either.
德古拉会创造一个纯净的世界
Dracula will bring a pure world into being.
我深信
I believe that.
我相信他
I believe him.
我只想要一个纯净的世界
I want, of all things, a pure world, a clean world,
只有忠诚和爱
where there is only loyalty and only love.
你那么孤独
You're so alone.
我们必须接受派往阿尔热的军队已经牺牲
We have to accept that we've lost the party sent to Arges.
攻击阿尔热只是因为它们自己嗜血的欲望
Taking Arges is bloodshed for its own sake.
根本没有策略
There is no strategy here.
阿尔热一点都不重要
Arges has no real importance.
你们应该好好商议针对布勒伊拉的进攻
You should have counseled an attack on Braila.
-为什么选布勒伊拉 -如果你们是认真
- Why Braila? - If you were serious
对待我们大人的战争 你就该明白
about serving our lord's war, you would have seen
占领沿河流域最大的城市
that taking the biggest river port town