我变得玩具熊 还会给你扔吃的
my deformed pet bear and throw you free food.
-赛法尔 -怎么了 特雷弗
- Sypha. - Yes, Trevor?
你在邀请我
You're asking me to roam
周游国家 并去惹各种可怕的乱子
the countryside and get into horrible trouble
因为你觉得这对我来说很好
because you think it's good for me?
想想我真正的意思 特雷弗
Listen to what I'm really saying, Trevor.
我是说我希望你和我一起
I'm saying I want you to be with me,
我希望你和我一起冒险
and I want you to have adventures with me.
这是我这辈子这么久以来...
This is the closest thing I've had to a life in...
我不知道多久了
I don't know when.
你是最像我朋友的
And you're the closest I've had to a friend.
那你愿意和我一起吗
So, will you come with me?
我反正也不知道能去哪 或者能和谁一起
I wouldn't know where else to go. Or who else to be with.
很好
Good.
先去哪里
Where to first?
等我找到我的族人 我觉得我们应该去布勒伊拉
After we find my people? I think we should see Braila.
但我们先在这里待一会吧
But let's stay here just a little longer.
-太阳下山了吗 -还没有
- Is the sun down yet? - Not quite.
上帝啊 镇民都去哪里了
For God's sake. Where are the townspeople?
他们不会到我们这里来的
They're not coming close to us.
他们白天要忙着修复废墟
They spent the day recovering things from the ruins.
他们之前开始回到最远的房♥子去了
They started returning to the furthest houses a while ago.
他们知道我们来了吗
Do they know we're here?
当然了
Certainly.
他们在筑垒房♥屋 增加防御工事
So, they're barricading their homes and sharpening their stakes.
没关系 这不能怪他们
That's fair. Can't say I blame them.
你用这些东西还伤不了我 赫克特
You won't stake me to death with that, Hector.
我本来就没想试试
I wasn't intending to try.
我只是觉得可能能钻木生火
I was thinking it might make a drill to start a fire.
今晚会很冷
It will be a cold night.
我们不会留在这里
We won't be staying.
这是为我生的火 不是你
The fire was for me, not you.
我想你应该不会感到寒冷
I assume you don't really feel the cold.
你要去哪里
Where will you go?
我觉得我要回施蒂利亚 还能去哪里
I think I will return to Styria. What else is there?
你的大部队都来了这里 现在他们都不见了
The majority of my forces were here, and now they are gone.
那到底是什么 那座城♥堡♥那么消失了
What was that? The way the castle moved and then vanished.
我想了一整天 还是想不明白
I've been thinking about it all day. I still don't understand.
有什么好明白的 一道咒语捕捉到了城♥堡♥
What is there to understand? A spell captured the castle.
城♥堡♥的引擎试图与之对抗
The engines of the castle attempted to fight the capture,
于是它就像笼中的老鼠一般逃窜
and so it thrashed around like a rat in a cage and lost.
-你觉得德古拉还活着吗 -不
- Do you think Dracula lives? - No.
我们通过镜子看到城♥堡♥了
We have viewed the castle with mirrors.
但你不能确定
But you can't be sure.
我能 德古拉死了 赫克特
I can. Dracula is dead, Hector.
-你觉得很困扰吗 -当然了
- Does that trouble you? - Of course it does.
可怜的赫克特 站起来
Poor Hector. Stand up for me.
赫克特 你看起来一团糟
Hector... you look like shit.
我知道
I know.
别担心 我们会照顾好你
Don't worry. We'll look after you.
卡米拉 你在干什么
Carmilla. What are you doing?
我必须回施蒂利亚
I must return to Styria.
我的部队牺牲了 这个地区的人类军队几近战死
With my forces decimated, the humans of this region weakened,
吸血鬼世界的权力结构中还出现了空缺
and the void in the power structure of the vampire world,
我准备好好加以利用
I intend to take advantage of that.
但我需要我的力量 我需要像德古拉那样的军队
But I need my strength returned. I need a horde as Dracula had.
你是锻造师 你要为我造一支军队
And you are a forgemaster. You will create the horde for me.
去死吧
Go to hell.
起来
Get up.
你现在是我的宠物的 我的宠物锻造师
You are my pet now. My pet forgemaster.
好宠物
Good pet.
去施蒂利亚
To Styria.
保重 朋友
Be well, my friend.
你也是 别让这蠢货给你惹太多麻烦
You, too. Don't let that idiot get you into too much trouble.
永远不会
Never.
也许麻烦刚刚好吧
Well, maybe just enough trouble.
刚刚好
Just enough.
滚吧
Fuck you.
走吧 小子
Come on, boy.
贝尔南德斯和贝尔蒙特
Belnades and Belmont.
-听起来很不错 -对吧
- That sounds quite good, doesn't it? - Not bad.
贝尔南德斯和贝尔蒙特
Belnades and Belmont.
从何讲起呢 这个传说
For when I tell the story. For the legend.
等等 我的名字不是排在前面吗
Wait, I don't get first billing?
当然不是 你可是驾马的
Of course not. You're the one driving the horse.
-我接下来的生活都要这样了吗 -是的
- Is this what I've got to look forward to my life? - Yes.
永远
Forever.
这就是我妈妈当初敲门之前
Is this how the castle felt to you?
这座城♥堡♥对你来说的感受吗
Before my mother first arrived at your door?