非常重啊哟
in the region was important.
占领了布勒伊拉 就能拦下瓦拉几亚逃出的人
If you take Braila, you prevent escape from Wallachia.
进攻建造在流水之上的城市
Any city built over running water is a place that we,
我们吸血鬼必须谨慎靠近
as vampires, should approach carefully.
流水 我没听说吸血鬼还会怕这个
Running water? I've never heard of that affecting vampires.
已经好几个世纪没有人跌入流水中身亡了
Death by running water hasn't happened in many centuries.
-为什么 -看看四周
- Why not? - Look around.
我们都搬到中土地区了
We moved into the middle of countries.
我听说吸血鬼没法渡过流水
I'd been told that vampires couldn't cross running water.
-我坐过船 我泡过澡 -什么时候
- I've been on boats. I've had baths. - When?
-泡澡不算流水吧 -当然是了
- Baths aren't running water, are they? - Course they are.
泡澡怎么能算流水
How can baths be running water?
你坐进去后就不往里加水了
The water's stopped being poured when you get in.
希腊人曾经将我们埋在小岛上
The Greeks used to bury us on small islands,
因为墓地会被流水所环绕
because the graves would be surrounded by running water.
我觉得我可能会感觉流水会杀死我
I think I would probably feel like running water would kill me.
真的吗 你觉得毒药会杀死你吗
Really? Do you feel like poison would kill you?
当然不觉得了 这是你了解到的东西
Of course you don't. It's a thing you learn.
我们又没有做吸血鬼的生存手册
It's not like we're given a manual for being a vampire.
够了
Enough!
你觉得真的够了吗 赫克特
Do you really think that's enough, Hector?
这世界上最重要的就是力量
Power is what matters in this world.
我不觉得放弃阿尔热而去布勒伊拉会给与我们力量
I do not see how securing Braila over Arges gives us power.
阿尔热是一座历史悠久 声名远扬的城市
Arges is an old, respected town.
我不得不反对另一位锻造师
I must respectfully disagree with my fellow forgemaster.
占领阿尔热只会
Taking Arges brings only
散播恐惧 让人类四处逃窜
terror and will scatter the human populace.
占领布勒伊拉能封住瓦拉几亚的一边
Taking Braila seals off one side of Wallachia.
额很有意思 赫克特
Interesting, Hector.
我要说明我复活了回来的生物
I must disclose that I revived the creature that returned.
它们在路上遭到袭击 袭击者未知
The party was attacked on the road. Their assailants are unknown,
但是阿尔热离格莱士很近
but Arges is close to Gresit.
我们确定阿鲁卡多住在格莱士
We are quite certain that Alucard sleeps at Gresit.
最近还有一名贝尔蒙特家的人也在那里
And that there was recently a Belmont there.
贝尔蒙特 我以为他们家早就死光了
A Belmont? I thought they were extinct.
不 我们相信大人的儿子 阿鲁卡多
No. We believe our lord's son, Alucard,
和这位贝尔蒙特合作
and the Belmont may have worked together
准备在格莱士向我们反击
to repel our forces at Gresit.
如果还有一名贝尔蒙特后人存活 我们是不是该
If there is a Belmont left alive, then should we not observe
-去贝尔蒙特古宅检查一下 -为什么
- the ancestral Belmont home? - Why?
也许因为人人都知道
Perhaps on the general notion
贝尔蒙特家族几个世纪以来
that the Belmonts hunted the likes of us
都在追杀我们这种种族 如果还有人活着
for fucking centuries. And if there's one left alive,
也许有办法能找到
then it may have access
传颂了好几个世纪被他们
to the trove of weapons and magical materials
世代用来猎杀我们 却从没找到的
talked of across generations but never found,
武器和魔法工具
which they used to hunt us through fucking centuries.
我说得够清楚了吗
Am I making myself clear now?
这是你的战争议会 大人
This is your War Council, my lord?