Turning the whole thing over to a couple of humans?
这他妈是怎么回事
What is this shit?
-你们俩要去哪 -我们去和他谈谈
- Hey! Where are you two going? - We're going to talk to him.
他为什么想和你们说而不是和我说
Why would he want to talk to you rather than me?
也许他想见同族的人
Perhaps he wants to meet with his own kind.
戈德布兰德 你只要看到什么动机就杀戮
Godbrand, you've never met anything you didn't immediately kill, fuck,
强♥奸♥或者剥皮做船
or make a boat out of.
我不明白为什么我们的大人
I don't understand why our lord
没把你和外面那些愚蠢的动物绑在一起
doesn't tie you up outside with other stupid animals.
混♥蛋♥
Bigot!
我喜欢船 我他妈是北欧海盗
I like boats. I'm a fucking Viking.
我们就应该造船
We're supposed to make boats out of things.
主人
Master?
赫克特 艾萨克
Hector. Isaac.
你们上前来
You may approach.
你如此信任我们 我们很荣幸
We are honored by your faith in us.
但为了更好地为您服务 我们得问问...
But to serve you correctly, we have to ask--
为什么是我们
Why us?
你们听到戈德布兰德说的了吗
Did you hear Godbrand down there?
他说"牲畜"
"Livestock," He said.
我的很多同类都是这样的
So many of my kindred are the same.
他们不再把人类当人
They can no longer conceive of humans as thinking beings.
只是牲畜
Just livestock.
我想是我们的特权吧
It's the privilege of our condition, I suppose.
你不能憎恨牲畜 他们只是牲畜而已
You can't hate livestock. They are simply what they are.
草地上的动物被屠宰
Grazing animals to be slaughtered.
但你们俩不一样
But you two are different.
你们是人类 你们不把
You are human. You are not
将人类清除干净
looking at the scouring of humanity from the Earth
当做控制牲畜
as an opportunity to get the livestock under control,
填补马厩 屠宰场和厨房♥的机会
and to fill stables and abattoirs and pantries.
你们恨你们自己的种族
You... hate your species.
你们恨人类
You hate humans.
你们有他们所缺乏的专注和明确
You have a focus and clarity that the others lack.
你们知道人类想...
You understand that humans think...
计划和背叛
and scheme, and betray.
你们明白他们为什么必须死
You understand why they all must die.
是的 这就是我们的使命
Yes. This is the work we were born for.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Yes.
谢谢你说清楚 主人
Thank you for clarifying, Master.
我们会努力按照计划发动战争的
We will try to direct the war accordingly.
我只希望你的将军们会听我们的
I only hope your generals will listen to us.
他们别无选择 他们得服从于我
They will have no choice. They obey me.
你俩是我选中的战争发起人
You are my chosen authors of the war,
所以他们会服从你们的
and so, they will obey you.
无需二话
The matter is closed.
当然
Of course.
我从来就不想要你 赫克特
I never wanted you, Hector.
你让我恶心 你明白吗
You sicken me. Do you understand?
你从我身体里出来的那一刻
The moment you came out of me,
我就知道你是不正常的
I knew you were wrong.
炼金术是为了钱和力量 孩子
Alchemy is for money and power, boy.
钱 力量和我们的安全才是重要的
Money and power and buying our safety are all that matters.
别再抱怨残忍♥了 世界就是这样
Stop whining about cruelty. This is the world.
事实就是如此
This is the way things are.
现在 离我远点
Now, get away from me.
赫克特 赫克特 你快点把门打开
Hector? Hector, unlock this door at once!
你是在外面烧什么吗
Are you burning something out there?
我完全理解
I understand completely.
没问题的
It's going to be all right.
我们会为你把他们都杀掉的
We're going to kill them all for you.
他们会受到折磨
They will suffer.
折磨对我没什么意义了 艾萨克
The suffering doesn't matter to me anymore, Isaac.
只有死亡
Only the death.
只有死亡才有意义
Only the death matters now.
你们没事的 知道吗
Your people are going to be fine, you know?
知道 我知道他们必须去
I know. And I know they have to do it.
其他城镇需要他们的帮助 并流传他们的故事
Other towns need their aid. And to have their stories saved.
我不担心他们
I'm not worried about them.
你在担心自己 赛法尔
You're worried about yourself, Sypha.
你总是和家人在一起 没一个人旅行过
You've always been with family. You've never traveled alone.
嗯 这很傻吧
Never. Isn't it silly?
他们前面不知道有什么危险
They're heading into who knows what danger,
我却在这又难过又生气
and I'm standing here sad and angry
因为他们在一起 而我一个人
because they're together, and I'm alone.
你现在该跟我说
This is where you're supposed to tell me
我不是一个人 贝尔蒙特
that I'm not alone, Belmont.
你真的很不擅长这个啊
You are really not very good at this.
我很早就学会独自旅行了
I learned to travel alone early in life.
也许我太习惯了吧
Maybe I just got too used to it.
但你也有家人吧
You had a family, though?
不多 也没有多久
Not much of one, and not for long.
好吧
Okay, look.
我有一点能体会你的感受 抱歉
I know a little bit about what you're feeling. I'm sorry.
但我们现在有事要做
But we have a thing to do now.
我只能保证你不被杀
All I can do is try and make sure it doesn't get you killed,
这样你才能再见到家人
so you can see your family again.
你就是这么打气的吗
That's your encouraging talk?
或者你被杀了 他们在森林被吃了
Or you get killed and they get eaten in the forest
这样你们都不用难过了 怎么样
so none of you have to be sad. How's that?
我一开始对你的看法是对的 你真没礼貌
I was right about you the first time, you know. You are rude.
我听过比这难听的
I've been called worse.
这只是开始
Oh, I'm just getting started.
他们叫我阿鲁卡多
Alucard, they called me.
你的对立面
The opposite of you.
母亲一直不喜欢 你知道吗
Mother never liked that. Did you know that?
她不喜欢我活在你的影子下
She hated the idea that I might define myself by you.
哪怕和你作对
Even in opposition to you.
她爱我们俩
She loved us both,
爱到她想让咱们做自己
enough that she wanted us to be our own people,
过自己的生活
living our own lives...
为自己做决定
making our own choices.
所以我在这
And so, here I am...
选择杀死父亲来祭奠母亲
choosing to honor my mother by killing my father.
阿德里安·特佩斯不复存在
No longer Adrian Tepes.
选择成为瓦拉几亚之阿鲁卡多
Choosing to be Alucard of Wallachia,
成为我母亲的人
the name of my mother's people.
抱歉 母亲
I'm sorry, Mother.
我们重新开始
And so, we begin again.
小凯撒 你在干吗
Little Cezar, what are you doing?
没在干吗吧 赫克特 它死了
It's not really doing much, Hector. It's dead.
你真的不懂锻造吧
You really don't understand the act of forging, do you?
他没死
He's not dead.
这是起死回生
We make life from death here.
你为德古拉制♥造♥士兵
And you make soldiers for Dracula,
这也是他
which is one reason why
对你如此上心的原因 哪怕你是
he invests so much in you, despite your...
人类
humanity.
你想干什么 戈德布兰德
What do you want, Godbrand?
我其实是来为战争大厅的失态道歉的
I actually came to apologize for my outburst in the War Hall.
这道歉真棒
Excellent apology.
德古拉带我们所有人来这打他的战争 赫克特
Dracula brought us all here to fight his war, Hector.
他统治下所有的吸血鬼
All the vampires under his reign.
战争 不是他的战争
The war. Not his war.
但让他眼里先看到的是
It's just somewhat galling
房♥间里两个人类却让我很不爽
to have him look to the two humans in the room first.
我不该多嘴的 所以我道歉
I should have held my tongue, so, I apologize.
接受道歉
Accepted.
但其他将军和我的下属有些问题
But the other generals and my subordinates have some questions.
赫克特 你觉得这场仗顺利吗