但是他想要一个计划
But he asked for a plan.
我们需要给他一个明确的计划
We need to give him one, unambiguously.
我们去布勒伊拉 阻止从水路出逃的人
We go to Braila, prevent a diaspora by boat,
然后沿着海岸线进攻
and then proceed along the coast.
怎么样
What do you say?
卡米拉肯定会很高兴 所以我不信任这个计划
It will please Carmilla, so I distrust it.
但是 这也会让她暂时停止这些小动作
But... it would stop her from making mischief for the moment.
也会让战争议会挺团结一心 一致对外
And it would get the war room pointed in the same direction.
甚至还会让戈德布兰德笑出声
I imagine it would even make Godbrand smile.
不用你和我说
Yeah, well, don't talk me out of it.
艾萨克同意了
Isaac agreed.
很好 非常好
That's good. That's very good.
我为你创造的暗夜生物
And the night creatures I forged for you
马上就会抵达目标
will arrive at their destination soon.
赫克特 你太了不起了
Hector, you are a marvel.
现在怎么办
What now?
现在我们等艾萨克处理完一切
Now we'll wait a short while for Isaac to settle.
然后我们陪他去找德古拉
And then we'll have him accompany us to Dracula,
提出统一战线
present a united front.
德古拉别无选择
Dracula will have no choice
只能同意两名锻造师一起提出来的意见
but to agree to the request of both his forgemasters.
太聪明了 赫克特
Brilliant, Hector.
快速 有序 仁慈的战争
A quick, orderly, and merciful war.
如你所愿 赫克特 这都是你的功劳
Just as you wished, Hector. You have caused this to happen.
自豪点
Be proud.
我佩服你的决心
I admire your resolve.
太了不起了
Quite remarkable.
-喀尔巴阡 -没错
- Carpathian? - Indeed.
喀尔巴阡隐士400面前做的
The last of the mirrors made by the Carpathian scrying hermits,
最后一面镜子
400 years ago.
我总有一天得多学学关于传送镜的知识
I must learn more about transmission mirrors one day.
会有时间的 这个世界很快就会安静了
There will be time enough. Soon the world will be silent.
天啊 没错
God, yes.
听赫克特说都是他自己想让我创造一个
Listening to Hector made me wish for a lifeless world
没生命的世界真是烦人
all on his own.
我发现我还是更希望你们能成为更好的朋友
I find myself wishing you two were better friends.
如我对他所说的
As I said to him,
从我们现在的位置来看 与人类交朋友
making human friends seems a little pointless,
看起来根本没有意义
given our current crusade.
没错
True.
但是最后 只会剩下你和他
But at the end, there will be only you and him.
大概吧
Presumably.
他会来这里请你批准前往布勒伊拉
He'll be coming here to request you approve a move on Braila.
为什么
Why?
赫克特不喜欢动物之间的争斗
Hector doesn't like it when the animals fight.
卡米拉在议会到处挑拨 流言四起
Carmilla has the court whipped up. Discord is loud.
让他很是心烦
It bothers him.
他还忠心于我吗
Is he still loyal?
我想是的
Oh, I think so.
议会中有背叛的行为
There's betrayal abroad in the court,
但是赫克特是更简单的生物
but Hector is a simpler creature than that.
他不喜欢争吵
He doesn't like the arguing.
-将军们要背叛我 -不
- So, the generals are going to betray me? - No.
只要有人胆敢进行试探
If anyone approached the verge of that,
他们会在你得知之前
they would be taken care of without you
就被处理到 大人
ever finding out about it, my lord.
这只是空气中的气氛 因为他们都很沮丧
It is simply in the air, because they are frustrated.
所以如果我让他们去布勒伊拉
So, if I let them go to Braila,
他们就会停止密谋与抱怨吗
they'll stop scheming and whining?
我想是的
I think so.
卡米拉会因此获得一些力量 但是那不算坏事
It will give Carmilla some power, but that's not a bad thing.
是的
No.
战争议会只需要听你和赫克特
The war room will speak to you and Hector
共同下达的命令 而不用听十几个人的
in one voice instead of a dozen.
没错
Indeed.
而到了最后 你并不在乎
And, at the end of the day, you don't care.
战争继续到了现在
So long as the war continues.
那好吧
Fine, then.
我累了 艾萨克
I'm tired, Isaac.
以前我愿意什么都说出来
There was a time that I would relish the details.
以前...
Oh, there was a time...
以前 小小的死亡都会让我开心
A time when the smallest details of death delighted me.
我还记得以前克朗斯塔特的商人奚落我
I remember when the merchants of Kronstadt disrespected me.
于是我度过了饕餮的几天
Spending a delicious few days
收集那座小镇的信息
gathering information about the town
制定我的计划
and drawing my plans,
偷偷在晚上从河里潜入
stealing up the river at night,
在城里放火
setting fires in the town,
知道那个商人
knowing that the merchantmen
会把他的妻子和孩子送出城
would send their wives and children out..
但是在逃跑之前会去拿走
but go to retrieve their most valuable goods
他们最珍贵的的财产
before making their escape.
他们中有四十人冒犯了我
Forty of them had offended me.
那时候 我认为没必要伤害除了那40人以外的人
At the time, I saw no reason to harm anybody other than those 40.
我详细地制定了我的计划
And I painted my picture accordingly.
但那都是很久以前的事了
But those times are long gone.
我们还是先解决这个吧
Let us just conclude this thing.
艾萨克
Isaac.
我们正在找你
We were looking for you.
我在欣赏这面镜子
I was admiring the mirror.
德古拉大人
My lord Dracula.
-大人 -好了 我们都知道自己是谁
- My lord. - Yes, yes, we all know who we are.
你们都想要什么
What do you all want?
很好 赫克特
Very well. Hector?
我们想请你考虑将城♥堡♥传到布勒伊拉
We would ask you to consider moving the castle to Braila,
对港口进行全方面的毁灭
to conduct a full-scale destructive attack on the port.
为什么呢
To what end?
封闭港口 不准任何人通过水路逃跑
To seal it, and discourage escape by river to the sea.
然后我们往内陆进发 封锁人类的领地
Then we turn inland, having land-locked the humans
将他们的国家变成监狱
and turned their country into a prison.
我同意 这很有道理
I agree. They make a good case.
还能凝聚议会 让我们向前
It unites the court. It lets us move forward.
布勒伊拉 好吧 那就布勒伊拉
Braila, fine. Braila it is.
我已经没力气关心这些决定了
I no longer have the strength for these decisions.
随便你们吧 只要让他们死
Amuse yourselves. We'll go to Braila ourselves
我们就去布勒伊拉
so long as they all die.
这才是最重要的 他们都得死
That's all that matters. They all have to die.
谢谢您
Thank you.
-我们会大胜而归 -好吧 好吧
- A great victory awaits. - Yes, yes.
我累了
I'm tired.
准备好让我把城♥堡♥搬到布勒伊拉就告诉我
Tell me when you're ready for me to move the castle to Braila.
赶紧去吧
Get on with it.
我会留下来 德古拉 等一切结束
I will stay, Dracula, until this is done.
这都无所谓
It doesn't matter.
只要他们全都是 就无所谓
So long as they all die. That's all.
他们都得死
They all have to die.
现在怎么办
What now?
现在我确保我的部下已经就位
Now I ensure my forces will be in place.
然后我们通知战争议会 并让他们
Then we inform the war council and convince them
认为这都是他们自己的主意
that this was their plan all along.
有的人会奇怪你为什么会对那里感兴趣
Some if them will wonder why this is where your interest is,
毕竟你在众人面前提到了贝尔蒙特和阿鲁卡多
after you so loudly brought up the issue of Belmont and Alucard.
我已经让你为我锻造了解决这问题的办法
I have already had you forge me the means to deal with that issue.
都在我我掌控中 赫克特
I am in control, Hector.
你
You are?
是的 他可以做到 你也可以做到
Yes. He could have done it. You could have done it.
所有将军都可以做到
Any of the generals could have done it.
但我必须这么做
But I had to.
你知道我为什么要这么做吗
Do you know why I had to do it?
因为我身边都是儿童 动物 和濒死的老人
Because I am surrounded by children and animals and dying old men.