剧集 | 叫我凯特(2021) | 导航列表
Which is funny, because that's exactly what my ex, Peter, said
就是这么说的
when we broke up.
不过他语气是 "本彼得离场了"
But he said it like, "Peter out."
但你知道在结婚前约会就只是约会啊
Well, you know dating is just dating until you get married.
本来就不会长久
It's not supposed to last.
我知道 但我本来要和一个有酒窝的好男人约会
I know. But I had a date with a nice, dimple-y guy,
然后我很确定我和麦克斯之间有火花
and then I was so sure that something was happening
之后又发现我和麦克斯之间
with me and Max when apparently nothing was happening
显然毫无火花
with me and Max.
我能告诉你件事吗
Can I tell you something?
你让经营生意看起来很简单
You make running a business look easy.
换做我根本不知道该怎么做
I wouldn't know what the hell to do.
约会对一些人来说很难
Dating is hard for some people.
别太自责
Don't beat yourself up.
谢谢你 兰迪
Thank you, Randi.
再说 你不必放弃酒窝哥
Plus, you don't have to give up on Dimples.
你觉得他还愿意跟我约会吗
You think he'd still go out with me
我最后一刻才放他鸽子 这么没礼貌
after I so rudely blew him off at the last minute?
我们恋爱专家称这招为"欲擒故纵"
Us dating professionals call that playing hard to get.
我一直想玩欲擒故纵
I've always wanted to play hard to get.
怎么样 小个子
What's up, little man?
-今晚还是照计划吗 -是啊
- We still on for tonight? - Yeah.
我们一起喝啤酒和看球类运动
We gonna drink some beer and watch some sports-ball?
你不是说你要教我和小卡特
I thought you said you were gonna teach me and Carter Jr.
做肉桂卷吗
how to make cinnamon rolls.
谢天谢地 我不记得我们决定做什么来着
Oh, thank God. I couldn't remember what we settled on.
那两瓶啤酒害我疯狂流汗
Those two beers had me sweating so bad,
我在厨房♥地板上睡着了
I fell asleep on the kitchen floor
冰箱门都没关
with the refrigerator door open.
我还把一袋冷冻玉米粒当枕头
I used a bag of frozen corn as a pillow.
好了 那我6点来接你
Hey, all right, well, I'll pick you up at 6:00.
好
Okay.
你好啊
Oh, hello.
我老板说我必须对你友善点 所以
Well, my boss says I have to be nice to you, so:
欢迎光临凯特猫咖
Welcome to Kat's Cat Café.
我们能做什么让你的一天完美没"猫"病呢
How can we make your day purr-fect?
和平常一样 谢谢
I'll have my regular, please.
不不不 抱歉 记住顾客的点单
Oh, no, no, no, I'm sorry, remembering customers' orders
是小费带来的另一种好处
is another perk of tipping.
豆奶香草拿铁
Soy vanilla latte.
以及我给你带了这个
And I brought you... this.
胶片
Film?
是的 我也查了你 你是摄影师
Yeah. Looked you up, too. You're a photographer.
我喜欢你的作品
I like your stuff.
你应该用的就是这种胶片
I'm pretty sure that's the kind of film you use.
这算是我的小费吗
So is this my tip?
不 不
No. No.
这...这是礼物
It's, um... it's a gift.
你还是不给小费吗
So you're still not tipping?
不 我要坚持我的立场
No, sticking to my guns on that one.
相机店甚至还有小费罐
They actually had a tip jar at the camera store.
我也没有给
I didn't tip there, either.
等等 相机店还有小费罐
Wait, a tip jar at a camera store?
这也太扯了
Okay, now, that is bananas.
我们终于达成一个共识了
So we agree on something.
一共3.45元
That'll be $3.45.
一分不多
And not a penny more.
他真是个烦人的家伙
Whoa, he is a piece of work.
那你要跟他约会吗
So are you gonna go out with him?
也许吧
Maybe.
你能把我的号♥码放到他桌子上吗
Will you drop my number at his table?
你是布兰登吗
Are you Brandon?
-是的 -我是凯特
- I am. - I'm Kat.
凯特
Oh, Kat.
是的 我就是...
Yeah. Yeah. I just...
我很抱歉昨天晚上放了你鸽子
I feel terrible about blowing you off last night.
我不是这样的人
It's just not who I am.
所以我给你带了些我咖啡馆的点心
So, um, I brought you some pastries from my café
聊表歉意
by way of apology.
谢谢你
Thank you.
肚子怎么样了
How's the tummy?
好得很了
Right as rain.
还是有点翻腾
It's still a little bubbly.
听着 你能不能考虑再给我们俩一次机会
Look, maybe you would consider giving us a second chance
一起去城里
to, like, go out on the town,
放下头发 跳个踢踏...
let our hair down, maybe kick off our heels...
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
你肯定是误会了
There must be some misunderstanding.
我问你妈妈你有没有空见面时
When I asked your mother if you'd be open to meeting up,
不是指出来约会
it wasn't for a date.
明白了明白了明白了 好吧
Got it, got it, got it, got it, got it. Yeah.
那是为了什么
Uh, what was it for?
是为了听听你对于创业的建议
It was to get your advice on starting a business.
我真正的梦想是开一家雪茄吧
See, my real dream is to open a cigar bar.
取个叫[烟]屁♥股♥着火之类的名字
Call it something like Butts on Fire,
还可以叫烟灰[翘臀]不错
maybe Nice Ash.
抱歉让你误会了 我结婚了
I'm sorry for the confusion. I'm married.
你结婚了啊
So you are.
你的孩子们也有酒窝
Oh, and your kids have dimples, too.
这基因也太强大了
That is a dominant gene, you know.
酒窝 酒窝 酒窝
Dimple, dimple, dimple.
抱歉 弄坏了
Oh, sorry! That is broken, yeah.
我...
Um, I...
我会给你寄一个新的相框
I'll send you a new frame.
布兰 去吃午餐吗
Hey, Bran, you ready for lunch?
嗯 你没事吧
Yeah. Are you okay?
当然了 你去享用午饭吧
Absolutely. Yeah. Enjoy your lunch.
你先
After you.
不 你先
No. After you.
你在人生中偶尔会想
There are times in your life when you think:
那一切都有什么意义
what did it all mean?
从中到底得到了什么教训
You know, what was the lesson?
我押在两个不同的男人身上
I bet on two different guys
却发现我跟无论哪一个
only to discover that I didn't have much of a chance
都没有机会
with either one of them.
但我觉得这很值得
But I say it was worth it.
一切都很值得
It was all worth it.
因为我因此来到了这里
'Cause it led me here.
这就是生活给你的柠檬榨出来的汁
Lemons, meet lemonade.
他们冲了
And they're off!
冲在最前面的是"别听你♥妈♥的♥去相亲"
And taking the lead, it's Don't Get Set Up by Your Mama.
紧随其后的是"朋友永远是朋友"
Coming up quickly in second is A Friend's a Friend Forever,
后面是"葛洛丽亚"
followed by Gloria!
马群中突然钻出来"保持乐观"
Gaining on the pack is Stay Positive,
但是"美味柠檬汁"迅速赶上来了
but Sweet Lemonade is coming up fast!
"美味柠檬汁"赢了
Oh, it's Sweet Lemonade for the win!
天啊 凯特琳 原来布兰登...
Oh, my God, Katharine, it turns out, Branden is...
-已婚了 -已婚了 我知道了 妈妈
- Married. - Married. I know it, Mother.
但是别担心 我又给你找了个有前途的小伙子
But don't you worry, I found you another prospect.
我再也不会跟你介绍的人相亲了
I am never going out with someone you set me up with, again.
他开磨冰车的
He drives a a Zamboni.
-我对那种技能很着迷 -我知道
- I am fascinated by that skill set. - I know you are.
让我看看照片
Let me see a picture.
让我再看一眼照片
Let me see that picture again.
他其实开磨冰车...
So he is actually a Zamboni...
他有小胡子
He's got a mastache.
"磨冰车"这个词怎么拼啊
How do you spell Sambomi?
剧集 | 叫我凯特(2021) | 导航列表