剧集 | 叫我凯特(2021) | 导航列表
if instead of walking or running everywhere,
而是靠马步颠
we all galloped.
能活动拉伸你的后腿
Gives a nice stretch to the back of the legs,
对关节也特别好
it's very easy on the joints.
我没什么感觉 你呢
Hey, I don't feel anything, do you?
我也是 我都感觉不到我的手臂了
I don't feel anything either. Not even my arms.
但我的翅膀会带我飞去想去的地方
But my wings are taking me wherever I need to go.
我一直纳闷 我之前怎么就没用过我的翅膀呢
I keep thinking, why have I not used 'em before?
好了 这么着
O-Okay, buddy, you know what, uh,
你先去厨房♥确保所有香料
why don't you go in the kitchen and make sure all the spices
都摆在了该放的位置 我过会儿
are where they're supposed to be, and-and I'll check on you
就来看你 好吗
in a few minutes, okay?
我飞起来了
I'm flying.
怀亚特 请问有什么需要吗
Hey, Wyatt, how can I help you?
有只猫舔了我的咖啡
One of the cats licked my coffee.
能给我重新做一杯吗
Can I have a fresh one?
怀亚特 都喝光了
W... Wyatt, this is empty.
直接说你要续杯 免费的
Just say you want a refill. They're free.
兰迪 兰迪 快来
Randi, Randi, come quick!
不好意思
Excuse me.
兰迪 你看 我终于能水平劈叉了
Randi, look-- I finally have flat splits.
要是我不愿意和她一起在商场马步颠
She'd throw a tantrum if I wouldn't gallop
她就会乱发脾气
through the mall with her.
但这样别人会怎么看
But what would people have thought?
别人会觉得母女一起做这事
People would have thought it was such a sweet thing
很美好啊
for a mother to do with her daughter.
你当时已经15岁了 别人会奇怪
You were 15. People would have wondered
为什么我不带你去寻求帮助
why I didn't get you the help you needed.
你不懂我的内心
Just because you couldn't relate to me
并不说明是我有问题
doesn't mean something was wrong with me.
爸爸以前总会和我一起从学校马步颠回家
Dad used to gallop home from school with me all the time.
他甚至比我更厉害
He was better at it than I was.
有时候他会比我领先两个街区
Sometimes he'd be, like, a full two blocks ahead.
我有一次甚至搭了一个司机的货车才追上他
I once hitched a ride with a dude in a van to catch up.
你父亲把你宠坏了
Your father indulged you.
他接受我
He accepted me.
我希望整个社会接受你
I wanted society to accept you.
你希望我成为缩小版的你
You want me to be a mini version of you
并一直因为我不如你愿而失望
and are constantly disappointed because I'm not.
永远都是当妈的错了
Oh, it's always the mother's fault.
想让自己的孩子变好也要受责怪
Getting blamed for wanting the best for her child.
我很抱歉你父亲不在了 凯特琳
Well, I'm sorry your father's not here, Katharine.
我很抱歉我没有先死
I'm sorry I didn't die first.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我刚刚大声说出来了吗
Did I just say that out loud?
妈妈 我不是那个意思
Mother, I didn't mean it like that.
我希望所有人都不会死
I wish nobody was dead, ever.
你就是这个意思 没关系
Yes, you did. It's fine.
他去世多久了
How long ago did he pass?
-八个半月 -八个半月
- Eight and a half months. - Eight and a half months.
她是她爸爸的小宝贝 她只要不想听我的话
She was always a daddy's girl. Running to him for help
就会跑去找他求助
when she didn't want to do what I asked.
比如说选美比赛
Like beauty pageants.
我本来就不想参加 她不但逼我去
I didn't want to do 'em to begin with, then when she forced me,
还连才艺都不让我自己选择
she didn't even let me pick my own talent.
口♥技♥表演者永远不会胜出的
The ventriloquists never win.
那是因为他们没见过
That's because they had never seen a ventriloquist
把木偶打扮成木乃伊的口♥技♥表演者
with a dummy dressed as a mummy.
木乃伊木偶 绝对会艳惊四座的
A dummy mummy-- it would've killed.
不管怎么样 他任她退出了
Anyway, he let her quit.
别担心 她后来在他的葬礼上
Don't worry, she got back at him
带了一个情人 算是扳回一局了
by bringing a date to his funeral.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们的邻居普雷斯顿现在和她住在一起
Oh, our neighbor Preston lives with her now.
他们在葬礼上你侬我侬的
They were quite lovey-dovey at the funeral.
黏在一起 互相摸手臂
Holding on to each other. Rubbing each other's arms.
他那是在扶我
He was holding me up.
普雷斯顿当然会来葬礼了
And of course Preston would come to the funeral--
他是哈里的朋友
he was Harley's friend.
他们共用一台割草机
They went in halfsies on a tractor mower.
现在割草的活都是普雷斯顿干了
Well, Preston's doing all the mowing now.
你用他取代了爸爸
You replaced Dad with him.
你用一堆野猫代替了爸爸
Well, you replaced Dad with a bunch of feral cats.
她本来在学术界有大好前程 却全都放弃了
She had a whole career in academia and threw it all away
跑来这里端咖啡和铲屎
to serve coffee and clean litter boxes.
我放弃了我讨厌的职业 去创造我爱的工作
I quit a job I hated to create a job I loved.
爸爸如果还在 也会很欣赏我的
Dad would've appreciated that.
他一直想开一家坦克[缸]博物馆
He always wanted to open a tank museum.
-战争坦克 不是那种鱼缸 -战争坦克 不是那种鱼缸
- War tanks, not fish tanks. - War tanks, not fish tanks.
我用我的选择来纪念他
I honored him with my choice.
我用让普雷斯顿走进我的生活来纪念他
Well, I honored him by bringing Preston into my life.
骗谁啊
Oh, please.
我20岁就嫁给了哈里
I'd been married to Harley since I was 20 years old.
他去世后 卡尔医生为了让我能下床
When he died, Dr. Carl had to prescribe me antidepressants
不得不给我开了抗抑郁的药
just so I could get out of bed.
你吃过抗抑郁药 哪些
You took antidepressants? Which ones?
就是那个广♥告♥上有一个女人
You know, the one with the commercial where the woman
挂在红气球上飞过整个城市的
hangs on to a red balloon as it flies over the city.
我也吃过
I tried those, too.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah,
那种药会让我拉肚子
they gave me diarrhea.
于是我就换成了那个有一个卡♥通♥狗
So I switched to the one where the cartoon dog digs a hole
把女人的抑郁当做骨头挖坑埋了的那个
and buries the woman's depression like a bone.
我最先试的就是那种
Those are the ones I tried first,
但是吃那种药会让我便秘
but they made me constipated.
两个人尝试一样的东西 体验却截然不同
Isn't it interesting how two people can try the same thing
这是不是很有趣呢
and have a very different experience?
谢谢你 非常感谢
Thank you. Ever so.
好了 菲尔 走吧
All right, Phil, let's roll.
菲尔
Phil?
兰迪弄丢了菲尔
Uh-oh. Randi lost Phil.
菲尔
Phil?
别慌 我就在这呢
Y'all, don't freak out, I'm right here.
我们看到你了 菲尔
Yeah, we see you, Phil.
你们能看到我
You can see me?
只有你们可以呢
You're the only ones.
菲尔 谢天谢地你在这里
Phil. Oh, thank God you're here.
你好 兰迪
Oh, hi, Randi.
兰迪也能看到我
Randi can see me too
因为我们体内流着相同的血液
'cause we share the same blood.
不好意思 我脑海中浮现了一首歌♥
Oh, excuse me. I got a song in my head.
我得化身音乐
I've got to be the music.
菲尔吃了一个他给妈妈烤的粘面包
So, Phil ate one of his sticky buns that he made for his mama,
现在他嗨到神志不清 以为自己能隐身
and now he's high as a kite and thinks he's invisible.
难怪他刚才点了通心粉芝士球
That would explain why he ordered the mac and cheese balls
配热奶油糖浆
with a side of hot fudge.
你们都没察觉到为亲妈嗑嗨很讽刺吗
Is the irony of getting high for your mom lost on anybody?
我妈以前在我房♥间发现大♥麻♥后
My mom found weed in my room--
把我直接拖去教堂
she dragged me straight to church
用祈祷把我体内的恶魔赶走
to pray the devil out of me.
我连在我妈面前喝葡萄酒都不行 她会哭
I can't even drink wine in front of my mom. It makes her cry.
"我很担心你的肝
"I'm just so worried about your liver
因为我爱你身上的每一寸"
'cause I love every part of you so much."
她以为我在酒吧只是弹钢琴
She thinks I just play the piano here.
你们让我想打给我妈了
Oh, you guys are making me feel like maybe I should call my mom.
你们多久没聊过天了
When's the last time you talked to her?
一年吧
Like, a year ago.
-发生了什么 -开玩笑吗
- What happened? - You kidding?
我记不清细节了
Well, I'm a little hazy on the details,
但我确定我没错
but I know I was right.
杯子悬浮在半空中呢 怎么做到的
剧集 | 叫我凯特(2021) | 导航列表