剧集 | 叫我凯特(2021) | 导航列表
They're floating. How did they do that?
还有什么能悬浮起来 包包浮起来啦
What else can float? Here comes the purse.
我要把手伸进它内脏
I'm gonna put my hand in its guts!
该派发些酒水券安抚客人了
Time to hand out some drink vouchers.
什...
W...
我忘记我隐形了
I forget that I'm invisible
但我的衣服没有 脱♥光♥光
but my clothes aren't. Off they go.
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
不 菲尔 别脱
No, Phil, don't do that.
我开始服用抗抑郁药是因为我一直觉得
I started taking antidepressants because I kept thinking
我看见爸爸坐在猫咖里喝咖啡
I saw Dad in the café drinking coffee.
哈里死都不会喝咖啡的
Harley wouldn't be caught dead drinking coffee.
就是啊 但我转念一想
Exactly. But then I thought,
"他现在死了 说不定就会喝了"
"Well, he is dead, so maybe."
之后有一次我在街上看见他
And then one time I saw him on the street.
我能从他走路姿势看出
I could tell by the way he was walking that-
他膝盖不舒服
that his knee was bothering him,
于是我想追上去
so I started chasing after him
叫他去找给他做过髋关节手术的那位医生
to tell him to go to the doctor who did his hip surgery.
但我... 其实我本来想对他玩梗
But I-I... Actually, I was gonna tell him, like,
"你需要[膝盖]去看医生" 听懂了吗
"You knee-ed to go to the doctor." You get it?
我爸肯定会喜欢这个梗 他爱死双关笑话了
My dad would have loved that. He was a very punny guy.
但等我终于追上他时 发现那是个老妇人
And then when I finally caught up with him, it was an old lady.
我辩解下 我认错是因为她和爸爸有同款小胡子
In my defense, she had a mustache like Dad's, you know.
我拥抱了她 我们现在还有联♥系♥
I hugged her. We're still in touch.
很抱歉当时我沉浸在自己的悲伤里
I'm sorry I was so wrapped up in my own grief,
没能帮你分担
I couldn't help you with yours.
我能抱你吗
Can I give you a hug?
声明下 我觉得普雷斯顿人很好
For the record, I... I think Preston's a really nice guy.
只是他...
You know, he's just...
他不是爸爸
he's not Dad.
差远了
Not even close.
今天的时间结束了
Well, that's all the time we have for today.
效果比我预想的要好呢
Well, this turned out better than I thought.
这还只是我们第一次来
And this was only our first visit--
想想下周会有多大进展啊
imagine what's gonna happen next week.
我很期待他看到涂了口红的你
Yes, I'm excited for him to see you with lipstick on.
不会有下周了
There's not gonna be a next week.
至少不会在我这里
Well, at least not here.
为什么 你要退休了吗
Why? Are you retiring?
之前我做根管做到一半
That's what happened with my dentist
我牙医也是退休了
halfway through my root canal.
不是 但治疗师需要和双方都合得来
No, but therapy needs to be a good fit for both parties,
你们和我及我的小海星手
and you're not a good fit for me
都犯冲
and my little starfish hands.
我只是指和三英尺长的
I just meant in comparison to the starfish
海星♥相♥比
that are, like, three feet long.
在阿♥拉♥斯加附近生活的那种
Like the ones you find near Alaska.
我告诉你一件事
I'll tell you one thing--
我再也不会去做心理治疗了
I'm never going to therapy again.
你知道我再也不会做什么吗
You know what I'm never gonna do again?
♪我再也不会跳舞了♪
♪ I'm never gonna dance again ♪
♪罪过的双脚已毫无节奏♪
♪ Guilty feet have got no rhythm ♪
♪尽管假装起来很容易♪
♪ Though it's easy to pretend ♪
♪我知道你不是傻瓜♪
♪ I know you're not a fool ♪
-♪我早该知道♪ -♪我早该知道♪
- ♪ Should have known better ♪ - ♪ Should have known better ♪
♪不该欺骗朋友♪
♪ Than to cheat a friend ♪
♪浪费良机♪
♪ And waste a chance that I've been given... ♪
我是怎么了
What happened to me?
你吃到了加料面包 真幸运
You got the funny bun, you lucky duck.
我得去接电♥话♥
Oh, I've got to take this.
妈妈 谢谢你回电
Hey, Mom, thanks for calling me back.
♪今晚的音乐太吵♪
♪ Tonight the music seems so loud ♪
♪我们能不能甩掉人群♪
♪ I wish that we could lose this crowd ♪
-来 -♪也许这样更好♪
- Come on. - ♪ Maybe it's better this way ♪
♪否则未倾吐之言只会让彼此受伤♪
♪ We'd hurt each other with the things we'd want to say ♪
♪我们本应是幸福的一对♪
♪ We could have been so good together ♪
♪永远快乐地跳下去♪
♪ We could have lived this dance forever ♪
-摇起来 -♪但现在♪
- Shake it! - ♪ But now ♪
♪谁将与我共舞♪
♪ Who's gonna dance with me... ♪
剧集 | 叫我凯特(2021) | 导航列表