剧集 | 叫我凯特(2021) | 导航列表
That, I shall do.
我会小手一挥 好好扮酷的
I'm gonna play it cool to the touch.
太抱歉了
Whoa, I am so sorry.
好了 帅哥美女们
All right, all right, all right, gorgeous people.
派对时间到
It is time to party.
我爱派对
I love a good party. Yeah.
好 往左 往左
All right, let's go, to the left, to the left.
你听到他说的了 你听到他说的了
You heard the man, you heard the man!
往左 往左
To the left, to the left.
你听到他说的了 你听到他说的了
You heard the man, you heard the man!
往左 往左
To the left, to the left.
你听到他说的了 你听到他说的了
You heard the man. You heard the man.
好了 大家戴上手套 找个搭档
Okay, everybody grab a mitt and partner up.
右腿飞踢六次
Let's get six kicks on your right,
左腿飞踢六次
six kicks on your left.
你跟我搭档 美女
You're with me, beautiful.
我很矛盾 我知道他只是顺口恭维
I'm conflicted. I know it's a hollow compliment.
但这绝对是性别歧视
It's definitely sexist.
但如今很少有人说赞美的话了
But so few people say anything nice nowadays.
好 来吧
All right. Right here.
不好意思
Sorry.
我眼前都出现重影了
I'm just... I'm seeing double right now.
但我跟你保证
But I can assure you,
我的确踢到了我看到的一只手套
I did kick one of the mitts I just saw.
-厉害啊 妹子 你的腿真有力气 -谢谢
- Damn, girl. You got some strong legs. - Thanks.
-你的手臂像米歇尔·奥巴马的 -谢谢
- And Michelle Obama arms. - Thanks.
我们该在夏天办婚礼 这样你就能穿无袖婚纱了
We should have a summer wedding, so you can go sleeveless.
你说什么
Say what?
你不会在第三次约会上
You did not just say the word "wedding"
就说"婚礼"这词了吧
on our third date.
我说了 我想到了 就说了
Yeah, I did. I thought it and I said it.
你知道我还在想什么吗
You know what else I'm thinking about?
我们家的圣诞卡
Whether our family Christmas cards
应该走搞笑风还是真诚风
should be funny or sincere.
不如你饶了我吧
W-Why don't you give me a break
有劲冲这玩意儿使
and hit on these for a while?
我不想踢
I don't want to do it.
加油 你可以的
Come on. You got this.
我希望你找到阻碍你的声音
I want you to find that voice that's holding you back
证明它错了
and prove it wrong.
来吧
Come on.
他在操控我的身体 还在操控我的思想
He's working my body, he's working my mind.
思想 身体 身体 思想
Mind, body, body, mind.
加油 你这个39岁的扁屁♥股♥女人
Come on, you 39-year-old flat-ass.
这是你进入
This is your last chance
「四十以下二十人」的最后机会
to make the Twenty Under Forty list.
使出吃奶的劲踢
Now kick like you want it.
瞧见了吗 你可以的 美女
Yeah, see? You got it, gorgeous.
做得好 就是这样
Good job! Yeah, there you go.
谢谢 壮汉
Thanks, stud.
我在闹钟响前两分钟醒了
I woke up two minutes before my alarm went off.
我对「四十以下二十人」采访
That's how excited I am about my interview
就有这么激动
for the Twenty Under Forty list.
不幸的是 我浑身酸痛 手臂都抬不起来
Unfortunately, I am so sore that I can't move my arms
没法下床
to get out of bed.
腿也动弹不得
Or my legs.
我超想尿尿
And I have to pee.
你怎么不酸痛 兰迪
How are you not sore, Randi?
我都抬不起胳膊给裙子扣扣子
I couldn't even lift my arms to button my skirt.
如果你好奇的话 我没扣扣子
In case you were wondering, it's not buttoned.
因为我每天都锻炼 我都习惯了
Because I work out every damn day. I'm used to it.
但我告诉你我不习惯什么事
But I'll tell you what I'm not used to:
一个男人在第三次约会时就聊我们结婚的事
a dude talking about us getting married on our third date.
我瘫软如泥 而你被求婚了吗
So you got proposed to while I got paralyzed?
-挺公平的 -凯特 我是说真的
- That seems fair. - Kat, I'm serious.
他还说要寄节日贺卡
He was talking about sending out holiday cards.
我说他是花心男 他说他是走心男
I called him a player, and he said, "I'm a for-realer,"
这正是花心男的套路
which is exactly what a player would say,
因为本花心女就说过这种话
which I know, because I've said it.
邮件到了
Oh, the mail's here.
我准备了烤饼酬谢你 弗兰克
Take a reward scone, Frank.
夹心层有惊喜
There's a surprise in the middle.
我直接告诉你吧 是培根
Oh, I'll just tell you, it's bacon.
你买♥♥了什么 菲尔
What you got there, Phil?
我要给"喵绒绒故事会"读的书
Oh, it's the book I'm gonna read for Furry Time Story Time.
妈妈以前每晚都会读给我们兄弟姐妹听
Mama used to read it to us kids every night
她说完结局之后 我们会说"再读一遍 妈妈"
and when she got to the end we'd say, "Read it again, Mama."
一部分原因是我们不想睡觉
Partly because we didn't want to go back to bed
另一部分是她得多锻炼下她的阅读能力
and partly because she needed to practice her reading.
兰迪 《信使日报》的乔丹·埃文·卢瑟来了
Randi, it's Jordan Evan Luther from the Courier Journal.
他提早来采访我了
He's early for my interview.
我现在又酸疼又紧张
Now I'm nervous on top of being sore.
我好酸张
I'm sore-vous.
采访的时候千万别这样说话
Please don't talk like that during your interview.
那还用说
Obviously.
想必是乔丹·埃文·卢瑟吧
Jordan Evan Luther, I believe?
-凯特·希尔沃 -我是
- Kat Silver. - I am.
世间唯一仅有 其实不然
The one and only. Actually, that's not true.
在路易维尔还有其他6个凯特林·希尔沃
There are six other Katharine Silvers in Louisville.
最大的93岁
The oldest of us is 93.
我把她视为我们的头儿
I like to think of her as our leader.
很好 我来早了
Great. Okay, I am a little early,
但如果你准备好了 我们就开始[开敲]fs吧
uh, but if you're ready, should we knock this out?
好啊 开敲就开敲
Yeah. Let's, uh, let's knock this out.
用力敲 敲到得脑震荡
Let's knock it out so hard that it gets a concussion.
可以给我来杯咖啡吗
Oh, could I get a cup of coffee?
荣幸之至
Would be my pleasure.
我巴不得
Nothing I would like more--
走过来这里帮你倒咖啡 好
to walk over here and do that. Okay...
你还好吧
Is everything okay?
嗯 就是
Yeah, it's just, um,
我在街角的健身房♥
I just, I overdid it a little bit
练过头了 我的肌肉都痉挛了
at the gym down the street, so my muscles are spasming.
也可能是我被下毒了 我不确定是哪个原因
Or I've been poisoned. I'm not really sure which.
我也刚办了那家健身房♥的会员
I just joined that gym.
这是我的午休新习惯
Yes, it's my new lunchtime ritual,
我在尝试把办公桌午餐
as I am trying to replace desk lunch
换成奶昔和健身
with a smoothie and a workout.
我还没去过奶昔吧
Oh, I haven't checked out the smoothie bar,
不过我看到有款饮品叫"杏仁攻击"
although I did see there is one called Almond Attack,
我心想 "我完全愿意奉陪"
and I thought, "Well, I am up for that fight."
凯特
So, Kat,
是什么启发了你想开一家猫咖
what inspired you to open a cat café?
当时我的父亲刚过世
Well, uh, my father had just died,
我就在...
and I was kind of...
重新评估我在这个世界上的位置
reevaluating my place in the world.
我就想着
And I thought, you know,
我能做什么让他人开心快乐
"What can I do to make other people happy?
让我自己开心快乐
To make me happy?"
这可能听着俗不可耐
I know that probably sounds horribly corny.
或者可以说是"饥渴难耐"
Or, as I like to call it, "horny."
然后我试着为自己开脱
And then, when I tried to explain myself,
结果我一直都在重复这个词
I just kept repeating it over and over.
比如"我这个人就是饥渴难耐
Like, "I am such a horny person.
尤其是在晚上饥渴难耐"
I'm especially horny at night."
说个不停
On and on.
你知道我说了多少个我的猫咖
And do you know how many examples I gave
是如何为社区服务的例子吗 一个都没有
about how my café serves the community? None.
你再联♥系♥他安排一次见面呗
Then just call the dude and ask for another meeting.
说你是嗑药嗑嗨了之类的
Tell him you were, like, high on drugs or something.
我第一次见到你就是这么想的
剧集 | 叫我凯特(2021) | 导航列表