剧集 | 叫我凯特(2021) | 导航列表
She texts him at 4:00 a.M. and asks,
"你想去吃煎饼吗"
"Are you in the mood for pancakes?"
他不想 但他现在睡不着了
He's not, but now he can't go back to sleep,
于是他开车过去 但是当他走进店里
so he drives over, but when he walks in the door
才意识到他还穿着拖鞋
he realizes he's still in his slippers.
我今晚亲了一个男人
I kissed a guy tonight.
哇 好吧
Wow. Okay.
-你就这个反应吗 "好吧" -我还说了"哇"
- That's your reaction? "Okay"?! - I said "Wow."
我其实没有亲别人
Ugh, I didn't really kiss a guy.
那你为什么要说你亲了
Well, then, why did you say you did?
你不知道你女朋友没带你出门的时候
Don't you know that when your girlfriend goes out without you,
你应该要疯狂吃醋
you're supposed to act all jealous
然后一整晚都给她发信息吗
and text her constantly throughout the night?
你怎么知道我没有通过你的手♥机♥
How do you know I didn't track your every move
追踪你的动向
through your phone?
-真的吗 -没有
- Did you? - No.
兰迪 等等
Randi, hold up.
我不清楚发生了什么
I'm not sure what's happening.
我有过很扭曲的感情经历
I've done unhealthy relationships,
听起来你好像也是
and it sounds like you have, too.
但如果你需要我表现出嫉妒或者控制欲强
But if you need me to be jealous or controlling
才能为你营造出熟悉的感觉的话
to recreate some familiar feeling from your past,
那是不可能的
then it's not gonna happen.
那除了你的远程控制以外
Then, besides giving me control of the remote,
我还能怎么体会到你对我的喜欢呢
how do I know you like me?
我穿着拖鞋开车来到了这里
I drove here in my slippers.
我们不在一起的时候
And I think about you all the time
我每时每刻都在想你
when we're not together.
还有 我希望你搬来和我一起住
And I want you to move in with me,
我本来想找个更有范儿的方式问你
and I was trying to think of a cool way to ask you,
但我不确定我适不适合玩快闪
but I wasn't sure if I was the flash mob type or not.
以及快闪到底算不算有范儿
And flash mob was the cool or uncool way?
这算是答应了吗
Can I take that as a yes?
我想着 你快30岁了
So I was thinking, you're about to turn 30.
我已经经历过30岁了
I've already been 30.
我们也许什么时候可以一起出来
Maybe we could go out sometime
我能给你一些人生路上的剧透
and I could give you some life spoiler alerts.
好啊 就这么办
Okay, let's do it.
真的吗
Really?
太好了
Yay.
好 太好了
Okay. That's great.
等等 我还没有你的号♥码 也不知道你的名字
Wait, I don't have your number or know your name.
但我手上还有...
But I do still have...
我的钥匙 不会吧
My keys. No way.
找回一样你甚至不记得丢了的东西
What a satisfying feeling to get something back
是多么满足啊
you didn't even remember you lost.
嗯 我去了之前的酒吧 没找到你
Yeah, the last club I couldn't find you,
然后我去附近的停车场转了一圈
and then I went all around the parking lot
按着钥匙锁 希望能听到"呜呜"的开锁声
pressing the lock button hoping to hear a "whoop-whoop."
然后我意识到你可能叫车回家了
And then I realized you probably took a car service home.
我叫车了 没错
I took a car service, yeah.
不管怎么样 我给你我的号♥码
Anyway, uh, let me get your number.
嗯 我给你记下
Yeah. Let me give it to you.
我给你好好记下 呜呜
Let me give it to you good. Whoop-whoop!
我们成功了 我们撑到了天亮
We did it. We made it to sunrise.
你知道这算什么吗
You know what this is?
我捡起隐形的手套
Me picking up the invisible gauntlet.
举过头顶 挥舞起来
Me holding it over my head and dancing around with it.
好吧 你们都证明自己是通宵人了
Fine, you both proved yourselves worthy of an all-nighter.
我喜欢最后一切都柳暗花明的感觉
Oh, I love how everything just came together,
就像电影一样
like in a movie.
奥斯卡出现在餐馆
Oscar showed up at the diner.
丹尼尔出现在餐馆
Daniel showed up at the diner.
我们要走的时候 那辆纹身车刚好停在门前
That tattoo truck pulled up just as we were leaving.
我们还用相同的纹身纪念了这一晚
And we commemorated the night with our matching tattoos.
-露出脚踝 -真是太可爱了
- Ankles aweigh! - Oh, those are so cute!
我也想有一个
I wish I would've got one.
什...菲尔 你也纹了一个
Wha... Phil, you did get one.
你只是在椅子上睡着了
You just fell asleep in the chair.
你是从哪里来的 小猫爪
Well, where'd you come from, little kitty paw?
这让我们的关系不仅仅只是朋友了
You know, this makes us more than friends.
我们已经是一个帮派了
This makes us like a gang.
猫猫狠帮
Like a badass kitty gang.
如果你想要当一个很狠的猫猫狠帮
If you want to be a really badass kitty gang,
那我们就不能告诉任何人
we should keep it totally secret from everyone else
以后永远不再提起
and never talk about it again.
那真的太狠了
That is really badass.
现在的问题是 猫猫狠帮
The question is, how does a badass kitty gang
要怎么保证工作时不犯困
stay awake during work?
我觉得我快要晕倒了
I feel like I'm gonna fall over.
我先抢第一个休息
I call dibs on first nap.
好吧 我去开咖啡机
All right, I'll fire up the espresso machine.
我有个更好的主意 我们直接嚼咖啡豆
Better yet, I'll get us some coffee beans to chew on.
我会在脑海里一遍遍回放昨晚的情景
And I'll just relive last night over and over in my mind.
跳起来 姑娘们
Let's go, girls
剧集 | 叫我凯特(2021) | 导航列表