剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表
And you and Jimmy are back together.
你什么情况呢 塔米
I mean...what about you, Tammy?
你有对象吗
You seeing anybody?
没 我忙着工作和学业
Oh, no, I'm too busy with work and school
还要帮我妈妈照顾我弟弟
and helping my mom out with my brothers
我外婆现在也搬过来跟我们一起住了
and now my grandmother's living with us now,
所以我没时间谈恋爱
so I don't really have time for that.
嗯
Yep.
所以你是说你单身
So you're saying you're single.
你知道我也单身
And you know that, you know, I'm single.
这几率得多大啊
I mean, what are the chances of that?
听着 帕格斯 我觉得
Look, Pags, I think--
在你开口之前
Look, just before you say anything,
或许我们可以作为朋友出去玩
You know, maybe we could just go out as friends, you know?
我们可以喝酒 举杯
We could get a drink, you know, raise a glass
庆祝我进入法学院
to me getting into law school,
我们继续深造
us continuing our education, right?
帕格斯 你真的进了法学院吗
Hey, Pags, you actually got into law school?
因为吉米跟我说你进了等待名单
'Cause Jimmy told me that you were waitlisted.
嗯 是的 我进了等待名单
Yeah, yeah, no, I was waitlisted,
但我还没收到消息
but I haven't heard yet,
但我肯定能进
but I'm definitely gonna get in.
你呢 塔米
What about you, Tammy?
你有收到商学院的消息吗
Have you heard back from business school yet?
有 我被哥大和乔治敦大学录取了
Yeah, I got into Columbia and Georgetown,
但我还没决定我想去哪 所以
but I'm just not sure which one I want to go to yet, so...
操
Fuck.
你也进了哥大的等待名单 对吗
I mean, you were waitlisted at Columbia too, right?
靠 我应该在这个月底前就收到消息
I mean, shit, I'm supposed to hear by the end of the month.
-你觉得我没进吗 -不不
- You think I didn't get in? - No, no.
我觉得你还是可以...
Yeah, I think you can still--
我想他们可能会对你说点什么
I think they still might say something to you.
-我也不知道 -操 操
- I don't really know.- Fuck, fuck.
吉米 给我们放首慢歌♥
Hey, Jimmy, play us a slow one, will you?
你气色不错 麦克
Hey, you're looking good, Mikey.
你也是 斯黛西
Oh, yeah, of course you too, Stacey.
你说该走了吗
What do you think? Time to go?
-确定吗 -嗯
- You sure? - Yeah.
好的
Yeah, okay.
等等 你们这就要走了
Wait, wait, wait, you're leaving already?
你们才刚到啊
You barely just got here.
我知道 但我明天要赶很早的火车
Yeah, I know, but I got to get an early train tomorrow morning, so...
不过很高兴又见到你 帕格斯 一如既往
Yeah, but it was really great seeing you again, Pags, always.
我也很高兴见到你们
Okay, good seeing you guys.
天 我好不舒服 我得去道别
God, I feel fucking sick. I got to go say good-bye.
你知道你不用去的
You know you don't have to do this though.
行了
Okay.
你回桌子去吧
Why don't you come back to the table?
放音乐呢
Playing music.
我们要走了
So we're gonna go.
怎么了
What's going on?
你今晚几乎没跟我说过话
Look, you barely talked to me all night,
而现在你又要走了
And now you're leaving.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
我只是很困惑
I'm just confused.
困惑
Confused.
昨晚和今晚之间发生了什么
What happened between last night and tonight
让你这么困惑
that's got you so confused?
我们这周刚从大学毕业 对吗
We just graduated college this week, right?
嗯
Yeah.
如果我们知道我们的未来不兼容
So why are we starting this thing back up again
我们何必又开始交往呢
if we know that our futures aren't compatible?
我们的未来 你在说什么
Our futures? What are you talking about?
我还爱你 我想跟你在一起
Hey, I still love you, and I want to be with you.
这是我唯一在想的事
That's the only thing I'm thinking about.
嗯 我也爱你
Yeah, and I love you too,
但你知道我们为什么在12月分手
but you know why we broke up in December.
不是因为我不爱你
It's not 'cause I don't love you.
而是因为我们从高中就在一起了
It's 'cause we've been together since junior high,
而我们太年轻不适合结婚
and we're too young to get married,
我们最终还是要分手的
and we're just gonna have to break up eventually.
我不懂你的逻辑 真的不懂
I don't get that logic. I really don't.
为什么不能交往到无法走下去时再分手呢
Why not be together until we can't anymore?
因为现在复合太难
'Cause it's too hard and too confusing
太令人困惑 你懂吗
to get back together now. You know?
我不会辞掉我的工作
Like, I'm not gonna quit my job
跟你去阿♥拉♥斯加 对不起 我做不到
to come and be with you in Alaska. I'm sorry, I'm just not.
我也不想成为你决定不去的原因
And I don't want to be responsible for you deciding not to go.
没人要求这些事
No one is suggesting either one of those things, okay?
我现在只想跟你在一起
I just want to be with you now.
-但这根本说不通 -为什么
- But it doesn't make any sense. - Why not?
因为我不想再伤害你
Because I don't want to hurt you again!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-斯黛西 我们走 -靠 这么早
- Stace, we're leaving. - Oh, shit, already?
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
抱歉 帅哥 我得走了
Sorry, stud, I got to go, but...
给我打电♥话♥
Call me, okay?
吉尔 等等
Jill, wait.
天 我回来了 来
Boy, I'm back. Come on.
-真好 -怎么了
- Yeah, good for you. - What?
等等 吉尔
Hey, wait up, Jill!
我想听听过程
Hey, I want to hear how it went.
等等 你在哭吗
Hey, wait, are you crying?
我知道这不容易
Listen, I know it wasn't easy to do,
但你做了你必须做的事
but you did what you had--
我不想听 好吗
I don't want to hear it, okay?
-满意了吧 -真棒 斯黛西
- Are you happy now? - Way to go, Stacey.
我他妈做了什么
What the fuck did I do, huh?
老天
Jeez.
搞什么
What the fuck?
看看你们两个丧气鬼 怎么了
Look at you two fucking mopes. What's going on?
我强烈怀疑
I have a terrible suspicion
我进不了法学院了
I'm not gonna get into law school.
你呢 怎么郁郁寡欢的
And you, what's with the sourpuss, buddy, huh?
她又这么做了
She did it again.
说我们的未来不兼容
Says our futures aren't compatible.
兄弟们 至少我们中有一个人度过了愉快的一晚
Well, boys, look, at least one of us had a great night,
要不要为此干杯
Shall we drink to that?
剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表