剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表
1980年春 纽约长岛
-天 -小心
- Oh, my God. - Careful.
-别坐到水槽上 -好
- Oh, don't go on the sink. - Okay.
-到水槽旁边 -好
- Off the sink. - Yes, okay.
-你锁门了吗 -锁了 没有
- You lock the door? - Yeah, yeah, no.
-你准备好了吗 -嗯
- Okay, you good? - Yeah.
-好了 -等等
- Okay. - Wait.
-等等 等等 -怎么了
- Wait, wait, wait. - What?
-我就想跟你说 -不 你
- I just want to tell you-- - No, you--
我就想跟你说 等等
I just want to tell you, wait, wait, wait.
-不要说 该死 -我好想你
- No, damn it. - I missed you so much.
我也想你 宝贝
I missed you too, baby,
但我不想听
but I don't want to hear about it.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
好的 快来
Okay, okay, come on.
对 就这样
Oh, yeah, yeah, do that too.
操
Fuck.
我的天
Oh, my God.
操
Oh, fuck.
我靠
Shit.
看来你是真的想我
So you really did miss me.
是啊
Yeah. I did.
因为是你的毕业日 我就算你过了
I'm gonna give you a pass 'cause it's your graduation,
但下次
but next time...
-那个 -久一点
- just-- - Drag it out.
-对 -好的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
麦克今晚不是要来吗
I thought Mikey was supposed to be here tonight.
我跟他妈妈聊过
Oh, I talked to his mom.
她说他的飞机要晚点才到
She said his flight's not gonna be in till later tonight.
我就知道我该待在城里的
Mm, now I know I should've just stayed in the city.
高中时候我们在这混的时间还不够多吗
Didn't we spend enough time here in high school?
吉尔让我们今晚在这见面
Well, Jill asked us to meet us here tonight,
所以我们要来这儿 好吗
so that's what we're gonna do, okay?
-我们是为了吉尔而来 -是吗
- We're here for Jill. - Are we?
因为我感觉我们进了餐厅后我几乎没见到她
'Cause I feel like I've barely seen her since we walked in the joint.
见到你们真好
You know, it is so great to see you guys.
很高兴你们来了
I'm so glad you two made it.
等下
Wait a second.
别跟我说他们还在里面
Don't tell me they're still in there.
不敢相信她又跟他搞上了
I can't believe she's hooking up with him again.
我叫她今晚别去那派对的
I told her not to go to that party tonight.
你们俩够了 能让他们今晚好好玩玩吗
Okay, you two, can we just let them have their fun tonight?
不不 我得站你这边 斯黛西
No, no, no. I got to agree with you, Stacey.
我叫他今晚不要邀请她
I told him not to invite her tonight,
但他执意要 因为我就知道会这样
but he insisted 'cause I knew that this would happen,
我说的可不是他们搞一次
and I'm not talking about them hooking up once.
他会再次爱上她
Like, he's gonna fall right back in love with her,
而我不需要这破事
and I don't need that shit in my life.
这有什么不好的
Okay, and what is so wrong with that, hm?
显然他们还对彼此有好感
I mean, it's obvious that they're still into one another.
-很甜 -有好感
- It's sweet. - Into?
不不 他不是对她有好感 他还爱着她
No, no, he is not into her. He is still in love with her.
一直都是 这事结束后
Always has been, and after all this is over,
我又得来应付后果
I'm gonna be the one dealing with the repercussions.
真糟糕 心疼你
Oh, bad, sorry.
他还落下了他的相机
And he left his camera.
他可是不管走哪都会带上这玩意儿的
I mean, he doesn't go anywhere without this fucking thing.
他该把它带进卫生间吗
Oh, should he have taken it into the bathroom with him?
是的 他去哪都带着 我不知道 他是艺术家
Yeah, he brings it everywhere. I don't know. He's an artist.
靠 这是个不祥的征兆
Shit, this is a very bad sign.
这意味着我们的曼尼 他没有仔细思考
It means our Manny, he's not thinking straight.
行了
Okay.
我们能走了吗
Can we get the fuck out of here now?
与其回到外面
Hey, instead of going back out there,
不如我们去开车兜风怎么样
why don't we just go for a drive?
-就我们俩 -你和我
- The two of us. - You and me?
-是的 你和我 -兜风
- Yeah, you and me. - A little drive.
-对 -我喜欢这主意
- Yeah. - I like that idea.
-是吗 -嗯 很喜欢
- Yeah, you do? - Yeah, I like it a lot.
-但我把我相机留在桌上了 -是吗
- But I just left my camera out on the table. - Yeah?
让我去拿 然后我们就可以离开
Let me grab it, and then we can go.
不行 你不能出去
No way, you can't go back out there.
如果你去的话 斯黛西会责难我
If you do, Stacey's gonna give me a hard time
说我跟你搞在一起 然后她会让我
about hooking up with you, and then she's gonna make me
开车送她回家 我们的夜晚就结束了
drive her ass home. Our night will be over.
你觉得怎么样最好就怎么做吧
You know, you do what you think is best.
你真的要考虑吗
Do you really have to fucking think about it?
我不能不拿上相机就走
I can't leave without my camera.
老天 好吧 祝你毕业快乐
Jeez, okay, well, happy graduation.
-等等 -祝你今晚愉快 吉米
- All right, wait a second. - Have a good night, Jimmy.
-见到你很高兴 -等等
- It was great seeing you. - Wait a second.
要不我去拿相机
What if I go grab the camera,
而你从侧门走
and you go out the side door now,
我们在停车场会合怎么样
and I'll meet you in the parking lot?
不知道 气氛已经没了
Mm, I don't know. I think the moment's passed.
再说 你得到你想要的了 对吧
Besides, you got what you wanted, right?
因为我没有 如果你好奇的话
'Cause I didn't, in case you were wondering--
得到我想要的
get what I wanted.
-真的吗 -真的
- Oh, really? - Really.
这点需要解决下
Oh, that needs to be addressed.
现在就解决
Right the fuck now.
-对 我想也是 -嗯
- Yeah, I think so. - Yeah.
你 去我办公室
You, step into my office.
逐梦曼哈顿
第一季 第一集
太爽了
Oh, man.
-你有打火机吗 -有
- You got a light? - Yeah.
今晚很愉快 对吧
Tonight was fun, wasn't it?
非常
Very.
我想再来一轮 如果你懂我的意思
I'm up for another round, if you catch my drift.
好吧 如果你没注意到
Okay, in case you hadn't noticed,
我们停在你父母家门外
we're parked right outside your parents' house.
对 凌晨五点 大家都睡得死死的
Yeah, 5:00 in the morning. Everybody's sound asleep.
不如你淡定一下
Okay, why don't you just, like, cool it?
收收心
Rein it in a little.
我们明天再约
We'll make a plan to see one another tomorrow.
真的吗 你没耍我
Really? You shitting me?
当然 除非你不感兴趣
I mean, yeah, unless it doesn't interest you.
不不不 我只是以为
No, no, no, no, I just thought
今晚只是春宵一刻 懂吗
this was a spur of the moment thing tonight, you know?
像你说的 毕业礼物
Like you said, a graduation gift.
好吧 所以你不想约
Oh, okay, so you don't want to.
不 正好相反 我真的很想
No, hey, just the opposite. I really want to.
那问题是什么
Then what's the problem?
-你 -我
- You. - Me?
对
Yeah.
你不是说不想再来这一整套了
I thought you said you didn't want to do this whole thing again.
我没说我想来这一整套
I didn't want to say I wanted to do the whole thing again,
但比如
but, like, you know.
这个我可以再来一次 刚才那个也可以
I can do this again, and I can do that again.
所以你是说你想明天再见面吗
So you're saying you want to see one another again tomorrow, right?
天呐 吉米 你太木纳了
Oh, my God, Jimmy. You're thick as shit.
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm trying to say to you.
好吧 我只是太意外了
All right, I'm just surprised is all 'cause, you know,
-我一个月后就走 -等等 什么 什么时候 为什么
- I'm leaving in a month. - Wait, what? When? Why?
跟我装蒜
Fucking smartass.
拜托 你知道我要走了
Come on, you know what I'm saying.
我当然知道你要走了
I'm fully aware that you're leaving.
所以我才想见你
It's why I want to see you.
你知道我会多想念你吗
You have any idea how much I've missed you?
知道
Yeah.
因为我也一样想你
剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表