剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表
是我妹妹的主意 但照片本身不是
It was my sister's idea, but not the photo itself.
-那是我的 -是你的主意
- That was this guy. - That was all you.
是的 但是送你照片的主意
Yeah, but, yeah, the idea to give you a picture,
-是杰妮的 -好
- that was Genie's. - Okay.
以后 或许别听她的
Well, in the future, maybe don't listen to her
生日礼物建议
when she tries to give you birthday gift advice.
是吗
Oh, really?
我就知道你不喜欢
I knew you fucking didn't like it.
我就知道 你当着我面骗我
I knew it. You lied to me to my face.
我没说我不喜欢
I didn't say I didn't like it.
我只是觉得
I just don't think it's, like,
-这算不上重要礼物 -不
- a main event kind of gift, you know? - Oh, no.
-更像是圣诞袜小礼物 -嗯
- It's more like a stocking stuffer. - Yeah.
而不是放在圣诞树下的那种礼物
Not an under-the-Christmas-tree gift.
-好吧 -你懂我意思吧
- Oh, sure, sure. - You know what I mean?
-嗯 -你懂我意思吗
- Yeah. - You catch my drift?
我懂你意思
I catch your drift.
说到圣诞袜小礼物
You know, speaking of stocking stuffers,
我跟你说一个我真正想要的
I'll tell you something I really want.
-你能不能把这个打开 -你真的想要吗
- If maybe you could unwrap this. - You sure you want that?
你不想要这个吗 最后再看一眼
You don't want this? Take a last look.
最后一眼
One last look.
这是最后的机会 这个还是那个
It's your last chance, just this or that.
是挺不错的
Oh, yeah, no, it is nice.
真谛很不错 但我觉得
It's real nice, but I think--
我更喜欢这种
I think I prefer this kind.
我不得不取消 我要怎么面对她
I mean, I had to cancel. How am I supposed to face her?
我要怎么跟她说我没被录取
How am I supposed to tell her that I didn't get in?
她肯定会觉得我是个废物
She's gonna think I'm a total fricking loser.
可不是
Tell me about it.
我终于爱上人了 我可是最不容易爱上人的人
I finally fall in love-me out of all fucking people--
我该怎么办 我都没勇气告诉她
and what do I do? I don't even have the balls to tell her.
是啊
Yeah.
等等 什么 爱上人
Wait, what? Fall in love?
你爱上了谁
Who the hell did you fall in love with?
靠 我可能都没跟你说
Fuck, I probably didn't even tell you.
我最近在跟塔米玩
I've been hanging out with Tammy for a little bit.
塔米
Tammy?
-什么 我认识的那个塔米 -是的
- Wait, Tammy Tammy? - Tammy Tammy.
等等 一起玩和爱上人可是两回事
Wait, hanging out and falling in love are two very different things.
到底是哪个 哥们
Which one is it, my man?
不重要了 她已经断掉了
It doesn't even matter. She already broke it off.
所以我上不了法学院 你没有爱情
So no law school for me, no love for you.
至少我们还有彼此 对吗
Hey, at least we got each other, right?
-你想找揍吗 -不
- You're looking for a smack? - No.
我只是在敬我们的友谊
No, I'm just--I'm toasting to friendship.
仅此而已
That's all.
-比分多少 -别问了
- What's the score? - Don't ask.
谢谢
Thank you.
天呐
Oh, jeez.
那么
So...
她喜欢她的生日礼物吗
how did she like her birthday present?
她很喜欢
She liked it.
很好 她最好喜欢 那张照片拍得很好
Good, she better. That was a nice shot.
对了 希望你不介意
By the way, I hope you don't mind,
但我今晚去了你的暗房♥
but I went down into your darkroom tonight,
偷♥窥♥了一点
snooped around a little bit,
看了你在忙的东西 我得跟你说
take a look at what you're working on, and I gotta tell you
我喜欢你给你朋友拍的照片
I love those pictures you've been taking of your friends.
相信我 詹姆斯 你的那些照片很有潜力
Telling you, James, you're onto something with those shots.
很特别
Those are special.
那是我试图模仿布鲁斯·戴维森
Yeah, yeah, that was my attempt at Bruce Davidson.
不 那不只是试图
No, that was more than an attempt.
我认为你成功了
I would say you succeeded.
那些是你拍过的最好的照片
Those are the best shots you've ever taken,
比你的"优胜美地的日出"还好
even better than your "Sunrise at Yosemite."
它们有天壤之别 爸
It's apples and oranges, Dad.
再说 我的优胜美地照片让我得到了
Besides, my Yosemite shots got me the job
-《国家地理》杂♥志♥的工作 -别提醒我了
- with the "National Geographic." - Yeah, don't remind me.
是不是还有八天我儿子就要离开我了
What is it, eight days until my little man leaves me?
嗯
Yeah.
我真的很伤心 希望你知道
Breaking my fucking heart. I hope you know that.
淡定 你死不了的
All right, relax. You'll survive.
你知道个屁
Says you.
听着 我有个点子想跟你说
So, look, I got an idea I want to throw at you.
你打算怎么处理你的那些照片
What are you planning on doing with those pictures anyhow?
那些照片 我不知道
Those pictures? Nothing, I don't know.
你说要是我把它们拿给
How would you feel if I showed them to that guy
那天我们帮忙上漆的那人看看怎么样
whose house we painted the other day?
他很了解他的东西 我也不知道
He really knows his stuff, and I don't know.
-我想听听他的想法 -关于什么的想法
- I want to get his thoughts. - Thoughts on what?
我在想或许你该多拍点这样的照片
Just thinking maybe you should do more work like that.
不是说我不喜欢自然摄影 但是
Not that I don't love the nature stuff, but--
但是什么
But what?
你觉得我不够好
you don't think I'm good enough?
不 完全不是
No, that's not it at all.
我就是觉得你发现了一个
I just think you discovered a talent
你并不知道你拥有的天赋
that you didn't know you had,
或许这是你真正的使命
and, well, maybe that is your true calling.
值得考虑下
Something to think about.
剧集 | 逐梦曼哈顿(2021) | 导航列表